Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:41 AM

1 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 (910 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: 1 by elmagnifico411(m): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's just a rent receipt which is gonna last for just a year.. it's no biggie. She on the other hand covered her husband from being shamed. Even If the husband paid for the rent , na she still get house. Na woman dey get house. She shouldn't see it as a problem, if only she wants to buga d husband. Her husband not being up to the task alone could kill his ego and make him feel less of a man, if only he's the type that cared less about being responsible. Tell your friend to let love lead. [quote author=JoeRusson post=118742577][/quote]
Re: 1 by Divoc19(f): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's right. Will she also change the children's last name because she paid their fees? No.

1 Like

Re: 1 by Fahvvy: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2022
JoeRusson:

If two has become one, why didn't he put her name as an act of selflessness? I know men that every of their property and belongings is in their wife's name.

LMAO grin...
So if a man puts his wife name, it's an act of selflessness, but if he puts his name then it's a problem? grin...

Lemme ask ...
Who's name does a wife bear when she gets married? Her maiden name? Or the hubby's? undecided...

Secondly...
How is a married woman addressed?
Mrs (her name plus maiden name) or Mrs (her hubby's name) undecided...

Cause last I checked...
If a woman's name is Sandra and her hubby's name is Okoro, it isn't wrong to address the woman as Mrs Okoro that is, Mrs plus hubby's name, so what's the fuss here? undecided...

I stand by what I said...
I don't see this as a problem...
But if the woman sees this as a problem, then please advice the man to go back there and ask for a receipt with the woman's name on it, shikinah undecided...

And since obviously in this case two hadn't become one, anytime the woman does anything with "her money", then let her name be used and vice versa undecided...

So that we avoid issues of "selflessness" cheesy...
Re: 1 by Fahvvy: 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:
Since the woman has been the major provider in the marriage right from the beginning, that means he is a deadbeat, because how can a husband who claim to be the head of a home continue to be lazy without improving his finances above that of the wife for years? How can a man be comfortable that the wife is the major provider? He is shameless

It is very common for such men to always want to claim dominance thereby subjugating the wife in the process, they feel intimidated because she is the head and provider, so they claim all properties just to tame the wife, those men are mostly abusive and very l rampant in our society today, and the reason why it's still prevalent is because their wives enable them, there is a case of a woman who bought a land, the husband put only his name as the sole owner, this is a man that is lazy and has nothing, when he was in need of money, he sold the land for peanuts, now they are separated, something the wife should have done a long time ago

Op, make sure your name is on the next receipt, force him to be useful to himself and family, stop enabling him.

Deadbeat or not...
It doesn't change the fact that a man is the head of the home undecided...

Provider or not, it doesn't change the fact that the man is the head of the home undecided...

So stop the whole capping undecided...

This is equivalent to me saying "because a woman can't cook or can't give birth, it automatically means that she's not a woman"...

See how that sounds? undecided...

And besides...
You're making too.many assumptions and jumping into conclusions wayyyyyy too soon...
How do you know that the man is lazy?
How do you know the man is "shameless"?

So because a woman is doing the heavy lifting for "sometime" it automatically means the man is deadbeat? Wowwwwwwww undecided...

As far as I'm concerned, "some time" can be as little as 3weeks... Cause if "sometime" was in years, we prolly would see the word replaced with "for a long time" grin...

So relax eh...
There's wayyyy too little information here for you to be drawing these conclusions and making these assumptions undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fahvvy:

Deadbeat or not...
It doesn't change the fact that a man is the head of the home undecided...

Provider or not, it doesn't change the fact that the man is the head of the home undecided...

So stop the whole capping undecided...

This is equivalent to me saying "because a woman can't cook or can't give birth, it automatically means that she's not a woman"...

See how that sounds? undecided...

And besides...
You're making too.many assumptions and jumping into conclusions wayyyyyy too soon...
How do you know that the man is lazy?
How do you know the man is "shameless"?

So because a woman is doing the heavy lifting for "sometime" it automatically means the man is deadbeat? Wowwwwwwww undecided...

As far as I'm concerned, "some time" can be as little as 3weeks... Cause if "sometime" was in years, we prolly would see the word replaced with "for a long time" grin...

So relax eh...
There's wayyyy too little information here for you to be drawing these conclusions and making these assumptions undecided...

Them deadbeats will always make excuses for their fellow deadbeats

A deadbeat can NEVER be the head of the home

A man that cannot provide can NEVER be the head of a home

Just because you are a male with a dangling phallus doesn't automatically make you the head of a home

It is when it comes to Nigerian women who provides that is when we see you timid dregs yapp spittle about in your attempt to support a lazy deadbeat fool, but when it comes to white women who put you in your rightful place because she is the provider, your timid little behind will cower in fear and answer "yes ma" to every little thing and chore when orders you to do, bunch of insecure, inferior COONS

FYI, I do not make assumptions, because if you read Op's other comments, you will see where he said "she has always been the one providing, so "always" cannot be "sometime", that means it has always been like that from the very beginning,

So shove your little assumptions of "sometimes" and "3 weeks" up your throat, your silly excuses for a lazy deadbeat wouldn't change the fact that the man described in the Op remains a lazy deadbeat that should worship and respect his wife because she is the BREADWINNER and HEAD of the home, instead of shamelessly writing his name on a receipt he didn't pay for, and the wife providing for the home for YEARS.

4 Likes

Re: 1 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Houseofglam7:
I really feel sorry for that man. Just coz the woman paid the rent this one time, it became a topic on Nairaland.
Smh
I don’t blame men who wait until they’ve amassed wealth before getting married; not everyone can stomach this garbage.

