Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It (620 Views)

How Long Can I Use My Statement Of Result To Apply For A Job / How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside / Pls I Need Someone To Help Me Open Bank Account, I'll Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by funkmrflexx(m): 2:10am On Nov 28, 2022
I'll pay 3k every I use your Facebook account to run ads

The account must be more than 4 years old.

You must have ID to verify the account

No scammers please, a lot of people have taken my money on this nairaland

Interested persons should send a message on WhatsApp

Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by SocialJustice: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Then you will place illegal adverts and have the person's account deactivated.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by Legend44(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2022
That if I will be the one to place the ads myself on your behalf then no problem
Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by funkmrflexx(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Then you will place illegal adverts and have the person's account deactivated.

I run an Ecommerce business so its nothing illegal and besides your account is totally safe
Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by funkmrflexx(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Legend44:
That if I will be the one to place the ads myself on your behalf then no problem

No boss I'll run the ads myself, ur account is totally safe cus nothing will happen to it, if u knw how to run ads u should knw
Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by SocialJustice: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2022
funkmrflexx:

I run an Ecommerce business so its nothing illegal and besides your account is totally safe
The person that destroyed my Google account was also into Ecommerce.
Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by funkmrflexx(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
The person that destroyed my Google account was also into Ecommerce.

OK. If ur not interested no problem
Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by Comcum: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2022
I deal in social media accounts so check my profile if you are serious about buying

Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by funkmrflexx(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2022
Comcum:
I deal in social media accounts so check my profile if you are serious about buying

Send me a me on WhatsApp

Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by MyPoint: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2022
How many ads per day?
funkmrflexx:
I'll pay 3k every I use your Facebook account to run ads

The account must be more than 4 years old.

You must have ID to verify the account

No scammers please, a lot of people have taken my money on this nairaland

Interested persons should send a message on WhatsApp

Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by Legend44(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2022
No p.. I no fit do am
funkmrflexx:

No boss I'll run the ads myself, ur account is totally safe cus nothing will happen to it, if u knw how to run ads u should knw
Re: I'm In Need Of Facebook Account For Ads. I'll Pay 3k Every I Use It by Memberclub(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
sad

(1) (Reply)

We're Hiring... / Urgent Recruitment / African Cup Of Nation: What Are The Chances Of The Super Eagles Of Nigera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.