Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. (2068 Views)

At This Juncture, I Jealous Married Men. / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Lastpharoah33: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
Like the F!

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by ArcFresky(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Inside life grin grin.

Honestly, everybody is sleeping with somebody. Men, women…. Groom stilll sleep with bride’s sister so, make everybody just dey do themselves joor.

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by plantainbender(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
Which of 'em, Enere or Apple?
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by GoldSantana: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by culf: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2022
mad ooo! I can't stop laughing...
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by sisisioge: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2022
grin grin grin grin

That is legendary...they should press the biologist's stomach well fa grin. One single person can not achieve so much insincerity within that record time and still go for DNA test with her full chest grin
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by wordbank(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2022
grin
I am SIMPly bewildered
Eweeeee
She's a legend

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by SporaD8: 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
According to feminist...
Even if the ex-boy friend is the father, they'd still want the husband to shoulder responsibility. After all, 'The child was birth in his house!'
In this scenario, Devil will be like... when I come to apprentice under Eve, shebi you people cripple me! Now you guys are all learners!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Natbrowny: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2022
Devil is impressed. grin grin

The kinda headlines He likes
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by jeromestarks: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Hahahaha.

I say this to many of you who didn't marry your wife as a virgin or who didn't disvirgin your wife that your first child is not yours.

You are training another man's child and you will leave your inheritance for that child whom you did not father.

This bastard may grow up and fight you or even plan to kill you. That is what bastards do. It's a spirit. No true son/daughter of a man will fight him.

Isaac obeyed Abraham even to the point of sacrifice because he is a true son of Abraham.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman. They're hard to find because NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

Better to suffer to find a virgin than to spend your life in regrets.

A woman you did not disvirgin will misbehave and frustrate you because she will forever compare you with the men she has slept with.
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Wonderful
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by LordReed(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lastpharoah33:
Like the F!

So you are going to discard a whole population just because of one member? So foreigners should have no dealings with Nigerians because of Hushpuppy?
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by EmahBoss(f): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
The husband is even foolish! Men are not as strong as they want us to believe. A woman is subtle yet strong.

How can you go ahead to marry a woman who confessed to cheating on you?

Sex has become the cheapest thing to get these days but what I don't understand is why get married if you know you still want to cheat?

Before now, once you are married then you are responsible, but these days, married people seem to be more irresponsible, dragging the game with singles

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Beremx(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
At this junction or juncture?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by foxxydude: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Third junction or first junction, which one?
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Divoc19(f): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Be done with human being in general.
Men are not saints too.
Human being can be wicked no matter the gender.
Just pray you don't meet any wicked human, old or young, man or woman.
Peace
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by MMWandali: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm speechless

The child belongs to none of them
The father is someone else
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hahahaha.

I say this to many of you who didn't marry your wife as a virgin or who didn't disvirgin your wife that your first child is not yours.

You are training another man's child and you will leave your inheritance for that child whom you did not father.

This bastard may grow up and fight you or even plan to kill you. That is what bastards do. It's a spirit. No true son/daughter of a man will fight him.

Isaac obeyed Abraham even to the point of sacrifice because he is a true son of Abraham.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, take the pain to find a virgin woman. They're hard to find because NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY.

A woman you did not disvirgin will misbehave and frustrate you because she will forever compare you with the men she has slept with.

You sound tormented. Go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm never done with them, I will keep fucking women until I get old and can't get it up again, even then they will be giving me sexy massage and rimming my asshole

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Lastpharoah33: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
LordReed:

So you are going to discard a whole population just because of one member? So foreigners should have no dealings with Nigerians because of Hushpuppy?

For all we know, a good percentage of women (nigerian esp) are on this table.

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Lastpharoah33: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Beremx:

Okay professor, modified.
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by elmagnifico411(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lol. Idea lo matter
Beremx:
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Unyimekelvin: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oh God..
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lastpharoah33:

For all we know, a good percentage of women (nigerian esp) are on this table.

You didn't answer my question.

Are you a fraudster because Hushpuppy is a fraudster? For all we know you are a fraudster because Hushpuppy is a fraudster. Do you see how that sounds? How do you label a whole group of people just because of 1 person?

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Lastpharoah33: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
LordReed:

You didn't answer my question.

Are you a fraudster because Hushpuppy is a fraudster? For all we know you are a fraudster because Hushpuppy is a fraudster. Do you see how that sounds? How do you label a whole group of people just because of 1 person?

Okay, fair enough.
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by 2rez: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
jeromestarks:
Hahahaha.

HELP!!!
That's what you need brother. I say brother you need help.
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Nhemzie17: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
2rez:

HELP!!! That's what you need brother. I say brother you need help.
Nah. He doesn't. He spoke 70% facts.
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by Nhemzie17: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2022
nenyewrites:

You sound tormented. Go for deliverance.
You also sound tormented by his comment. It's obvious it hit the right spot.
Re: I Think I Am Done With Women At This Juncture. by BigYash: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is super storrrrrry. Wale Adenuga Productions Presents.. " Who Get The Pikin" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Baby Born With Sealed Anus In Bauchi. / Liability Wives / Advice Me Before I Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.