Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland (898 Views)

Obidients Never Learn / Dear Obidients: Kindly Ignore Any Tribal Remark From Tinubu's Camp / Atiku's Supporters Lambast Sagay: You Engage In Beer Parlour Gossips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by wildkat: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Poor boy, I will buy your father comfortably

Turn him to an errand guy

Still sounding whack! No punchline. Is that all u got?? Lol.... truly u are bereft of sense. Oya post another picture for us... Lol

Mugu about to post more pictures in 3...2...1

Lol
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by Moh247: 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by wildkat: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Yes I will my boy I just want to hurt your peasant poor feelings tonight
Ah ah why did u delete the pictures naa... u don finally get sense??

Breaking News: “An urchin finally has sense”

And I’m happy u agreed u are a mugu by agreeing to post more pictures after I said “mugu about to post more pictures for us” Lol

That’s what I want to hear. An urchin finally admits he’s a mugu because he fell into the trap of wanting to post pictures. Listen Moh247 you’re not smart. You’re a dumb kid
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by Moh247: 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
cheesy
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by wildkat: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Yes I will my boy I just want to hurt your peasant poor feelings tonight
All ur speeches are filled with bragging. One big sign of inferiority complex. I just used this opportunity to try to uncover this so called Moh247 and u proved to me you’re empty.... Lol. Only an empty vessel will make the most noise as u do.

because u got small stipends from being an urchin and u think u have arrived abi?? Silly kid!

Real men don’t boast
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by Jnkay: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dear OP thank you for this topic. More and more again. This APC and they divide and rule technique. They paid youths on Naira land to become Direct Sales Agents (DSA) for them, and these selfish youths don't care about Nigeria nor poor Nigerians. They just want to collect the dollar from Tinubu to travel out of the country next year
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by wildkat: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Moh247:

Mumu do you think I am hiding like you... Na, that's me on my DP, feel free to contact me

Education I pass you

Exposure we no be mate

Abuja connection you be nobody where I stand

You are simply a peasant with a cheap internet and a petty blog sadly you would be poorer than your father because you haven't grasped how the world works

He’s even talking about Education... Lol. Gosh this kid is funny. U expect me to brag along with u?? Nahhh, I’m bigger than that. I love the way u keep disgracing yourself.

Exposure ke! Lol... Abuja connection kwa? Lol.... I don laugh tire piss for boxers. Boy stop trying too hard. Even before u became an urchin, there are some of us who attained that connection you’re talking about, and we didn’t have to be sycophants
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by wildkat: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
embarassed
Moh247:

Mumu do you think I am hiding like you... Na, that's me on my DP, feel free to contact me

Education I pass you

Exposure we no be mate

Abuja connection you be nobody where I stand

You are simply a peasant with a cheap internet and a petty blog sadly you would be poorer than your father because you haven't grasped how the world works

U know... foolish boys like u with your kinda mentality feel people on nairaland are so poor and lack the basic necessities of life. Just because u eat morsels from a politician.

Now let me school you, on nairaland there are people, I mean powerful people... successful people. But your mentality makes u feel otherwise. Only if this place was not a faceless forum then u will understand better.
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by BATified2023: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2022
MoneySEASON:
If only they will listen.

I've seen some of them, from their pictures you'll know they're people in their 30's. How can someone in his 30's accept an online troll job? grin

Someone in their 30's doesn't know Tinubu is not fit to be president, or should I say they know but choose not to accept it because they're so biased and stupid.

Aren't they supposed to be focusing on their life and family? These urchins are really crazy o. grin

These urchins are working really hard to confuse people to believing that majority of Nairaland member are for Tinubu. But reverse is the case grin

Peter Obi gives them nightmare because they know he will win.

u igbos will cry fire

Mark my words
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by BATified2023: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
wildkat:

90 more days for urchins like u to cry us a river
u igbos will cry fire
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by BATified2023: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
wildkat:

U see on this forum, I will take u take u to the cleaners. U just entered my trap. By the time I’m through with dealing with u here you’ll learn to get sense by force... because it baffles me how a small boy like u will want to mortgage his future for paltry sum. You’re a disgrace to the womb that bore u. Is your mum aware you’re a sycophant??
we will disgrace u like we have always disgrace your fathers n forefathers

Buhari called u inconsequential 5% on live tv n won re-election,that should tell u we have mastered d act of winning without u inconsequential nincoompoop

U will cry fire come February
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by BATified2023: 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
wildkat:

Still sounding whack! No punchline. Is that all u got?? Lol.... truly u are bereft of sense. Oya post another picture for us... Lol

Mugu about to post more pictures in 3...2...1

Lol
that guy in that picture fine pass anyone from your lineage

After begging for money with your alternate moniker then u switch to this n start forming big man

That’s y people no longer help your likes here,u beg with many monikers n form big boy with one moniker

I won’t b surprised if u are one of those boys always begging for data or feeding money
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by 1931on: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

We the Igbo youth are for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu

is that why you raped your nephew and mother

Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by 1931o: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

Yes me, we Igbo youth love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by 1931o: 1:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

Yes We Igbos are no fools niether are we Nsogbu Nsogbu tribal bigots...

The only man with a manifesto is who we are voting for

Tested and trusted

Moh247:

90+ more days comrade... Tinubu or nothing

Tinubu or Biafra

Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by 1931on: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

ENKR

Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by 1931on: 1:15am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

My son, give it to your elders, let your dad have his phone back

Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by MoneySEASON: 6:40am On Nov 28, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry fire

Mark my words

Drink chill water and face your life problems kid.
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by Difrent: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Gossipninja:
Since today, I have seen couple of threads about Igbos, South, North, this and that.

APC and PDP trying to divide the youths. grin

As expected.

Every election year, politicians will use some Nitwits to fan the TRIBAL card.

But Obidients don't fall into the trap.

Last kick of two dying horses.

FOCUS!!

Are you tired already?
Sooner than I expected. Have told you people you will lose steam by December.
Before campaign started and you were organizing 1 million marches up and down didnt we tell you all this will change once campaign starts proper.....you were so carried away with the short lived euphoria that you started taunting other candidates and their supporters. Then campaign started and your supporters stopped showing up to the extent you have to start renting crowd....

Obi began the tribal war by reading a fake message from a fake whatsapp group controlled by his supporters.....since then all is fair in war. Like my people will say....bitting na part of fight

Una never see anything
Re: Dear Obidients, Never You Engage Any Tribal Topic On Nairaland by wildkat: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
BATified2023:
that guy in that picture fine pass anyone from your lineage

After begging for money with your alternate moniker then u switch to this n start forming big man

That’s y people no longer help your likes here,u beg with many monikers n form big boy with one moniker

I won’t b surprised if u are one of those boys always begging for data or feeding money

Oh yuck!!! ... another BAT urchin. U want us to argue abi?? No way.... u can’t reduce me to your level. I got better things to do. I only answered that your fellow urchin to set an example with him

U can continue arguing with ya keyboard

Next thread pls!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Publicly Refuses To Tell Nigerians To Vote For Tinubu At Event In Abuja / An Alarm On Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu – By Mideno Bayagbon / 5 Solid Reasons Obasanjo Endorsed Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.