Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 (65377 Views)

Young Cryptocurrency Founder, Tiantian Kullander Died Suddenly At The Age Of 30 / Own A Plot At East Amber Estate,abijo GRA Lekki 100% Dry Land And Fenced / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by wickedtuna: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
KingAzubuike:

I'm starting to believe that vaccine is killing off people via cardiac arrest. I've lost quite a number of close family relatives and friends in the past 2 years. All of them were vaccinated twice and even took a third nonsense called booster. Even me that got the shot once, I've not been myself since then..

I'm sorry for your loss. I have also lost close friends and relatives as well, young vibrant people just dead like that! It is mostly chest pain and difficulties in breathing. The sad part of all of this is that we haven't started to see the real devastating effects of the mRNA gene-therapy shots.

People as young as 13 years already developing heart complications. It hurts and i am angry because globalist agenda always gets approval by the masses for their genocidal plans. A virus with a 99.98 chance of survival yet you force people to be vaxxed.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by ThugOfWar: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nokio1:
u get $3B u no reason to come Benin or even ijebu ode for fortifications...
now righteousness go use u do sermon
wtf grin grin
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by wickedtuna: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
KingAzubuike:

I'm starting to believe that vaccine is killing off people via cardiac arrest. I've lost quite a number of close family relatives and friends in the past 2 years. All of them were vaccinated twice and even took a third nonsense called booster. Even me that got the shot once, I've not been myself since then..
Just take good care of yourself, exercise and cleanse your system with some seasons.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by ThugOfWar: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
wickedtuna:

I'm sorry for your loss. I have also lost close friends and relatives as well, young vibrant people just dead like that! It is mostly chest pain and difficulties in breathing. The sad part of all of this is that we haven't started to see the real devastating effects of the mRNA gene-therapy shots.

People as young as 13 years already developing heart complications. It hurts and i am angry because globalist agenda always gets approval by the masses for their genocidal plans. A virus with a 99.98 chance of survival yet you force people to be vaxxed.
May not be because of getting vaxxed. Could just be COVID
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Okoyeeboz: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nokio1:

You're an experienced lunatic. I don laugh taya. grin grin
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

You are a fool and a bastard for calling me "useless illiterate" Your mother must be a fool to have raised you.
Are you the only one that read the article?
Olodo... read again!

I can't feel a thing about your rants grin

Have peace and work on your depression and frustration....

You need meds mpa.....

just a bottle of snipper for starters.....

grin grin

Boiled illiterate chicken...
I called you an illiterate again
Now do your worst.... grin

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by wickedtuna: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
ThugOfWar:

May not be because of getting vaxxed. Could just be COVID
You may not be wrong but the vaccine producers clearly admit that the vaccines cause myocarditis and pericarditis. The Covid virus can also cause that but because the virus has a 99% chance of survival and recovery, it means your immune system can naturally fight it of.

Introducing a gene therapy kind of vaccine, the mRNA which has never undergone proper human trial, whose inventor says it isn't safe and it is clearly evident that the spike in heart related cases only spiked after vaccination.

Also consider that they said you cant get the virus after vaccination yet people are getting infected after a booster.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

I can't feel a thing about your rants grin

Have peace and work on your depression and frustration....

You need meds mpa.....

just a bottle of snipper for starters.....

grin grin

Boiled illiterate chicken...
I called you an illiterate again
Now do your worst.... grin
Only you on this forum saying what is written is different! You be mumu, everybody here is reading your stupid comment. They know who is illiterate between me and you... Oponu!
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by meobizy(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
He looked fit. Oh well, God knows what he did with his body. He passed everyone’s final exam. Congratulations to him.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

Only you on this forum saying what is written is different! You be mumu, everybody here is reading your stupid comment. They know who is illiterate between me and you... Oponu!

Do you know what is Crypto? Now if you do ....

Compare my comment in relative to the topic and you will find out how disgracefully illiterate you are...

Even the OP weh you dey try support em Nonsense don rush change the initial Topic grin
Still na nonsense dey there...
Now I ask again.....

How is the 30 years old the founder of crypto?

Are you blind to see the Topic is misleading? You take this matter personal weh makes me believe you are the OP self....
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

A simple Question

How is the dead man the founder of crypto?

If I did not read the post then how did i figure out it was a misleading Topic

You be

illiterate boiled chicken ooh

Why are you seeking for people's validation if actually you are right?

I no seek any validation cause people know wetin I dey talk already
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

A simple Question

If I did not read the post then how did figure out it was misleading Topic

You be

No need responding to an animal like you again! Olodo!
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

A simple Question

You be

You are so blind that you couldn't see where it was that Amber a crypto company... No need responding to a fool like you again. Olodo!
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

No need responding to an animal like you again! Olodo!

Blah blah blah ....

Still everybody is avoiding to support you cause they see you are senseless...

Probably too high to understand my point...

Shaa no dey overdo cause na mental house you dey go soon .....
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

A simple Question

You be

Empty skull read the bolded!

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

Empty skull read the bolded!

