Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) (19545 Views)

Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office in Enugu / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos / Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Austineva2: 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
post=118732867:
Swines, animals and bastards at work, just as their online supporters that abound here.
Bunch of cannibalistic animals and fools everywhere.
Na death go kee all of una setting this nation on fire las las.
Una no go make am
mugu, do u still call this one nation? We Biafrans will shock u come 2023 cos we will personally stop any zoo election in our beautiful Biafran land. I would have insulted hell out of u but u are lucky to be my fellow Chelsea fan else u will be crying by now
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by toprealman: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
We actually behave like animals
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by toprealman: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2022
Austineva2:
mugu, do u still call this one nation? We Biafrans will shock u come 2023 cos we will personally stop any zoo election in our beautiful Biafran land. I would have insulted hell out of u but u are lucky to be my fellow Chelsea fan else u will be crying by now
So you even support Chelsea, a club in an organised country when you are promoting violence and retarding growth of your own country.
Continue
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2022
Austineva2:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by dominic17: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Is it the strategy you guys are talking about?
Abdul05:
grin grin grin

This should have happened in anambra state
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Johnbooth001: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Na wa south east
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by udeh3(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
How can an INEC office not have CCTV cameras, no joint security personnels?

This is laughable
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Oches4me(m): 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Christian terrorist why Nah.
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by UNDFTD: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
No 2023 "Selection" at least in Biafraland!
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Thomasankara(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
[/color]make una go dey keep these materials for barrack� grin cheesy cheesy [color=#770077]grin
chokekachy:

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1596938008737251328?t=Jngs8dnewsjT0VKMA7dQWQ&s=19
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by UNDFTD: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
Austineva2:

Do NOT mind the lMBEClLE! He's a 4ucking TURNCOAT probably because either himself or a family member is benefiting from the corrupt government, hence he thinks Nigeria is the best thing since sliced bread! I pray that his beloved Nigeria happens to his dumb a$$ very soon.

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Ojiofor: 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2022
Those of you who were supporting IPOB/ESN/UGM activities in Igboland should really be ashamed of yourselves.
With your support for these criminals how can ala Igbo ever progress?
How can we give Peter Obi the maximum votes he needs to win in next year election if these home grown bandits continues to destroy inec offices?
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

I swear.

These greedy politicians don't want to give way.

But they must be retired by fire by fire in 2023
something wey na Ipob get hand see wetin u de write... May God help Ina South East pple
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 28, 2022
Sadeast
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Obalexy: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2022
These old men are really fighting hard to retain this power. They know this will spark division between the igbos. Peter obi really needs the special grace of God to have a chance albeit a very slim one at defeating the establishment called cabal

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 28, 2022
Youths must rise up, not just voting in election but coming together to fight for their world. These politicians allowed unlimited infiltration of Fulanis to every nook and cranny of the country. I fear this could be just a tip of an iceberg
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:16am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:
In iboland, we don't care if they burn down all zoo PVCs.

In igboland many of una no get sense se. Your blunt and dumb comments got 18 likes savage Igbos like you who know nothing than violence, Killing your brothers just to prove rubbish point for Biafra.

If you like burn everything ntbe SE and later complain of underdevelopment. Na una Sabi.
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:18am On Nov 28, 2022
lansile:
Youths must rise up, not just voting in election but coming together to fight for their world. These politicians allowed unlimited infiltration of Fulanis to every nook and cranny of the country. I fear this could be just a tip of an iceberg

Which fulani ?
You blame everybody but yourselves.
The burning was done by ipob yet you blame fulani and dss and Tinubu.

Igbo people are cursed, I swear.
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by JustforMen: 2:55am On Nov 28, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Tinubu and the APC know that they would lose the upcoming General Elections in Ebonyi State.....

Hence they have sent Ūrchins to set the place on fire....

They will still lose Woefully

If i were you, I would stop deceiving myself and begin to worry about the main problem.
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:33am On Nov 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:
The old order are really fighting back. If you know you know.

But NIGERIA must be great in 2023. Whether they like it or not.

Tell that to Simon Ekpa and his cohorts. ‘Confusionists’

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by inoki247: 3:48am On Nov 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

The one that got burnt in Osun and Ogun, who do we blame?

Nnamdi Kanu?

Lol be looking for justification before we count 2 INEC center burnt in the West we don already count 30 incidents of such in ur region....

Since you people are looking for wu to compete with..

Don't face the monsters in ur region and be looking for wu to blame or compete terrorism with....

If they kill people in ur region u will compare ursef with Zamfara or Borno u guys shuld keep it up...

Maybe you need to also tell me any other region that do Monday sit at home....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by inoki247: 3:55am On Nov 28, 2022
psgodwin:
Like, what are they still Doing with PVCs in their office when they should have been given out?....

So if people no gri go colet am INEC should start forcing them to come for it is PVC an international passport wey people go dey run go colet....

Cause I don't understand why you're trying to blame INEC for people Negligence in this part of the world when things no get ultimatum people no gri go dere....
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2022
GistFullGround:
Tinubu & Atiku's people are deliberately trying to stop the south east from voting. It's their way!

Like someone said on NL, "if you know, you know"

Shut up your dirty mouth!
You blame everybody else for your fvck up, except your people.
You guys keep destroying your already barren region with the hope of trooping down to SW to seek for peace and survival.
Very stupid set of animals, this same people you call lazy are the ones you run to after destroying your land.
Crazy mofos.

You must have your biafra soon so you can take your madness back to your cave, we just can’t continue living with y’all again.
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Realist777: 4:25am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:
But you care about Obi becoming the President of the zoo
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 4:31am On Nov 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

The ones that got burnt in Osun and Ogun will be the undoing of Awo right?

Keep consoling yourself ok?
Continue looking for competitors to justify your people’s barbarism.
I won’t even be surprised if it’s your people that burnt the one in Osun too, cos una too plenty for SW and y’all are only low for crime.

I wish your governors can even be using trucks to take y’all back home where you belong.
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:08am On Nov 28, 2022
femisplash:

The zoo is where una Dey at the moment
So una go surely suffer Am by all means...
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 6:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin grin

This should have happened in anambra state

OBI IS NOT COMPETING FOR A DRUGLORD POSITION!

EBONYI IS AN APC GOVERN STATE.
APC REPRESENTS ANYTHING EVIL
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by Safyqueen: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

But my happiness is that. The youths that have neglected participating in electrioneering process are out with their full chest.

It's gonna be real fun.

What Late Obadiah said still rings a bell in my mind.

Forget Late Obadiah, let him maybe rest in peace. By working by his words can put him in danger wherever he is now if what he said wasn't really true.
Re: Arsonists Set Ablaze INEC Office In Izzi, Ebonyi State (Photos) by broadman20: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:
cool

How do you really think you can wishfully get your new PVC magically few months to election, after neglecting your civic responsibility all this while is hilarious

No lefelendum no erection~ Mazi Lamidi Kanu

Biafra or Death ~ Mazi Simon Eba

ESN are not terrorist~Peter Obi

I'm searching for your post just few weeks ago when the INEC office in the south western part of Nigeria was burnt down by urchins.

HYPOCRITE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Yakubu Shehu Abdullahi Suspended By Bauchi Emirate Over Contempt / South West Youths Groups Declare Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.