As long as they're not promising any woman marriage to get into her kpekus, I support that men wait until they amass wealth.

1 Like

Re: 1 by Fahvvy: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Them deadbeats will always make excuses for their fellow deadbeats

A deadbeat can NEVER be the head of the home

A man that cannot provide can NEVER be the head of a home

Just because you are a male with a dangling phallus doesn't automatically make you the head of a home

It is when it comes to Nigerian women who provides that is when we see you timid dregs yapp spittle about in your attempt to support a lazy deadbeat fool, but when it comes to white women who put you in your rightful place because she is the provider, your timid little behind will cower in fear and answer "yes ma" to every little thing and chore when orders you to do, bunch of insecure, inferior COONS

FYI, I do not make assumptions, because if you read Op's other comments, you will see where he said "she has always been the one providing, so "always" cannot be "sometime", that means it has always been like that from the very beginning,

So shove your little assumptions of "sometimes" and "3 weeks" up your throat, your silly excuses for a lazy deadbeat wouldn't change the fact that the man described in the Op remains a lazy deadbeat that should worship and respect his wife because she is the BREADWINNER and HEAD of the home, instead of shamelessly writing his name on a receipt he didn't pay for, and the wife providing for the home for YEARS.

Hahahahaha grin...
Are you sure you got the right mention? grin...

Cause I don't remember talking about white women in my earlier write up, so what bearing does it have with me and my write up? grin...

This is totally off point grin...
You got so emotional that there's barely any sense in your write up grin...

And please take this insults to the men in your life o, I'm not interested neither am I the cause of your problems ma grin...

I'm tempted to make some clinical observations from your write up, but you're not worth it, so I'll pass grin...

Either ways...
Since you're of the opinion that he should "worship" his wife because she's the breadwinner and the head of the home, I hope you would also advice women to worship men who are the breadwinners and head of the home ba? grin....

And besides, where in OP's write up did he say she has been providing for "years"? Maybe I didn't see that undecided...

And also...
If you're still going to be emotional to the extent were you'll write off point again, bikonu don't bother responding undecided...

Infact sef don't respond at all grin...
This time it is white women, who knows whether the next response will be green women grin...

Sleep well grin...
Re: 1 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fahvvy:

Hahahahaha grin...
Are you sure you got the right mention? grin...

Cause I don't remember talking about white women in my earlier write up, so what bearing does it have with me and my write up? grin...

This is totally off point grin...
You got so emotional that there's barely any sense in your write up grin...

And please take this insults to the men in your life o, I'm not interested neither am I the cause of your problems ma grin...

I'm tempted to make some clinical observations from your write up, but you're not worth it, so I'll pass grin...

Either ways...
Since you're of the opinion that he should "worship" his wife because she's the breadwinner and the head of the home, I hope you would also advice women to worship men who are the breadwinners and head of the home ba? grin....

And besides, where in OP's write up did he say she has been providing for "years"? Maybe I didn't see that undecided...

And also...
If you're still going to be emotional to the extent were you'll write off point again, bikonu don't bother responding undecided...

Infact sef don't respond at all grin...
This time it is white women, who knows whether the next response will be green women grin...

Sleep well grin...

Comprehension is definitely far from you,

You said a deadbeat man is the head of the home, and I said saying that trash ends with only Nigerian women, you can't try it with white women, don't you understand analogy? Are you an illiterate? Where did I say you mentioned white women? Assimilation and understanding obviously failed you

The next thing is to type trash when you have no valid points, it's like God blessed people like you with emptiness, that's why you come up with the usual emotions rants because you lack the capacity to think,

No where did I insult you but I'll start it right now, you worthless oaf, see the way you litter everywhere with smileys like a toddler ignorant of how to express himself, with your foamy rotten dead brain

Sleep well too.

4 Likes

Re: 1 by HarlequinLekex: 3:03am On Nov 29, 2022
Lout[quote author=Jovialjune1 post=118752832
Na dregs una dey breed for your family
I am who I am that's why I said you don't have a right thinking
And your point is useless..
You're among the many that don't understand marriage, you are their president,
Marriage isn't to endure nonsense, it is to be enjoyed,
There are so many wives looking older than their age shouldering all the responsibilities at home, their husband will sit down looking like a fool not doing anything, but he will want to be in control, yet you want the wife to bottle it up and pretend to outsiders that the man is providing abi
The kids are there seeing it all, yet when kids acknowledge their mum multiple times on mothers day or any other day, ignoring their dad on Father's day, give their mothers huge amount of money while the father gets nothing, you all will open your dirty mouth to fault and blame mothers, forgetting kids knows who suffered and took care of them.[quote]I don't need to engage in useless arguments with you.
Re: 1 by Fahvvy: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Ooooops!
I wish I read this grin...

Like I said earlier, save whatever you wrote here for the men in your family, they'll need this more grin...

Jovialjune1:

Comprehension is definitely far from you,

You said a deadbeat man is the head of the home, and I said saying that trash ends with only Nigerian women, you can't try it with white women, don't you understand analogy? Are you an illiterate? Where did I say you mentioned white women? Assimilation and understanding obviously failed you

The next thing is to type trash when you have no valid points, it's like God blessed people like you with emptiness, that's why you come up with the usual emotions rants because you lack the capacity to think,

No where did I insult you but I'll start it right now, you worthless oaf, see the way you litter everywhere with smileys like a toddler ignorant of how to express himself, with your foamy rotten dead brain

Sleep well too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your New Year Picture / Sofa... Sofa...sofa / More Men Are Becoming Weaklings And SIMPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.