Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo (48422 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / 50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by loliapoopy2013(f): 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
Not all...I choose those I want to respond to.

It'd be offensive to some who consider themselves "useless".
I only condemned the act of abandoning one's child and averred that kindness isn't gender based.So if that works them up, no apologies

No wahala.
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by affable4(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Finalex:

This story went viral in LinkedIn around June this year,he got alot of support both here in Nigeria and the international community.The guy is also a lawyer just out of law school,he got a lecturing job too in a university

God bless you for this explanation. Obviously the guy glowed up too. Not one wannabe up there insulting himself. The baby is a blessing.
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by yahoodetector: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

Thanks for still caring to ask. I appreciate your concern. He has been dealt with.

Good to know

1 Like

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by luluosas(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by eyinjuege: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Naira20:
The useless girl called her mother would be somewhere o.

Tomorrow, she'd come out to start telling yeye stories with crocodile tears.

Some naïve people too would say every mother is blablabla.

Being kind or good is not gender based.
Being a woman doesn't make you kinder.

The mother is a mad woman- someone mentally deranged.
She's not liable for her actions.
My own concern is who is sleeping with a mad woman, to even impregnate her?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo by LandOwners: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
Available and selling fast... Give us a call or whatsapp message on 08134845536

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.