Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 (45738 Views)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 / Youtube Video That Showed Gowon Released Chief. Awolowo From Prison In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by etrouble: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:
She isnt Tinubu's biological mother

She is your father's biological and chemical mother nah

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by muykem: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2022
The blessed family. God said to Abraham those who bless you, i will bless and those who curse you, I will curse. Some people have put themselves under generational curse by cursing the blessed ones.

5 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ajepako(f): 10:42am On Nov 28, 2022
forgiveness:

Tell her to show us proof.

Are you at least in your 40s?

I am 48 and those of us kids born and raised in Lagos Island knew Mama Abiba as mama oloja

My mom's first stall in Martins street in Balogun was directly under Mama Abiba

My mom paid owo iso ( market stall levy ) to her collectors.

Get it right bro before you ask questions

Forget education, I grew up almost inside Lagos markets in the early 80s

8 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
With yoruba Muslim votes?
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

May Allah destroy the destiny of each an everyone insulting people's family or falsely accusing people on Nairaland

Amin
you're so sexy
please don't hide your lips.

May Sango kill those insulting other tribes because of a mere Politics

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by etrouble: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2022
ganisucks:

Exactly. Gbajabiamila and all those saying that she's Baba Lagos's mother need to have their head examined. Such a rich and influential woman won't have a son who has no pictures of his childhood. Even children of cocoa farmers in the villages of Ogun state have childhood pictures.

The energy you put in studying Tinubu's childhood, if you put such energy in your life, then you will not be here on Nairaland fighting tooth and nail over people who don't even know that nincompoops like you exists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ganisucks(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

If Abacha declare hit squad on you, you no go remember to carry your childhood picture along.
They were others who had to flee, how come they still have their own childhood pictures. Fela's home was invaded by the army and police, and there are still pictures of him as a kid.
Did mama Iyaloja not reserve in her home pictures of her son when he was a boy. What of relatives: are there no pictures of him and his cousins in their homes. Abeg, there's no explanation for it. If it stinks, then it's surely smelling.

1 Like

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Juanmike(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I am from OSUN, dont know any village in Ilagbiji by that name.
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by forgiveness: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2022
ajepako:

Are you at least in your 40s?

I am 48 and those of us kids born and raised in Lagos Island knew Mama Abiba as mama oloja

My mom's first stall in Balogun was directly under Mama Abiba

I didn't grow up in Lagos Island though I was born there but brought up in another part of Lagos. So, I don't know her.

1 Like

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by waliezi(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:
Formidable mother and son..

What a great inspiration..

wow.... The resemblance is really obvious. I really admire this family.

4 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Kajaard: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1597140846478254081

I truly admire mother and son.

Extraordinary mother and son.

Bloody urchin. We both know that is not his true mother.

Your candidate is filled with lies. Nobody knows his true origin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by HydraFeeds(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2022
ganisucks:

Exactly. Gbajabiamila and all those saying that she's Baba Lagos's mother need to have their head examined. Such a rich and influential woman won't have a son who has no pictures of his childhood. Even children of cocoa farmers in the villages of Ogun state have childhood pictures.
there are many greater people than Abibatu that their children are being raised in secret and do not have pictures until a certain time for security purpose

3 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by nedekid: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2022
This man is a confirmed 419! Haba, from dukes picture to claiming another person's mama shocked
Ok, who are his siblings? How many of them did the late politician woman give birth to? Is it possible a child of such a known political figure wount have records of attenting nursery, primary and secondary school?
The kleg with this Tinubu is just too much.

3 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ajepako(f): 10:47am On Nov 28, 2022
forgiveness:

I didn't grow up in Lagos Island though I was born and brought up in another part of Lagos. So, I don't know her.

I was born, raised and educated in Idunmota, Isale Eko and Elegbaata in Lagos Island in 1974 and I tell you from the point of view of a child who grew up under the Iyaloja-ship of Mama Abibat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ganisucks(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2022
etrouble:

The energy you put in studying Tinubu's childhood, if you put such energy in your life, then you will not be here on Nairaland fighting tooth and nail over people who don't even know that nincompoops like you exists
Elon musk is the richest man on earth, and he finds time to air his opinions on social media. The function of the brain is to think and create avenues to constructively interact with others in the society.