Boiled chicken came late to the party and his challenging one of the organizers....

Shame on you shaa

The OP don change the Topic already....

That goes to show you how stupid you are grin

Blah blah blah with zero brain...
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by sulaak(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
So in October a great cryto developer
Nicholas died at 29yrs after tweeting that someone wants to kill him. Now in November another Titiana Kullandee slept without waking up, and is confirmed death. Something is fishy. These are not ordinary deaths.

Jay5mie:
Kullander is the second young crypto whiz to shock the industry with his death in recent weeks: On Oct. 28, 29-year-old Nikolas Mushegian, an early developer of MakerDAO, washed ashore on a Puerto Rican beach after an apparent drowning, just hours after tweeting about an alleged murder plot to take his life.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/young-crypto-founder-shocks-industry-233735362.html

Probably Mafia taking revenge for losing their money on junk crypto investments.

1 Like

Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Boiled chicken came late to the party and his challenge one of the organizers....

Shame on you shaa

The OP don change the Topic already....

That goes to show you how stupid you are grin

Blah blah blah with zero brain...

You are a fool... I commented on what I read so get moving you block headed! Useless son of a bitch!
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by assholemods: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Blah blah blah ....

Still everybody is avoiding to support you cause they see you are senseless...

Probably too high to understand my point...

Shaa no dey overdo cause na mental house you dey go soon .....
Mumu... Buhari get sense pass you! Bounce!
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
assholemods:

Mumu... Buhari get sense pass you! Bounce!

Check the number of likes I got from sane people over my Question and check the number of likes you have on your Counter Question to me.....

It's the only prove I need to know, sane people weh discover the OP initial mistake appreciate my observation....

For you to keep defending trash means there is something mentally wrong with you shaa....

I don spend a lot of time with you anyway.....

So unusual of me,guess I was bored...

Now I have to get busy...

Run along Mr and don't mention me anymore cause I will not grant you that honour of replying your trash anymore

grin grin

Illiterate boiled chicken....
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by pikechukwu6(m): 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
Oh, RIP. APC would have been a good replacement for him cool cool
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by goslowgoslow(m): 6:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Check the number of likes I got from sane people over my Question and check the number of likes you have on your Counter Question to me.....

It's the only prove I need to know, sane people weh discover the OP initial mistake appreciate my observation....

For you to keep defending trash means there is something mentally wrong with you shaa....

I don spend a lot of time with you anyway.....

So unusual of me,guess I was bored...

Now I have to get busy...

Run along Mr and don't mention me anymore cause I will not grant you that honour of replying your trash anymore

grin grin

Illiterate boiled chicken....
A beg shut up! Who likes help? Carry your likes go bank trade am to cash. People are gathering money you are gathering cash.
The guy commented after the OP corrected himself, he commented on what he read likewise you. That doesn't make you smarter, the mix up is from OP so rest Mr likes!
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by KennethEnyi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
Death no d fear.
Rip
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nokio1:
wtf?? grin
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by viodemus: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Death respects all, it will come to greet everyone, and anyone at any time. if I fit talk to death, I go tell am make e hold im greetings, make I dey my own first.

with Life, you must come from being a baby, and it will bring you in, and leave death to take you out.

S/o to health and wealth. They come in effect after life brings you out.

RIP bro.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by Oceanjagaban: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
If na Nigeria them go say na winch...but finally witches dey go through a lot too o.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by luluosas(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2022
My condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by jhubril(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HE WAS NOT A HERO BUT CRIMINAL,HOW CAN YOU USE CRYPTO TO HIDE DRUG MONIES,MONEY LAUNDERED FROM GOVERNMENT BY CORRUPT GOVT GUYS USE SAME TO BUY CRYPTO,THEREBY POLLUTING WORLD ECONOMY.IS NEMESIS THAT DEALTH WITH HIM. angry undecidedCRYPRO SHOULD BE SHUTDOWNFORTHWITH ,IF IT CANNOT REGULATE SOURCES OF FUNDS INFLOW WORLDWIDE. angry
Fooooolll
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by TheboyGhost(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2022
goslowgoslow:

A beg shut up! Who likes help? Carry your likes go bank trade am to cash. People are gathering money you are gathering cash.
The guy commented after the OP corrected himself, he commented on what he read likewise you. That doesn't make you smarter, the mix up is from OP so rest Mr likes!

Where did you Jump out from to bark Dog?

You came late to the party....

I already left and I am done with it....

Don't mention me again....

You will be Snubbed like an Idiot....
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by goslowgoslow(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2022
TheboyGhost:

Where did you Jump out from to bark Dog?

You came late to the party....

I already left and I am done with it....

Don't mention me again....

You will be Snubbed like an Idiot....
Your fucking business! I have spoken! STFUP.
Re: Tiantian Kullander (Amber Group) Dies At 30 by akinbodma(m): 4:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Dream catcher don kill this one inside dream ����

If someone have a terrible nightmare, if you are not quick to wake up from the dream the nightmare might possible kill the person from the dream which result to death while sleeping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.