Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor (58891 Views)

Davido And Wife Chioma Spotted In Jamaica For Her Birthday (video) / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by fof1: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Na you join them together as Mrs?

Do you want to be their Priest? Gossip Merchant...Didn't You read Earlier that, he had Paid her Dowry already and if so,What else is Marriage Pls...? You Pe6are becoming Clowns on SM. Talebearers and Sinners of the 21st Century.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Mckandre(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
This means she's not just a baby mama or side chick anymore.

She's officially Davido's wife, but I still don't like the idea of this baby mama of a thing, it is ungodly and aberration.

What I've also realized is that the society sees nothing wrong in it, it is gradually becoming a norm, in fact some young girls now brag about having rich baby daddies.

Young girls and boys should stop indulging in the act.

As a young woman, don't get pregnant for a guy before he marries you, that's not what your mum did.

maybe their mum did the same, have you thought about it? An apple doesn't fall far from the tree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Ruthymoon(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
I pray the good lord comfort them , and she should learn how to guide and protect her next child with jealousy,
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by olaeffect(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

She's officially Davido's wife, but I still don't like the idea of this baby mama of a thing, it is ungodly and aberration.

What I've also realized is that the society sees nothing wrong in it, it is gradually becoming a norm, in fact some young girls now brag about having rich baby daddies.

As a young woman, don't get pregnant for a guy before he marries you, that's not what your mum did.

And who told you that's "not what her mom did"
Social media itself is what is blowing things out of proportion.
Just because a 16yr old girl is impregnated in a remote village in Yola today and social media makes the news (video/pictures) viral in less than few minutes will get people talking about how the world has spoilt.
Forgetting that most of our greatgrandmas started bearing children at 13/14yrs old.
There is absolutely nothing new under the earth, King Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines, but if you find out that a man has 30 sidechics now, we would be crying on social media that the world has spoilt.

I am not encouraging nonsense ooo, but it is not today that baby mama started.
Do you know that a whole Queen of Sheba was baby mama for King Solomon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by statesman6: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

In as much as I don't like the idea of baby mama of a thing. But still you're not in a position to tell people how to live there life
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Relaxnrethink: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
It amazes me how some people wish fellow human bad even without offending them, but the same set of people will still pray to God to bless them.

You wish God's creature evil and expect God to bless you.

You want to dribble God with your empty skull.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Vadese1: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
They are just sadist in nature. They don't appreciate anything good. Anyway you replied well

Skyfornia:

Na you 'unjoin' them
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Iliveforever(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
aspabay:

See this one, better go and fix your life.

My life is fixed already, I’m only maintaining it SOFTLY.
grin grin
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by LILTJAY: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
That is not chioma..
Davido will fall down and die the day he dares to marry chioma
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by PerfectStranger(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
fof1:

Do you want to be their Priest? Gossip Merchant...Didn't You read Earlier that, he had Paid her Dowry already and if so,What else is Marriage Pls...? You Pe6are becoming Clowns on SM. Talebearers and Sinners of the 21st Century.
Sharaaaap! You buttscratcher. Carry your seriousness to ya silly dad. Unám
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by minasu190: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
Davido no go minus.
God is your strength man
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by cayorday89(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

You should rather say the word "babymama/daddy" is becoming a norm and a freely used vocab because giving birth out of wedlock is not a new thing,its an old habit albeit not totally encouraged, not that it's is encouraged now but na who get time to dey shook mouth for people matter wey no really affect them.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by cayorday89(m): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
olaeffect:

And who told you that's "not what her mom did"
Social media itself is what is blowing things out of proportion.
Just because a 16yr old girl is impregnated in a remote village in Yola today and social media makes the news (video/pictures) viral in less than few minutes will get people talking about how the world has spoilt.
Forgetting that most of our greatgrandmas started bearing children at 13/14yrs old.
There is absolutely nothing new under the earth, King Solomon had 300 wives and 700 concubines, but if you find out that a man has 30 sidechics now, we would be crying on social media that the world has spoilt.

I am not encouraging nonsense ooo, but it is not today that baby mama started.
Do you know that a whole Queen of Sheba was baby mama for King Solomon?
You sabi the drill boss, I lived the first ten years of my life in a very large compound built on a land that cuts across two streets, and things I witnessed from the single aunties and bodas and married folks just make me laugh when they blame this current generations as been spoilt, social media just made it seem like it's a per second occurrence these days.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by olaeffect(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
cayorday89:

You sabi the drill boss, I lived the first ten years of my life in a very large compound built on a land that cuts across two streets, and things I witnessed from the single aunties and bodas and married folks just make me laugh when they blame this current generations as been spoilt, social media just made it seem like it's a per second occurrence these days.

You got my drift.
I also grew up in Kaduna south amongst the southern Kaduna people in the late 70s to early 80s, things that happened back then, if to say social media dey by then, South Africa, Kenya, and Zimbabwe for they learn grin grin
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by cayorday89(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
olaeffect:

You got my drift.
I also grew up in Kaduna south amongst the southern Kaduna people in the late 70s to early 80s, things that happened back then, if to say social media dey by then, South Africa, Kenya, and Zimbabwe for they learn grin grin
Mine was the entirety of the 90s, there was a man who worked with Nitel with money, na to dey carry women and leave his family two wives and lots of children to beg for daily meal, this one I chop beating one day when my dad caught me giving them lots of garri, and another who sent his wife packing only to marry his wife's friend who is a co-tenant in same building with just few rooms apart only to train the womans daughter she had outside wedlock and abandon his own children, and the singles matter, no be here, landlord sons sleeping with a tenant's child (she is the daughter of the second man above), finally got pregnant and could not point out who was responsible for it. So many tales to tell, all these people are in their late 40s and 50s now, and the first man died poor, his two wives are long dead also, so I don't get surprised when I see and hear things now.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Vipro(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
placeofallure:

In Nigeria. Right here in Lagos State, Nigeria.
What did you study?
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by felixray2010(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Who tell you say their mother no get belle before marriage?
God1000:

Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by placeofallure(f): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2022
Vipro:
What did you study?

I finished from the Modern European Languages department, with specialty in English Studies.
Re: Chioma Spotted At The Inauguration Of Davido's Uncle As Osun State Governor by Eddyoxy(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2022
She is now Mrs Adeleke [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allwell Ademola: I Fell In Love With Our Best Man After I Lost My Fiancé / Pretty Mike Attends Event Accompanied By 'Fake Bishops' (Photos, Video) / Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.