Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dressed But Appear To Be Naked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dressed But Appear To Be Naked (279 Views)

List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors / UnCloth And Be NAKED: My Strange Experience With A Prophetess / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dressed But Appear To Be Naked by Bintdawood(f): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
��‍��‍ *AbU Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said this:*

Two are the types of the denizens of Hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of the ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined (to evil) and make their husbands incline towards it. Their heads would be like the *humps* of the bukht camel inclined to one side. They will *not* enter Paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance

Fataawa al-Shaykh Muhamamd ibn
‘Uthaymeen, 2/825.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

7 Important Things You'll Notice When GOD Opens Your Eyes / Attention: Clarification On The Post "How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams : / See If You Can Answer These Tricky Trivia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.