Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. (21592 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by naptu2: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2022
Tonye Barcanista claimed that Mr Peter Obi "Strategically schemed out Northerners and Muslims from strategic positions in his Presidential Campaign Council". He also claimed that "Obi's Campaign team is heavily "Anambranised" and "Christianised". He listed some southern and Christian members of the campaign council to back up his claim. See here:

Peter Obi Team Is As Sectional As APC's Muslim Pair - Tonye Barcanista
https://www.nairaland.com/7452183/peter-obi-team-sectional-apcs

However, he did not list the Northern and Muslim members of the campaign council so that people can judge for themselves. Therefore, in the interest of balance and fairness, I am going to list some Northern and Muslim members of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council.

I'll begin by highlighting some of them, then I will post lists of members of the council for you to judge for yourself.

Chairman of the campaign council: AIG Mohammed Zarewa (Muslim. Kano State)

Spokesman of the campaign council: Dr Tanko Yunusa (Muslim. Kaduna State)

Director of finance: Dr Atiku Saleh (Muslim. Kano State)

Deputy Campaign Manager: Isaac Balami (Christian. Borno State)

Secretary of the Advisory Council Omar Farouk Ibrahim

Others are:

Yusuf Maitama, Deputy Director-General (North), Joseph Ndira (Coordinator North-Central), Alhassan Fawu (Coordinator North-East) and Audie Mohammed (Coordinator North-West).

This is the source of the pictures below (it contains lists of all the members of the campaign council). https://labourparty.com.ng/presidential-campaign-supplementary-list/

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by naptu2: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2022

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by naptu2: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2022
More.

2 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by lhordspy: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2022
Mr naptu

This counter-thread of yours is commendable but not exculpatory vindictive or anywhere justifiable.

In a campaign council of almost 1250+ .. You are only able to bring out less than 15 names of Northerners and muslims( Even after jumbbling and scavenging the lenght and breadth of the list. Taking you almost 2hours. I am sure you must have entertained the thought of usage of microscope.

Very bad. Considering it involves group of people who made the muslim-muslim ticket of APC their center of political campaign. Antagonising, oppossing, crying and wailing endlessly on it. Forgeting the one-sided, partial, sentimental, and bais presidential council of theirs. Re-affirming the fact that they are nothing but confused hypocrites, deceiver and elements of division who are only willing to ride on the bases of religious partioning to fulfill their unrealistic political ambition.

To be candid. I think and i am very convince going by the recent happenings that the group, obidient prior to emergence of Peter obi contesting for the presidency, never at any point in time engaged in or been conversant with geographical-political politics.

The first mistake the ignorant Presidential candidate, Peter Obi and his delusional supporters made was trying to rake in Religion into politics to score cheap political point and invoke voters sympathy.

Pa. Adebanjo gave us countless reasons why the south-westerns should vote for peter obi not tinubu. With 98% of those reasons driving to the point that it is igbos turn to rule.
But if you noticed. Pa adebanjo never at any point in time mentioned the muslim-muslim ticket as an excuse.

He knows the Muslim-muslim excuse holds no significance in the south-west political terrain. It is always Yoruba-First before religion. Reason why we have the whole of south-west states having Christian governor ( Including Tinubu's Lagos) , even when it is clear the muslims dominate the region.

In the North, it has always been and it is still always Religion first , before tribe.

As Peter Obi supporters keeps hammering on the muslim-muslim ticket making it the center of their political campaign. They are pushing alot of Northern voters to Tinubu side. Northerners are emotional, (very) when it comes to religion.

In politics, you need to be conversant with geograhical politics and how its played. Peter obi and his supporters keep making bad choices. Instigating and creating unnecessary political argument. Now it is coming back to bite them very hard.

It is just a matter of Mr Tonyebacarnister serving them their own medicine. I guess they found out how very bitter it is.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Don't mind me, just here to counter whatever the Agbado terrorist above comments..

