Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. (2634 Views)

2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi / Eko Atlantic. Construction African Data Center. PICTURES. / Governor Fayemi Shuts Down People's FM 104.1 - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Idiko1: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/de_eritage/status/1594841992986599426

The kid must have been tragically traumatized, I think they killed the mother too.

This is so sad and heartbreaking..

These goons are not ESN. These hired killers by the government led by Buhari to make agitators of Republic of Biafra look bad.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Idiko1: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude WTF is wrong with your bigoted self!? So you’re digging for negative news from the south-east to the extent of now posting old news….taking your time to gleefully extract screenshots to upload on nairaland!

You look for negative news from the south-east to post, and when it comes to the south-west, you always look for rosey, positive stuff!

If Ndigbo don’t know by now that they’re sharing the same country with envious and wicked people, then they will never know and continue to let their guard down! With this shocking level of hatred towards Ndigbo, one can begin to understand why the pogrom and other acts of inhumanity against Ndigbo happened and continues to happen today in ‘one Nigeria’!

Bro do not pay any mind to the domesticated dingbat.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Idiko1: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
GCFRin2034:

Negative news or not, this is not the purpose for which ESN was set up. They were meant to secure the forests against the marauding herdsmen. This is an atrocity .

Were your dumbass brain present at the meeting when the purpose for creating ESN was discussed? You foolishly failed to address the fact the crap was an old news item. It is not news atrocities are committed in the shithole called Nigeria every day.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by GCFRin2034: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

I think Bianca Ojukwu was talking about Igbo men like you, you are not real men, your people are getting slaughtered like goats, but you care less and in your demented mind, it's other people's fault because they are jealous of the fact that you are slaughtering yourselves because you enslaved yourselves with sit at home like mumu slaves because terrorists took away your freedom of movement, freedom of choice and association, freedom of speech.

Seriously, todayis Monday, I'm free to do whatever I want, and go about my daily business without looking over my shoulder, but you are not free to leave your house as dictated by terrorists, many Igbo people sadly will die today, killed by their own igbo people, but your main and only worry is me, I'm jealous of terrorists slaughtering you?

The saddest part as usual is when you and your kind blame and attack other people, but you won't say a word about the terrorists slaughtering your own mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunties and children.

Nigerians outside Igboland are free to register to vote and collect PVC, but not in Igboland, they get slaughtered for exercising their basic constitutional rights.

This is why they say you people are not socially and culturally developed enough to function in any society.

This is just too sad..

I don’t usually expect a high level of reasoning from some of you but then you started the comment like today was going to be an exception and then (unsurprisingly) circled back to your usual display of self aggrandizement.

The Igbo people you refer to practised democracy thousands of years ago while in your region (wherever it is) , your kings were still using your ancestors as footmats.
Yes the same democracy which civilized societies are built on and which was transferred by the colonial powers was developed in-house by Igbo traditional societies.

But continue in your orgiastic display of myopic self-delusion . Kudos

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Ojiofor: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Dude WTF is wrong with your bigoted self!? So you’re digging for negative news from the south-east to the extent of now posting old news….taking your time to gleefully extract screenshots to upload on nairaland!

You look for negative news from the south-east to post, and when it comes to the south-west, you always look for rosey, positive stuff!

If Ndigbo don’t know by now that they’re sharing the same country with envious and wicked people, then they will never know and continue to let their guard down! With this shocking level of hatred towards Ndigbo, one can begin to understand why the pogrom and other acts of inhumanity against Ndigbo happened and continues to happen today in ‘one Nigeria’!

The terrorist terrorising innocent women and children in Igbo land are your heroes while someone who posted it for the world to see is the enemy.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by AcuraZDX: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

The terrorist terrorising innocent women and children in Igbo land are your heroes while someone who posted it for the world to see is the enemy.

Shut up your mouth.

Posting a video of 3 years ago is outrageous.

What do you guys gain by hating on Igbos.

