Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss (11802 Views)

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack / Tinubu Criticises Buhari, Other Leaders For Poor Governance, Failed Promises / Wike Borrows ₦25 Billion Yet Wike Criticises Buhari’s Fresh Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by odunH(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
nedu666:

Mugu. Afonja mugu. Since when did oketete bcom an lgbo name. Foolish people anyone not bearing hausa or yoruba name is automatically lgbo. Mugu
Taar! He or she isn't a fool except you are cursing yourself . Many of you claim south south is always part of you when you want your Biafra now that it is criminal indictment you are rejecting her as your sister. I fear who no fear una. Anyways me i no dey reason some of una sef talk. Nzogbu Nzogbu chest eating all the time. If you try insult me by calling me names,u ll feel my own brimstone of abuses coming to you like a volcano or hurricane so briddle your tongues no be only una Sabi trouble.
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by odunH(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
nedu666:

Mugu. Afonja mugu. Since when did oketete bcom an lgbo name. Foolish people anyone not bearing hausa or yoruba name is automatically lgbo. Mugu
Taar! He or she isn't a fool except you are cursing yourself . Many of you claim south south is always part of you when you want your Biafra now that it is criminal indictment you are rejecting her as your sister. I fear who no fear una. Anyways me i no dey reason some of una sef talk. Nzogbu Nzogbu chest beating all the time. If you try insult me by calling me names,u ll feel my own brimstone of abuses coming to you like a volcano or hurricane so briddle your tongues no be only una Sabi trouble.
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by odunH(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
nedu666:

Taar! He or she isn't a fool except you are cursing yourself . Many of you claim south south is always part of you when you want your Biafra now that it is criminal indictment you are rejecting her as your sister. I fear who no fear una. Anyways me i no dey reason some of una sef talk. Nzogbu Nzogbu chest beating all the time.
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by DivineT: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
odunH:
Taar! He or she isn't a fool except you are cursing yourself . Many of you claim south south is always part of you when you want your Biafra now that it is criminal indictment you are rejecting her as your sister. I fear who no fear una. Anyways me i no dey reason some of una sef talk. Nzogbu Nzogbu chest beating all the time.
What are you even saying?
She is Urhobo.
Urhobo was/will never be part of Biafra.

The guy is right

2 Likes

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Tarzsl: 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
Tinubu will be Buhari Pro-Max

Under him, Oluomo and co will strut into private homes in broad-daylight and perpetrate homicides, with zero consequences.

All of us go dey here see the Jagabandit next year in the extremely unlikely event he wins
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Topshow2010(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Bottom power ....... lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Praxis758: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Reporting34:
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Please dear everyone, please forgive me for posting this, if I can help myself I won't be begging. I am seeking assistance from well meaning Nigerians to help save my life. Please sirs and ma's, my name is Faith , am a 26 years old single mom of 1. My son is just 2 years old. I used to be a hairdresser before my present predicament. In August of 2021 I fell very sick and was rush to the hospital by my neighbour. Doctor said that I will have to be admitted because by the time that they have prescribed several drugs for me, my hands and both of my legs has developed rashes and started to swell up. The swelling got worst and more severe as time went by, eventually leading to multiple skin ulcers. Preliminary results shows that I was diagnosed with blood infection. I also urgently require prolonged sore Management with Vacuum Assisted Closure Device and skin graft to help regain my normal life again but unfortunately I can't treat myself because I don't have enough on me. Doctor said the procedure will require 1.3million Naira to give me my life back and so far I've been able to raise only 300 thousand with the help of my friends and some kind hearted well wishers who have taken pity for me in the past few months. Pleas sirs and ma's, am an orphan both my parents are late. I have been trying every possible best to raise the remainder to no avail. I don't have any property to sell again and I cannot work in this my condition pls I beg of you, I can't even look after my 2 years old son, that's why am pleading with any well meaning person pls

Don't even send a penny to this fraudsters

I wrote him to do a live video with me to confirm his condition, but he never obliged.

That was a red flag for me

1 Like

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by oneMalik: 2:07am On Nov 28, 2022
If someone could spent almost $3k and went as far as chcago to investigate TInubu , then I get no reason for not going any length to run my personal investigate and make it public for people to call you out if I have anything against you.

the guy should save his energy !

all these irrelevant issues on social media are what's been derailing Nigerians and people still buy them .

chinae:

What is then the essence of the then applaud whistle blowing policy?

He should fund the case from the depressed income as a result of defective governance while we have a sheriff with antikworuptionist body language.

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by blackpanda: 2:18am On Nov 28, 2022
PreacherMan007:
Buhari himself is corruption personified.

Go and sleep
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 28, 2022
Eriggs:
Maybe it is because she is from the 'North' also, as ipob, also known as Obituary idiots will always say here that it is only southerners being jailed and sacked by PMB.

I still remembered how Kemi Adeosun was let go.
No body remembers that anymore.
Hypocrites

Not a sensible statement.
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 28, 2022
That woman was really instrumental to Buhari and Omo Agege in 2019, they won't throw her under the bus. I know this cos she was always at INEC office ughelli north during the election period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by badman007(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2022
This family top chart in spending.
Don’t mess with her brother. Fat guy. Big spender
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by sematec(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
fault
DivineT:

Illiterate
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Codes151(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Thank You Mr President, We Deltans appreciate the kind gesture bestowed on our sister. Wado.

Big Heart State, forever numero uno.
you talking thrash... dont generalize niger delta in ur rubbish thinking. stop encouraging rubbish
Re: Stella Okotete: Segun Adebayo Criticises Buhari For Failure To Indict NEXIM Boss by Codes151(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
odunH:
biafra kill u there

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Hold NEC Meeting On July 11: Adamu, Iyiola Omisore, Others To Know Fate / What Are My Rights As A Citizen Of Nigeria From The Government / EU Offers Nigeria $450 Million To Fight Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.