Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud (27736 Views)

Israelite Husband Of Yemisi Hassz Killed By Her Nanny In Abuja, Mourns (photos) / Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja / Inspector Yemisi Makinde Who Was Killed During Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Trustedpronet: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2022
I still wonder what captivate the interest of some of these investors in Nigeria. Sure she is not working alone. Some big men must be involved. It seems to me like sey na juju...because convincing most Nigerians to patronize your doings is not that easy o..
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by ThugOfWar: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Imortal001:

If??
people have a way of twisting narrative although the lady could be 100 percent guilty
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Gozac: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118738101:

Nigerians, BE WISE!
Be sure about the kinda businesses you invest in.
This kinda things keep happening over and over again.
MMM should have been an eye-opener for y'all.
Half a word..........

SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS,
It kills you before your time and bring reproach to your family.

........and common sense also!
Our Holy Book tells us in the book of Proverbs 4 : 7 that......
Nigerians don't want to hear, greed for quick, huge wealth will not allow many to think before leaping.
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Adexgentle005(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2022
What way they describe her looks is very funny. Small nose, small head…lol
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Quelme: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by SmileDance(f): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2022
Raylight2:
Funny description. Small mouth, small nose, small head grin grin grin
the description off me.
Good teeth, white eyes lol
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Quelme: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2022
Just like Adeyinka Esther of ADENL. Yahoo women everywhere!
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Bahamas95(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2022
When a woman wanna help she would help you from the bottom of her heart. When she wanna destroy she would finish you completely without thinking twice....... Everything they do is excess, just pray you don't have an encounter with a heartless woman. You can hardly survive their venom.
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Didijiji: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118738101:

Nigerians, BE WISE!
Be sure about the kinda businesses you invest in.
This kinda things keep happening over and over again.
MMM should have been an eye-opener for y'all.
Half a word..........

SAY NO TO FRAUD GUYS,
It kills you before your time and bring reproach to your family.

........and common sense also!
Our Holy Book tells us in the book of Proverbs 4 : 7 that......
which fraud pass your darling daddy and BAT
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by uche393: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2022
you didn't add chidimma to her name to point it to Igbos into the story.
crime knows no tribe, greed and get rich quick mentality has made our people fall into scams
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by ContinuousTortu: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2022
manchyme:
Yellowpoint... From the name I can't invest there.
Looks like pvssy
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by BreconHills(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2022
Right.

So things to watch out for.

1. Any money market investment returning astronomic returns over the T bill rate is likely to be false or unsustainable because where are they getting their money? The higher the rate the more risk attached to it. Even with banks!

2. If they say its forex check their document disclaimers. I don't trade fx because its darned difficult but if you must do so - ask for capped gains and tell them you want to trade within a specified trading envelope that limits your losses. If they look blank and don't know what a trading envelope is run. I don't like fx right now tbh.

3. If they say they are a diversified group that invests in many asset classes - run. The money may be going into the wife's boutique or health spa. You money will DOA there. Even the EFCC will be unable to resurrect it.

4. Ask who their regulator is and make your own independent checks. If they are unregulated - run. Even your money in the bank is only protected to a limit not to talk of some guys running around wild.

5. Don't be deceived by post dated cheques. A man who is a criminal won't be shy of issuing dud checks.

The biggest point is wealth accumulation is incremental and steady until compounding kicks in. No one investment is going to make you super rich. If it were so, the country won't be in the state it is. If your friend recommends it, still make your own check, your friend may be trying to get his own money out.

Let me stop there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by naijapikin2(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2022
The new line of fraud is crypto. They come up with all sorts of spurious claims to swindle you.
There's one that's going on with someone I know. It entails logging in for hours in a day and keep your face focused on the camera till the hour is done. They even deducted points because she didn't do make up before logging in, chai.
May you not be fraudulently "cryptod" out of your money
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Maxxim: 8:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Most young people these days build start ups either to scam investors money or to elope with customers funds
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Solofresh2: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2022
Forming useless CEO up and down
I sabi her type
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by phorget(m): 8:24am On Nov 28, 2022
focus7:
This are the fraudulent Obi supporters obidense that want to take back the country so they could have a free day committing crimes.

But she has a yoruba name, I thought it's only igbos that support Obi.
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Imortal001: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2022
ThugOfWar:
people have a way of twisting narrative although the lady could be 100 percent guilty
True talk!
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Unrated900(m): 8:38am On Nov 28, 2022
Wow this is a perfect OBT actualized by a pretty perfect woman of all times.

She must have used her crypto to deceived this gullible Nigerians that they can sogun dogoji

Mugu fall guy woman chop

This woman go don enter Switzerland since months ago..

Truly I now Belive the word of my father that says always guard ur self 247

Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Unrated900(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:

But she has a yoruba name, I thought it's only igbos that support Obi.

Nooooo
Obi people are always In Asia defrauding gullible peoples
But this woman is a Yorubas gorgeous damsel pretty queen.
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by deelobe: 8:41am On Nov 28, 2022
focus7:
This are the fraudulent Obi supporters obidense that want to take back the country so they could have a free day committing crimes.
It is obvious you have a brain and neurological problem because you are not assimilating information properly. What has this got to do with Obi. Backward thinking scallywag!
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by iamsolasoul(f): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2022
manchyme:
Yellowpoint...
From the name I can't invest there.

Yellow also known as Amber in some countries is get ready to go.

The truth sometimes is in the name you’re right and like someone said when they start restricting account from the jump after deposit red flag.

Sometimes people will corner small change not knowing like a Wave small dey build Big
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Nov 28, 2022
Nigerians never learn... The more victims are scammed, the more others are waiting to be scammed!

No wonder there continues to be a high proliferation of con men... Too many desperate and greedy idiots for the taking.
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Funflipper: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Trustedpronet:
I still wonder what captivate the interest of some of these investors in Nigeria. Sure she is not working alone. Some big men must be involved. It seems to me like sey na juju...because convincing most Nigerians to patronize your doings is not that easy o..

On the contrary. Nigerians are gullible as hell and are the easiest to scam in the world because they get them real good all the time. From Planwell to goldland, money tree, GMD, MMM these are just a few i can remember.

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Jahbless3044: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2022
From Yellowtrader to Yellowpoint Group… This woman. You will suffer for it
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by foxxydude: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2022
One is on all radio stations in Edo State collecting real money from individuals to plant "digital seeds" on their "Digital Farms" and that they harvest every 30 days grin
Premium tears awaits them grin

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by tritt(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Person wey go don kawa since.

fixedhollies:
Dem go see her
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Revolva(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Redking and many others are next
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by GoldSantana: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2022
They've been chinmarked... Some people never learn
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Ashirioluwa: 10:23am On Nov 28, 2022
You can preach from now to eternity. I trust no person or company here in Nigeria when it comes to investment.

Apart from investing in stocks or government bonds, I see all other investments as MMM. The more an individual talks about investment, the more they confuse me. There’s nothing anyone can say to convince me when it comes to investment.
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Prometheus666: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2022
All Forex companies not registered with SEC no matter how convincing is a fraud. Binance is a fraud waiting to blow up. OctaFX is a fraud waiting to blow up.

They can only linger as long as possible.
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by NaijaCover(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud by Zeezenho: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2022
This our brothers them too like scam everything about them is scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman’s Widow Commits Suicide One Month After Husband Death (photo) / NDLEA Raids Drug Warehouse In Lagos, Recovers ₦‎4.8 Billion Worth Of Opioids / 7 Children Die While Escaping Bandit Attack In Katsina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.