Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching (638 Views)

CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) / Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church While Pastor Was Preaching (video) / Armed Robbers Invaded My Neighbourhood and this trick saved me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching by Glance(m): 4:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Moment armed robbers invaded church in South Africa while pastor was preaching

Suspected armed robbers invaded a Seventh Day Adventist Church in Johannesburg, South Africa while the pastor was preaching.

The incident took place at the church located two streets from Noord Taxi Rank on Saturday afternoon, November 26, 2022.

According to Harare Live, the six gunmen disguised themselves as visitors and, as the service began, they drew their weapons and ordered the pastor and the entire congregation to sit down.

The visibly shaken pastor complied with the robbers while the church camera captured the incident.

The robbers made away with phones, wallets, and tithe money.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxbLkIGklqM https://www.instagram.com/reel/CldZi1Egc_N/?igshid=MzVlODdmYjc=
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching by dominique(f): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2022
They'll blame foreigners for this
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching by bennybuhari: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Visibly shaken Pastor complied
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Hnnm

I don't think i have heard such news happen i Nigeria
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching by Baawaa(m): 4:54am On Nov 28, 2022
These ones are end times robbers
Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching by incandescentena: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2022
Guns cocked!

3 Likes

Re: Moment Armed Robbers Invaded Church In South Africa While Pastor Was Preaching by TheboyGhost(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy grin grin

Rob him please...

He was going to rob his members too anyway

(1) (Reply)

Video Shows NYC Man Crushed By Elevator At Manhattan / Heart Breaking Moment With CCTV Footage Of How AKA Was Shot Dead / Kano Court Orders Killing Of 'noisy' Cockerel For Disturbing Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.