Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 (45730 Views)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 / Youtube Video That Showed Gowon Released Chief. Awolowo From Prison In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by bigdammyj: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Noted.
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2022
grin
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by merit455(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:
When you are blessed by God, the blessing flows down to future generations...

When you are blessed, no man can stand in the way of that blessing..

You have almost two different Nairaland account,just to defend your stipend job.

3 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by bhella10: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2022
The struggle don tey

2 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Ashirioluwa: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:
She isnt Tinubu's biological mother

Ok, I heard you.

3 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by forgiveness: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Clowns think she is not Tinubu's mother.

10 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Indeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Emir01: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

Is your biological mother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by 7arrows: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
don't mind that guy

Atiku was right to tag them "Clowns"

Who even posted this here? Wetin concern us?

1 Like

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by forgiveness: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2022
gidgiddy:

Be deceiving yourself.

5 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ajepako(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2022
Late Mama Abibatu Mogaji of blessed memory was my late grandmother ( Iya Gbongbola's friend

My grandmother was a major seller of body cream and cosmetics in Onikoyi street off Idumota ( Ile Da-Rocha) in the 70s and early 80s and she told me Mama Abibatu had no child of her own but because she was a very good , she raised many children who were not her own

She also told us her grandchildren that Mama Abiba used to caution her whenever she reported my mom's disobedience because my grandmother should count herself lucky to have children she could complain about.

My mom is still very much alive and corroborates the story

So anyone claiming Mama Abiba was BAT's mother is lying.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by VoteObi2SaveNai: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2022
ganisucks:

Exactly. Gbajabiamila and all those saying that she's Baba Lagos's mother need to have their head examined. Such a rich and influential woman won't have a son who has no pictures of his childhood. Even children of cocoa farmers in the villages of Ogun state have childhood pictures.

1 million likes!!!!!!!
Any sensible person already knows you're 100% right!

6 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Almiron: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:
When you are blessed by God, the blessing flows down to future generations...

When you are blessed, no man can stand in the way of that blessing..

You’re shameless. How much are you being paid? I hope it will feed you for the rest of your life. You’ve been bursted but unrepentant. I’d love to meet your dealer.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by MeaslesMumpsRub: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2022
ganisucks:

Exactly. Gbajabiamila and all those saying that she's Baba Lagos's mother need to have their head examined. Such a rich and influential woman won't have a son who has no pictures of his childhood. Even children of cocoa farmers in the villages of Ogun state have childhood pictures.

If Abacha declare hit squad on you, you no go remember to carry your childhood picture along.

8 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Moh247: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2022
I like how the O.P ignored wailing Zombidiots

Replying those lunatics is a complete waste of time

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by seeyounow: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
here is the video.. they only join abibat mogaji video into awolowo video.

in 1966 there was no lagos state, this video show 1966. lagos state was created May 27, 1967.. abibat mogaji was not a market leader in 1966.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzsxAsVhxY

1 Like

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by DOM7: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
Keep parading criminals gangs and hypocritically abuse other people not in your calm. Blood stained family!

2 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by michlins(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:
Another formidable generation is following behind..

what is the position of you foot soldiers. She raised her son and he took over and currently, Tinubu is raising his own to take over.

Where is your position? When do you stop being a town crier

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
We don't need to prove anything to this bastards because it doesnt worth it. Let us just let them keep wailing abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by forgiveness: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
ajepako:
Late Mama Abibatu Mogaji of blessed memory was my late grandmother ( Iya Gbongbola's friend

My grandmother was a major seller of body cream and cosmetics in Onikoyi street off Idumota ( Ile Da-Rocha) in the early 80s and she told me Mama Abibatu had no child of her own but because she was a very good , she raised many children who were not her own

She also told us her grandchildren that Mama Abiba used to caution her whenever she reported my mom's disobedience because my grandmother should count herself lucky to have children she could complain about.

So anyone claiming Mama Abiba was BAT's mother is lying.

Tell her to show us proof.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ClearFlair: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1597140846478254081

I truly admire mother and son.

Extraordinary mother and son.

These people love lying too much

2 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2022
For those of you who hate Asiwaju naturally (probably because of your faulty foundation), just know this and have peace of mind "the greater your glory the harder the battle"

With God nothing is impossible. We shall all make it and be greater than Asiwaju in Jesus name. But desist from the hatred because Asiwaju is destined to be a leader and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change it in as much you don't want your own destiny too to change for bad. Happy new week

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

I love your lips
why you hide am ?
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Eriokanmi: 10:40am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Alhaja didn't have a biological son. Yekini Amoda Ogunlere was her adopted son, renamed Bola and surnamed Tinubu, the ancestral family name of alhaja mogaji. Mama didn't want the family name Tinubu to die because she didn't have a son to give that name.

2 Likes

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Olachase(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
Tinubu's mother indeed. These BATstards keep deceiving themselves. Tinubu is from Iragbiji in Osun State while Abibatu Mogaji is from Lagos.

Till date, Tinubu's actual parents remain unknown!!!

Anyone whose parents are unknown is known as a BASTARD!!!
so you later agree that lagos belongs to some people and not the wrong information you guys spread around that lagos is no man land grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Franking: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:
Formidable mother and son..

What a great inspiration..

Formidable mother and clown.

According to Atiku.

grin

1 Like

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2022
plaindealer:

Another bobo juice grin grin
Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by Softmirror: 10:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Moh247:

SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR FOOLS. THIS STRATEGY SHOULD BE ADOPTED. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 by forgiveness: 10:42am On Nov 28, 2022
seeyounow:
here is the video.. they only join abibat mogaji video into awolowo video.

in 1966 there was no lagos state, this video show 1966. lagos state was created May 27, 1967.. abibat mogaji was not a market leader in 1966.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzsxAsVhxY

Where did you see she was the Mogaji of "Lagos State"?

Are you blind to see they were canvassing for creation of Lagos state?

Lagos is different from Lagos state.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Defense Headquarters Nigeria Reply To Nairaland.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.