Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office (32471 Views)

Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 / Osun Decides: PDP Speaks On Adeleke Withdrawing From Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Aphrygian(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bbbwings:

What were apc thugs doing in the park in yhe first place.
I really want to confirm if you were logical when making that statement,but I now no better.....it is better you don't comment ignorantly on matters
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Bryan88(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Lol.. you really can't read... Adeleke/PDP's thugs invaded motor parks to chase out administrators of the parks whom were possibly installed by Oyetola. It's just his first day in office, shouldn't the governor be the one to announce change in governments in those parks .. that's how you have made that your SE war ridden, because you don't apply logic. Only nzobu zobu
ewu!!! So u no fit complete ur statements these days without includin SE as a whole? Truly igbos are ur nightmares grin
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Amoo89: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/rampaging-hoodlums-in-osogbo-on-gov-adelekes-first-day-in-office/

People can write rubbish sha I am at the garage when this occurs nothing with APC as claims it’s same Pdp thugs of different factions trying to gain different car park control against another claiming they are the ones that worked for the govt.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by adebayo111: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:
APC is just full of destructive elements........
Why must hoodlums have so much power.......
iits not APC but PDP member that want a change of leaders in the parks.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by omokab: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:
shame of you lazy youth. You can't just read a simple page report.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by sultry69(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:
Probably,this one is dreaming, he is in a deep sleep.

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Britishpea: 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
Currently on a working visit to Ilesa Osun state. I witnessed for the first time what I last witnessed while in school where young boys would be displaying guns openly around Odo-Iro yesterday.

These small boys were displaying sitting with heads outs of the open roofs of MUscle Camry up to 7 cars.

They were threatening with words quoting verbatim “if they dare us we will show them. We now have power”. I hinge like this won’t make this country grow. I rebuff it.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Traplord09: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

You cant read brother.. it's Adeleke thugs chasing Oyetola's thugs.

What is difference between thug and thugs family..

Tinuubff boys all looking for post ....
Southwest and there twist Brain

Even if na APC and PDP no difference between looters and looters the king

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Traplord09: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
adebayo111:
iits not APC but PDP member that want a change of leaders in the parks.

Let me help u out here

Read below me

1 Share

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Tochj(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Lol.. you really can't read... Adeleke/PDP's thugs invaded motor parks to chase out administrators of the parks whom were possibly installed by Oyetola. It's just his first day in office, shouldn't the governor be the one to announce change in governments in those parks .. that's how you have made that your SE war ridden, because you don't apply logic. Only nzobu zobu
Why can't you do without mentioning SE?
How do you know that He's from SE?
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Owologbo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
etrouble:

I know illiterates do not know how to read. So, tell the person that helped you to type this nonsense to read and interpret the news to you before your senseless comment.

He's not wrong.
It states that they are majorly the supporters of the past gove
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Owologbo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
etrouble:

I know illiterates do not know how to read. So, tell the person that helped you to type this nonsense to read and interpret the news to you before your senseless comment.

He's not wrong.
It states that they are majorly the supporters of the past government.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by adekolaelect(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:
Mumu political juber like you can't read before comment.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by alanto: 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bryan88:
ewu!!! So u no fit complete ur statements these days without includin SE as a whole? Truly igbos are ur nightmares grin
Don't cry on my mention abeg... You have a 10 days sit at home in your hands... Hope you don stock your house with akpu and egusi.. ipob/ESN go provide human meat grin
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by alanto: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tochj:

Why can't you do without mentioning SE?
How do you know that He's from SE?
Because Southeasterners are mischievous people, they start trouble with anybody, insulting their fathers up to their ancestors... They don't really try to earn love on this forum or anywhere else...
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by alanto: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Traplord09:

Let me help u out here

Read below me
Now we know where peter obi graduated from... He still remain the top looter of Anambra resources, he opened a whole brewery and many beer parlor with Anambra money
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Tochj(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Because Southeasterners are mischievous people, they start trouble with anybody, insulting their fathers up to their ancestors... They don't really try to earn love on this forum or anywhere else...
Insult whoever insult you
You are not sure the person is from SE
BUT YOU ARE ARE CALLING SE
WHY THE HATE?
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by alanto: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
Traplord09:

What is difference between thug and thugs family..

Tinuubff boys all looking for post ....
Southwest and there twist Brain

Even if na APC and PDP no difference between looters and looters the king
Obi graduated from pdp... He was in PDP less than 6 months ago the real comparison should be that LP is same as PDP because PDP's vice of yesterday is LP presidential candidate today

1 Like

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by alanto: 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tochj:

Insult whoever insult you
You are not sure the person is from SE
BUT YOU ARE ARE CALLING SE
WHY THE HATE?
Because Southeasterners don't insult who insult them, they call any opposing person afonja, yeribanza, ewedu guzzler, skull miners or Fulani slaves, they call the North gworo chewing dirty bla bla, they have a derogatory name for everybody, they call Ijaw ogogoro drinker, it's not just me... Have you never listen to Nnamdi Kanu, he deals with tribes and not individuals. He even told them not to go to any church head by a Yoruba pastor... Don't be an hypocrite... Start sanitizing your people so they don't continue bringing curse and insults to you... Shalom
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Traplord09: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Now we know where peter obi graduated from... He still remain the top looter of Anambra resources, he opened a whole brewery and many beer parlor with Anambra money

Let me tell you a story just like one above me
MC thug put on ur mixer and listen....