3 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2022
ganisucks:

They were others who had to flee, how come they still have their own childhood pictures. Fela's home was invaded by the army and police, and there are still pictures of him as a kid.
Did mama Iyaloja not reserve in her home pictures of her son when he was a boy. What of relatives: are there no pictures of him and his cousins in their homes. Abeg, there's no explanation for it. If it stinks, then it's surely smelling.

I only have 1 childhood picture and it can lost anytime.

Childhood picture is not a necessity to be a good leader.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by NuruDiddy: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1597140846478254081

I truly admire mother and son.

Extraordinary mother and son.

Una go do anything just to make Tinubu clean but it's impossible. Tinubu is like a pig. You can't make him clean
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Sleekfingers: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

How is that your business? What makes you so sure that, the person you called your mother is your biological mother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by broadman20: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2022
post=118742180:
God bless Mama JAGABAN

See them,

Bullion Van Targeters Association of Nigeria.

BVTAN

1 Like

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ganisucks(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

I only have 1 childhood picture and it can lost anytime.

Childhood picture is not a necessity to be a good leader.
You, me and everyone knows that to be a lie.
A childhood picture helps to paint a picture of your past. If we don't know your past, how can we be sure of the future you have planned for yourself and those around you.
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Goodoldays(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2022
We are tired of people doing for Tinubu what he should do for himself

We want him to come out in person and clear his name,simple.
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by NuruDiddy: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:
The current Iyaloja General endorsing Governor Sanwo Olu for a second term.

This man is really a slave to this family
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by joefelin2345: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
Tinubu's mother indeed. These BATstards keep deceiving themselves. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State while Abibatu Mogaji is from Lagos.

Till date, Tinubu's actual parents remain unknown!!!

Anyone whose parents are unknown is known as a BASTARD!!!
Unfortunately for you there is no bastard in the Nigerian Constitution. Everyone is FREE BORN including the OSUs from the South East.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by tabaralph: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
Tinubu's mother indeed. These BATstards keep deceiving themselves. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State while Abibatu Mogaji is from Lagos.

Till date, Tinubu's actual parents remain unknown!!!

Anyone whose parents are unknown is known as a BASTARD!!!
Woe betard you, you that is not a bastard what good deeds has your coursed generation done to your immediate family, locality,state or even the general public…omo Iran kiran gbogbo…spit on your grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2022
ganisucks:

You, me and everyone knows that to be a lie.
A childhood picture helps to paint a picture of your past. If we don't know your past, how can we be sure of the future you have planned for yourself and those around you.

Oga I no get childhood picture.
If you wan know me go All the Schools wey I attend go ask of me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Parachoko: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2022
I love the way the OP ignored the Wailers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by casualobserver: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

She raised him. Who raised you is your parent because that is where you get your life compass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ganisucks(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2022
Goodoldays:
We are tired of people doing for Tinubu what he should do for himself

We want him to come out in person and clear his name,simple.
Can a thief caught in the market pragmatically prove that he's a trader.
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Sleekfingers: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2022
ajepako:
Late Mama Abibatu Mogaji of blessed memory was my late grandmother ( Iya Gbongbola's friend

My grandmother was a major seller of body cream and cosmetics in Onikoyi street off Idumota ( Ile Da-Rocha) in the 70s and early 80s and she told me Mama Abibatu had no child of her own but because she was a very good , she raised many children who were not her own

She also told us her grandchildren that Mama Abiba used to caution her whenever she reported my mom's disobedience because my grandmother should count herself lucky to have children she could complain about.

My mom is still very much alive and corroborates the story

So anyone claiming Mama Abiba was BAT's mother is lying.

What difference does it make? Even if he was adopted, then legally he is her son.

5 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by VEHINTOLAR: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

2 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Parachoko: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2022
seeyounow:
here is the video.. they only join abibat mogaji video into awolowo video.

in 1966 there was no lagos state, this video show 1966. lagos state was created May 27, 1967.. abibat mogaji was not a market leader in 1966.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzsxAsVhxY
There was no Lagos State but there was Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Douye Diri Sworn In As Bayelsa Governor / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.