Obi try he ran An inclusive campaign, but doesn't matter, Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by beerfraud: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief [color=#006600][/color]

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
You de mind that man called TonyBacanista or what ever the guy na king of pocket money

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by PureMe01: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Don't mind me, just here to counter whatever the Agbado terrorist above comments

Atiku is coming
Lol my brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Racoon(m): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Barcanista, I told you that your submission on that thread hold no substance. @naptu2 have reaffirmed it again.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
tonyebarcanista is just hustling for his pay and protection money.

he has been doing this since 2014
unfortunately he has no life outside useless stomach politics

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by AcuraZDX: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
cry
Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by uba1991: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
naptu2:
Tonye Barcanista claimed that Mr Peter Obi "Strategically schemed out Northerners and Muslims from strategic positions in his Presidential Campaign Council". He also claimed that "Obi's Campaign team is heavily "Anambranised" and "Christianised". He listed some southern and Christian members of the campaign council to back up his claim. See here:

Peter Obi Team Is As Sectional As APC's Muslim Pair - Tonye Barcanista
https://www.nairaland.com/7452183/peter-obi-team-sectional-apcs

However, he did not list the Northern and Muslim members of the campaign council so that people can judge for themselves. Therefore, in the interest of balance and fairness, I am going to list some Northern and Muslim members of the Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council.

I'll begin by highlighting some of them, then I will post lists of members of the council for you to judge for yourself.

Chairman of the campaign council: AIG Mohammed Zarewa (Muslim. Kano State)

Spokesman of the campaign council: Dr Tanko Yunusa (Muslim. Kaduna State)

Director of finance: Dr Atiku Saleh (Muslim. Kano State)

Deputy Campaign Manager: Isaac Balami (Christian. Borno State)

Secretary of the Advisory Council Omar Farouk Ibrahim

Others are:

Yusuf Maitama, Deputy Director-General (North), Joseph Ndira (Coordinator North-Central), Alhassan Fawu (Coordinator North-East) and Audie Mohammed (Coordinator North-West).

This is the source of the pictures below. https://labourparty.com.ng/presidential-campaign-supplementary-list/
out of how many?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by uba1991: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Racoon:
Barcanista, I told you that your submission on that thread hold no substance. @naptu2 have reaffirmed it again.
bring the the whole list so that we can see how many is given to the north and how many owned by the south.

6 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Still a composition that will end in massive defeat!

We are talking about shakers and movers, and look at the list of people who cannot deliver their street for Peter!

Labour party better channel their funds into investment.

The SP500 I will suggest!

6 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Reporting34(f): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by FinalSolution1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
I don't really understand

Check my signature you do be glad cool cool
Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Offpoint1: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
sad
Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Honourable1901(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
All this one's na paparazzi, they can't deliver thier polling units grin grin[right][/right]

APC and PDP Sabi the game pass nzobu nzobu labour party grin grin grin

Peter obi will still lose sha, if you don't like my opinion please cry in solace.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by affable4(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Just a reminder that the beneficiaries of a corrupt government will fight with everything and anything to defend and keep that government in power.

NNPC from $3bn dollars monthly remittance, to $0.0 today. They tell us that subsidy has swallowed our income.

I put it to you that this government won't hesitate to do away with subsidy once it equals income. They are not that generous or empathetic.

Bunch of leaders with the premeditated intention of looting the country dry even before power was handed over to them.

And someone will be supporting them because of LASTMA job, or one 30k local government job.

Educated illiterates

18 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by ganisucks(f): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Don't mind Tonye. He's in sifia pains. His dreams made him believe he would have clear sailing into Bashir Ahmad's job; only to wakeup and realize that he's in a nightmare.
Next year, by probably August or September he will be wearing New Zealand rugby shirt and claiming obidient.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by christejames(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Labour Party has taken over! cool

20 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Temptee101(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the chosen one.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Validated: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mikano boys and baba blu bulaga urchins are in Sifia pains right now

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thinkam:
Don't mind me, just here to counter whatever the Agbado terrorist above comments..

Obi try he ran An inclusive campaign, but doesn't matter, Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
and you'll force him to drop out if he doesn't.
PDP should move on already

13 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Mindlog: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tonyebarcanista is justifying his stipends. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Akwamkpuruamu: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
No mind that unstable upcoming FFK, TonyeBarcanista

18 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by GuyWise101(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
angryr
Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by Grandmeister(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Still a composition that will end in massive defeat!

We are talking about shakers and movers, and look at the list of people who cannot deliver their street for Peter!

Labour party better channel their funds into investment.

The SP500 I will suggest!
Movers and shakers of corruption and political thuggery. You guys love everything evil. Sometimes I wonder the kind of environment you guys raise a family in.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by id4sho(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
cheesy
Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by unclejb2(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Nigeria desperately need Obi.

Obi for president

13 Likes

Re: Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. by 7Randall: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na person wey no get structure people dy scrutinize like this. Everytime going tribal with their comments. Appealing to the north. Always making the north look like people who can't think for themselves. Peter Obi morning afternoon and night. Ya'll should do better na

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.