Why not go ahead and post the video of the civil war so as to be happy

Mugu
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by GCFRin2034: 7:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Idiko1:

Were your dumbass brain present at the meeting when the purpose for creating ESN was discussed? You foolishly failed to address the fact the crap was an old news item. It is not news atrocities are committed in the shithole called Nigeria every day.

Talk to me with respect or I will school you publicly. If you had done your homework , you would remember that ESN was created after the south east governors dragged their feet and delayed to set up our own regional security outfit. Especially when other regions where setting up there’s. And then after ESN was set up, they rushed to set up EbubeAgu
Do you not remember the public announcement by Nnamdi Kanu where he explained the rationale for setting it up? Or you need me to go pull up the info for you ?
What is ESN doing right now in response to the herdsmen attacks in Enugu communities

Before you quote me again, please have your mind in working order . I am still grieving the loss of multiple Igbo lives at Enugu at the hands of herdsmen so I’m not in the mood for rubbish right now.
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by ZUBY77(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Ignore the Bastardd

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Ojiofor: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Shut up your mouth.

Posting a video of 3 years ago is outrageous.

What do you guys gain by hating on Igbos.

Why not go ahead and post the video of the civil war so as to be happy

Mugu

Rie nsi Ezi ohia.
That attack happened April this year during voters registration exercise.
Did you condemn it when it happened or you blamed herdsmen?

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by AcuraZDX: 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

Rie nsi Ezi ohia.
That attack happened April this year during voters registration exercise.
Did you condemn it when it happened or you blamed herdsmen?

So what is it doing on Nairaland again?

Ozu nwuru anwu

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Ojiofor: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2022
AcuraZDX:

So what is it doing on Nairaland again?

Ozu nwuru anwu

You can't control what your opponents post, nor matter how old the video is, it is comdemnable. You should be proud of your terrorist heroes that will give you Biafra.,why are you agitated?

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 7:51am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Sit-at-home has long since been called off by IPOB! What's going on now is engineered by you Igbo-hating bastards to try and sustain the seeming high spate of insecurity in the south-east!

Why are Igbo people still obeying it?

Dude, it's servitude, subjugation, enslavement and it's grossly anti-humanity.

You are free to dodge and hide under whatever silly, pointless, and counterproductive excuse you fancy, but you are on your own in your self-loathing and self-defeating sanatorium you locked your brain inside.

Even as we speak, we still see people like you and almost the entire igbo race collectively silence and threaten dissenting Igbo voices either socially or politically, Soludo was bullied by all of you, he was threatened.

Father Mbaka and others were silenced and punished, and even people attending common burial ceremonies get slaughtered like chickens, we also see your terrorist factions slaughtering each other while their fellow igbo people clap for them as they parade around their towns and villages after slaughtering your mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children.

I know your type, you are probably one of the igbo people ranting all over the place that igbo blood must be shed as a sacrifice until you get your biafra or your terrorist leader is released.

I'm immune to your goofy and rubbish talk so save your terrorist breath.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2022
GCFRin2034:

I don’t usually expect a high level of reasoning from some of you but then you started the comment like today was going to be an exception and then (unsurprisingly) circled back to your usual display of self aggrandizement.

The Igbo people you refer to practised democracy thousands of years ago while in your region (wherever it is) , your kings were still using your ancestors as footmats.
Yes the same democracy which civilized societies are built on and which was transferred by the colonial powers was developed in-house by Igbo traditional societies.

But continue in your orgiastic display of myopic self-delusion . Kudos

Democracy where people get slaughtered for exercising the most basic democratic functions like collecting PVC and registering to vote

Democracy where you still get brutally and violently confined to your house by terrorists, you don't have any basic democratic rights like freedom of movement, freedom of choice, freedom of association, not even freedom of speech...Is this clown a comedian or he's just trying too hard to be one? grin grin

Democracy is strange and foreign to you and your hostile, toxic, repressive and bloodbath region.

