Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani (21593 Views)

I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Omooba77: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2022
The 21-year-old suspected terrorist, Naziru Sani, working under the camp of Bello Turji, a notorious terrorist, on the police wanted list for acts of terrorism has confessed to killing over 20 persons in several attacks across Nigeria’s northwest.

The young terrorist made the disclosure to Vanguard when SP Gambo Isah, the Police PRO in the state paraded him at the Command’s headquarter on Tuesday.

Sani, a resident of Makera Village in Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara State was arrested along Jabiri Quarters in Funtua LGA,  Katsina based on credible intelligence report, SP Gambo disclosed

According to the suspect, “I have been involved in communities’ attacks under the command of my boss, Turji and I have killed over 20 persons in the past but I have repented now.”

Speaking in Hausa, Sani said: “I am Bello Turji’s boy. I work under his command.

“I have been involved in communities’ attacks under the command of my boss, Turji and I have killed over 20 persons in the past but I have repented now.

I ran away from Jangebe forest in Zamfara where Turji is currently hibernating for my dear life. The Police arrested me at Funtua, while I was trying to find my way to Suleja, Niger State where my parents live. I left my wife and children there in Makera Village in Tsafe LGA, Zamfara.

When quizzed on how many of them are under Turji’s camp and how much they are paid for every attack, Sani said, “we are very many. I don’t know the exact number but we are in hundred’s and I get between N20000 to N30000 after every operation.”

While briefing the press on the arrest, SP Gambo Isah said:

“Based on credible intelligence, the command succeeded in arresting one Naziru Sani of Makera village, Tsafe LGA of Zamfara state, a notorious bandit terrorizing Katsina and its environs.

Nemesis caught up with the suspect when a team of Policemen along Jabiri Quarters, Funtua LGA of the state arrested him.

In the course of the investigation, the suspect confessed to being under the leadership of “BELLO TURJI”, who has been on the commands’ wanted list and have participated in many attacks on innocent communities in Katsina, Zamfara and Sokoto state killing many people.  The investigation is ongoing.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/banditry-i-killed-over-20-but-ive-repented-now-21-yr-old-arrested-turjis-boy-confesses/

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Akaegwu(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2022
He has repented from black to blue. Give him form for police recruitment. He is now one of us on the righteous side. Your sins are forgiving because your father is the presidency.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by clockwisereport: 10:59am On Feb 02, 2022
You have repented because you were arrested. He should go and meet the people he killed.

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Nbotee(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2022
At the mention of repentance, every of their sins will be forgiven and they will be reintegrated back into the society

17 Likes

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Balkan(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2022
So, it time to fly him abroad for further training.
That's the compensation.
The police that arrested this guy would be fired soon.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Maxymilliano(m): 11:14am On Feb 02, 2022
He should be garlanded for a job well done.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Omooba77: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2022
He has repented and will be sent to magarantwa......
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by updatechange(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
"I belong to a gang led by Bello TUrji who is currently hiding in Jangebe forest in Zamfara.

Turji commands over 200 deadly armed men"

At the age of 21 this one had killed over 20 people, participated in many attacks, has a wife and children, parents living in Niger state...

So why is it taking a long time to finish off these terrorists?
That Turji guy is not invisible and can be nabbed but sentiment and politics won't let it be possible

The Police have no business waiting till he's being caught or arrested... if you have a clear chance to eliminate him and his co, do it asap.

All these baboons can be seriously dealt with.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by alpharoyalty: 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Buhari boys.
Nothing will happen to him.
He will be released

6 Likes

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by WibusJaga: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2022

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Serial killers when they are caught always say they have repented.
They say this because they were caught not because they feel remorse for what they did.

I watch a lot of crime documentary
Serial killers are very good Actors
Once they are caught, They can fake apologize and feel remose and shed crocodile tears just to draw sympathy from the guilable ones.
Once you fall for their fake acting and release them. They go right back to killing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by FreestufsNG: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Buhari is a Terrorist

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by GboyegaD(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is this how to repent particularly after being caught? He should be tried and made to face the consequences of his actions.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by OlawaleBammie: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
This one is about to be offloaded to Germany for skullarship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by 9jaseefinish: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
You will be killed too so that others will repent.

We rise..!!!

1 Like

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by dynicks(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Give this one some years now, he would boldly come out to contest for an election!!

2 Likes

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Racoon(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Guess Bubu have given him inspiration? What is this bloody killer still doing being alive? angry

1 Like

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by tutudesz: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Repented kill you there, idiot

5 Likes

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Sekoni003(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigeria is an absolute joke. The law now "forgives"? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
You never repent
You must be kill3d

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by MaverickA3: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Akaegwu:
He has repented from black to blue. Give him form for police recruitment. He is now one of us on the righteous side. Your sins are forgiving because your father is the presidency.

I doubt Buhari is going to release him, especially since most of his victims are Bubu's constituents...so repentance or no, the guy is in hot soup.
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by GreatAxeMan: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin Congratulations on becoming the latest recipient of overseas scholarship and 5 million naira settlement like the one the Dullard gave to members of ISWAP who surrendered!

Remember that according to a high ranking Nigerian Army officer, you can even become the president of Nigeria one day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWHx6zodyDc

[img]https://images./2xJbz63rRVbIht7rHM5AQE.jpg[/img]

The sky is the limit my young Fullanus murderer!

PS: The guy commenting above me is hopelessly deluded.

1 Like

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by DamnnNiggarr: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
shocked
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by Wonk(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by ceaser: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
I have heard about Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (r-BHT) and Buhari's government gifts and blessing for them, including their enrolment into the Nigerian Army.

But now another group has been formed. Repentant Bandits (r-B). Watch Buhari organise a programme at integrating them into the populace of human beings by enrolling them into the Nigeria Police Force.

2 Likes

Re: Banditry: I Killed Over 20, But I Have Repented - Naziru Sani by potent5(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin grin grin

Only in Naija.

But El Rufai says there's no phenomenon like repentant terrorists or bandits.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Air Strike Hits Scores Of ISWAP Terrorists In Borno / Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. / Buhari Declares Open 2 Day Retreats For Ministerial-designates In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.