Tinubu Made Lagos Transport Union Chieftain MC Oluomo School Dropout, Now Uses Him As Anti-#EndSARS Thug –Youth Right Campaign

The fright never ends there grin

On October 16, 2020, while at the #EndSARS protest in Alausa, a van arrived at the venue, loaded with drinks and water.Initially protesters believed it was the regular "good gesture" delivery of drinks by supporters of the protest, within few minutes of arrival the driver started sharing drinks to protesters, it took the inquisitive nature of some of us to quickly spot that it was a customized bottle water with the name of MC OLUOMO.

“Immediately an alarm was raised and all protesters threw the water back into the van and instructed the driver to leave the venue immediately, upon seeing a brewing mass anger the driver sped off with his van.

This was one of the subtle tricks the Lagos State political class attempted to invade #EndSARS protest through their accredited thug, Mr. Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo who on the day of his match in support of the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu renewed his attack on #EndSARS protesters and memory of fallen heroes and heroines.

This is a clear confirmation that he was the instrument used by the Lagos State political class in mobilizing thugs to attack peaceful support of the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu renewed his attack on #EndSARS protesters and memory of fallen heroes and heroines.

This is a clear confirmation that he was the instrument used by the Lagos State political class in mobilizing thugs to attack peaceful of school and became a Bus conductor and later a Chief Thug of Lagos.

Institutionalized Thuggery has become "wealth creation" for the top guys like MC OLUOMO through weaponized poverty and illiteracy by the ruling elites, creating an "army" ready to unleash terror on anyone as directed by their political godfathers.

MC Oluomo should remember that he has 3 wives and children whom he has built houses, bought cars and sent abroad to study and wouldn't be happy if they are cut in their prime just like #EndSARS protesters. That you dine with the ruling elites today doesn't mean you will be forever relevant to them.

Your insinuation that there was no killing of #EndSARS protesters at the Lekki toll gate on the evening of October 10, 2020 that it was all politically motivated" and asked for the corpses or family members of those killed is a spit on the grave of those killed and lack common sense.

“Let me remind you that a panel set up by your paymasters indicted the Government, Lekki Concession company, Nigerian Army and men of Nigeria Police. Live video by DJ Wwitch revealed how several protesters were shot and the shooting/movement of soldiers from their Barracks were confirmed by forensic findings.

Again, several leading figures of #EndSARS protest were threatened and attacked; for example, on the 21st of November Kamsi survived a matchet attack by thugs who told her to back off her pursuit for justice at the #Endsars panel.

Threat note were dropped on the car of Dabira and Serah Ibrahim at different locations.

Nicholas had a military grade bullet extracted from the lower part of his left Diaphragm. Several victims amputated alongside those who lost their family members were at the Lagos State Panel set up to investigate the brutality of SARS.

“It's pathetic that MC Oluomo could verbally desecrate the memory of the fallen heroes of October 2020 #EndSARS protest because of his political attachment to Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu, forgetting he has children too.

I call on the immediate implementation of the Lagos State Panel report, adequate compensation of living and dead victims of police brutality and Lekki toll gate massacre, immediate and unconditional release of all #Endsars protesters are still detained in various detention facilities across the country.

As we move closer to 2023, I call on Nigeria youths to reject the candidate of the APC, PDP

Nigerians should not be surprised to see Oluomo as the next minister of internal affairs in Emi Lokan's govt. Please brace up now!!! You ain't see nothing yet.

1 Share

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Bryan88(m): 3:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Don't cry on my mention abeg... You have a 10 days sit at home in your hands... Hope you don stock your house with akpu and egusi.. ipob/ESN go provide human meat grin
well, am in Abuja workin as a site Engr if u care to knw.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by alanto: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bryan88:
well, am in Abuja workin as a site Engr if u care to knw.
As job no de SE grin grin
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Mrmb: 3:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:

I don't think you read with your head you just open your eyes wide and don't think before you post. The incumbents in those parks are APC loyalists and they were the ones attacked. Na your type dey spoil Nigeria for us, if you like say all you want, Asiwaju lokan....
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Bryan88(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

i agree...but am proudly from Anambra state...whc state are u from again b4 we continue with this discussion?
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Traplord09: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Obi graduated from pdp... He was in PDP less than 6 months ago the real comparison should be that LP is same as PDP because PDP's vice of yesterday is LP presidential candidate today

Stop blaming Igbo blame ur forefathers thugs
Obi have never come out with a pen at any political speech.... even when he was in PDP...

Rather ur tinuubff and atiku buhari looters drugstore loans we aways come out with fake promiseßsssssssssssss,..

I promise to turn Nigerian into a Cow what a
Speech

1 Share

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Traplord09: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Mumu man
Slave we aways be a slave
Southwest and north aways kiss boot of there master

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by MOHSHESHI(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
MansoryMX:

No I didn’t because I was busy doing party with your mother and elder sister. Them nor even sweet sef
�����
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Traplord09: 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aphrygian:
I really want to confirm if you were logical when making that statement,but I now no better.....it is better you don't comment ignorantly on matters

Lol thug we aways be thugs what a joke to tinuubff and atiku
Like for PDP share for APC

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Traplord09: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

After a full blow fright southwest we run to East to blame them

What a shame

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Omooba77: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mrmb:

I don't think you read with your head you just open your eyes wide and don't think before you post. The incumbents in those parks are APC loyalists and they were the ones attacked. Na your type dey spoil Nigeria for us, if you like say all you want, Asiwaju lokan....
Asiwaju lewon kan....
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Slurity(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Osun just made a very regrettable wrong choice. Insecurity is about to tribe in the state, this is what you get when someone from the street is allowed to be in sensitive position. If someone like ADELEKE wins election because he has money and not because he has sense, then what did you expect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / Video Of Tinubu Insulting Obasanjo At APC Convention Emerges (WATCH) / What Did Buhari, Emefiele New Naira Notes & Cashless Policy Achieve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.