Sit at home slave.. grin grin

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

You can't control what your opponents post, nor matter how old the video is, it is comdemnable. You should be proud of your terrorist heroes that will give you Biafra.,why are you agitated?

I don't even get the rubbish about old video...as if they deserved to be slaughtered because the video is old.

How long ago is April sef?

Are the same terrorist still not saying no election in the SE?

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Ojiofor: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

I don't even get the rubbish about old video...as if they deserved to be slaughtered because the video is old.

How long ago is April sef?

Are the same terrorist still not saying no election in the SE?

The same set of people that rushed to condemn the OP are all supporters of esn/UGM in the name of Biafra. One of them even lied that the video is 3 years old as if it makes any difference.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Ojiofor: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Idiko1:

These goons are not ESN. These hired killers by the government led by Buhari to make agitators of Republic of Biafra look bad.

Federal government hired ESN to enforce ipob order of no referendum no election in Biafra land. I hope I am making sense here.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

The same set of people that rushed to condemn the OP are all supporters of esn/UGM in the name of Biafra. One of them even lied that the video is 3 years old as if it makes any difference.

They lie effortlessly, it's part of their DNA.
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

Federal government hired ESN to enforce ipob order of no referendum no election in Biafra land. I hope I am making sense here.

They cannot make sense to even save their own lying existence..
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Idiko1: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2022
GCFRin2034:

Talk to me with respect or I will school you publicly. If you had done your homework , you would remember that ESN was created after the south east governors dragged their feet and delayed to set up our own regional security outfit. Especially when other regions where setting up there’s. And then after ESN was set up, they rushed to set up EbubeAgu
Do you not remember the public announcement by Nnamdi Kanu where he explained the rationale for setting it up? Or you need me to go pull up the info for you ?
What is ESN doing right now in response to the herdsmen attacks in Enugu communities

Before you quote me again, please have your mind in working order . I am still grieving the loss of multiple Igbo lives at Enugu at the hands of herdsmen so I’m not in the mood for rubbish right now.

Who gives a goon any respect? You cannot school a canteen rat talk less a character with human intellect. What homework are you writing about? I guess you among the wide-eyed onlookers who formulate knowledge based on craps cull from obscure newsprints. You are not even a freaking member of IPOB yet publicly proclaimed what you know absolutely nothing about as a fact. No wonder foreign firms cannot fill employee's quota in the shithole called Nigeria. Instead of this jackass allude his/her facts to written craps on dumbass Nigerian newspapers, he/she wants to create a lesson.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Idiko1: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

It seems you do not know an iota how tyrannical governments operate. The beauty of it is to turn what their opponents dearly want against them.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by Ojiofor: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Idiko1:

It seems you do not know an iota how tyrannical governments operate. The beauty of it is to turn what their opponents dearly want against them.

Continue with your conspiracy theories while ala Igbo is been wrecked by criminals masquerading as freedom fighters.
Simon Ekpa is currently ıssuing fresh orders that there will be no election in Biafraland come next year and that he is preparing for war.Did you condemn him?No, but when his boys carried out his orders you will shamelessly put the blame on FG.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by uba1991: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

you are so foolish that you can't even know what the family of this people are still passing through now. The moment a news did not favour you, you will start crying that Nigerians hate you. If Nigerian hate you then, they wouldn't have accepted and accomodates you guys.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by GCFRin2034: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Idiko1:

Who gives a goon any respect? You cannot school a canteen rat talk less a character with human intellect. What homework are you writing about? I guess you among the wide-eyed onlookers who formulate knowledge based on craps cull from obscure newsprints. You are not even a freaking member of IPOB yet publicly proclaimed what you know absolutely nothing about as a fact. No wonder foreign firms cannot fill employee's quota in the shithole called Nigeria. Instead of this jackass allude his/her facts to written craps on dumbass Nigerian newspapers, he/she wants to create a lesson.

