Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office (32469 Views)

Okorocha Cracks Mystery Of Rampaging, Unidentified Gunmen In Imo / Supreme Court Adjourns Judgment On Adeleke’s Appeal Till July 5 / Osun Decides: PDP Speaks On Adeleke Withdrawing From Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Omodua(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Lol.. you really can't read... Adeleke/PDP's thugs invaded motor parks to chase out administrators of the parks whom were possibly installed by Oyetola. It's just his first day in office, shouldn't the governor be the one to announce change in governments in those parks .. that's how you have made that your SE war ridden, because you don't apply logic. Only nzobu zobu
Shut up!

There is new government. And what are the Park Unions Executives waiting for to vacate the Parks since they were installed by APC and their surrogates? A new Sheriff in Town. PDP. So, APC must give way.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by maasoap(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:
APC is just full of destructive elements........
Why must hoodlums have so much power.......

You should be sacrificed to the god of iron! Must every response be about politics of bitterness?
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

You cant read brother.. it's Adeleke thugs chasing Oyetola's thugs.
please show me where it's written that Adeleke's thug chased Oyetola's thug away... una sabi interpret nonsense for sake of affiliation
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
alanto:

Lol.. you really can't read... Adeleke/PDP's thugs invaded motor parks to chase out administrators of the parks whom were possibly installed by Oyetola. It's just his first day in office, shouldn't the governor be the one to announce change in governments in those parks .. that's how you have made that your SE war ridden, because you don't apply logic. Only nzobu zobu

Wch kind mumu interpretation be this
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Kalashnikov49: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
The real Omoluabi have taken over in Osun state.

They have changed the useless "state of soun" miscreant e-rats away?

Ngeneukwuenu/Nonpartisan1...how you wan buy DATA to browse for Nairaland??

Corrinthians/Omenka....Osun belongs to Omoluabi, not agbado miscreants

Moh247/Ihordspy/helinus...what a gwan..zombie??

Tears for all agbado vastards...Omoluabi have taken over OSUN!!

as e dey sweet me ...make zombie DIE!!

Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by texas1990(m): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Aphrygian:
I guess you didn't read the body of the post
don't mind him he is one of the escaped monkeys from the Zoobiafraud republic. we knew them with their talk.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Peacecore: 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Omooba77:
APC is just full of destructive elements........
Why must hoodlums have so much power.......
I still don't know why I share the same forum with brainless beings like this. Why not read before commenting.
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Omooba77: 9:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Peacecore:
I still don't know why I share the same forum with brainless beings like this. Why not read before commenting.

It shows in your comments, go back to June 2022.....
Re: Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office by Peacecore: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Omooba77:

It shows in your comments, go back to June 2022.....
Update us about what happened in this June that you've been shouting, let's know if it justifies attack to the national union by Adeleke's thug. Injustice and hypocrisy everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu And I Had No Idea How Maryam Shetty's Name Made Ministerial List —Ganduje / Buhari Under Pressure Over 2023 Election Schedule / Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.