You have bitten off more than you chew .

Use that intellect you say you have and address the points that I directed at you. Don’t thrash around off topic.

1. What was the rationale given publicly by Nnamdi Kanu on Twitter for setting up ESN ?

2. How has ESN fulfilled that mandate? Give examples?

3. More specifically, what has ESN done/is doing regarding the ongoing slaughter of innocent igbos in remote communities in Enugu/Ebony’s over the past two years.

This homework should keep you busy for a while. Or you can chicken out.

And by the way, unsubstantiated assumptions are simply a verbalization of ignorance. So desist from making any about me as it speaks more about you. Foreign firms my foot.
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by GCFRin2034: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Democracy where people get slaughtered for exercising the most basic democratic functions like collecting PVC and registering to vote

Democracy where you still get brutally and violently confined to your house by terrorists, you don't have any basic democratic rights like freedom of movement, freedom of choice, freedom of association, not even freedom of speech...Is this clown a comedian or he's just trying too hard to be one? grin grin

Democracy is strange and foreign to you and your hostile, toxic, repressive and bloodbath region.

Sit at home slave.. grin grin

Whatever is going on right now is an anomaly that came into existence as a result of a chain of events that started years ago.

But you’re obviously a willfully intellectually bereft fellow and too much a prisoner of your own self-imposed myopia for me to have further conversations with you. See what you want to see by all means. Go wave your brooms in peace.
Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2022
GCFRin2034:

Whatever is going on right now is an anomaly that came into existence as a result of a chain of events that started years ago.

But you’re obviously a willfully intellectually bereft fellow and too much a prisoner of your own self-imposed myopia for me to have further conversations with you. See what you want to see by all means. Go wave your brooms in peace.

I guess you are not mentally competent and intelligent enough to state exactly the events that led to igbo people slaughtering their own igbo people and why the whole of igbo race just look the other way and even defend the killings and applaud the killers.

Make yourself useful by explaining and highlighting the so-called events, but I'm sure you won't explain anything because you just cannot, that was just the same silly, pointless and rubbish excuse you people have thrown around to justify the slaughtering of your own people.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2022
Look at the little child, he or she turned around to watch human beings get slaughtered, imagine the everlasting trauma he or she must live with for the rest of his or her life, the mother probably was dead already.

So so disheartening.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by SirBlack999(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Exactly.....our elite most especially, right from the time of Zik! Had Nzeogwu not been such a naive 'one Nigerianist' and been aware of his ethno-religious surroundings, he would probably have realised the strength of anti-Igbo sentiments out there and how foolhardy a coup led by a Igbo would be!

I'm telling you. The Igbo political elite are curse to us. Zik supported a genocide against his own people, Ironsi surrounded himself with northerners just to appease them, even though he was warned something was coming. Peter Obi is making that same mistake. That Peter Obi who never hesitates tweet whenever northerners are killed anywhere in this country has never said anything about the Fulani terrorist attack in Enugu, even though he was in Enugu.

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by stanluiz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cc Seun.

This is an old news. It happen on the month of may this year during PVC registration in Imo state.

The Op should be banned. Why allowing such nonentity to be spreading Old news in order to cause tension and panic ?

What it is aim ?

Re: ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video. by plaindealer: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
stanluiz:
Cc Seun.

This is an old news. It happen on the month of may this year during PVC registration in Imo state.

The Op should be banned. Why allowing such nonentity to be spreading Old news in order to cause tension and panic ?

What it is aim ?

Hope and pray that you and yours don't get to witness your own fellow igbo people slaughtered mercilessly like this child.

Hope and pray that the evil and calamity you love and condone don't consume you and your kind.

Btw, you sound like ESN abi UGM terrorists.

See What Happens To Presidencial Candidates Endorsed By Obasanjo / The Most Neutral And Realistic Election Prediction. / Benin City Turned Upside Down Because Of Naira Wahalah

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80