Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB (726 Views)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Army Raids ESN/IPOB Camp In Agbochia Forest, Rivers; Kills 7, Arrests 5 (Graphic / "I'm Calling This Result Under Duress" - Prof Ibeabuchi Declares Okorocha Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2022

I am no longer calling the attention of @UN or anybody to the ongoing systematic genocide against Biafra (Eastern Nigeria), all I am calling for now is the attention of wealthy Biafrans home & abroad to know they are not exempted & the time to fund our security is now. Reach out!

https://mobile.twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1597186502110646274
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Munamoqel: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

e be like say Maga no dey drop again ? When you cult groups dey kill them in the name of Yahoo Biafra how Dem wan donate .but na Nigeria Naira una dey collect or biafran pounds ?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2022
Munamoqel:
e be like say Maga no dey drop again ? When you cult groups dey kill them in the name of Yahoo Biafra how Dem wan donate .but na Nigeria Naira una dey collect or biafran pounds ?
In Biafra, our security budget must be the highest in the world. Out of 70 million Biafrans..our security personnel must be up to 7 million or more..with irresistible benefits (high risk, high reward). By the special grace of Chukwu Okike...we will get there in a very short time.

Mazi Simon Ekpa

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Munamoqel: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

In Biafra, our security budget must be the highest in the world. Out of 70 million Biafrans..our security personnel must be up to 7 million or more..with irresistible benefits (high risk, high reward). By the special grace of Chukwu Okike...we will get there in a very short time.

Mazi Simon Ekpa
ok how do you want it in Nigeria naira or baifra pounds .or cowries

5 Likes

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Munamoqel:
donate through our website

Mazi Simon Ekpa

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
Interesting...
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
donate through our website

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Do you accept Nigeria Naira?
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
what a useless brainless question

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by BiafraAburi: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Munamoqel:
Zoo terrorists, our fundraising is at an all-time high, but we need more money to be able to curtail and chase back all your terrorists to futa jalon where you all terrorists migrated from. Biafra will be declared next year by Simon Ekpa and you can only jump into the lagoon and die when you hear the news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by BiafraAburi: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Munamoqel:
Your z00 naira is not accepted. The worst currency in the whole world, of what use it is to anyone?
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by BiafraAburi: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Terrorist question.

1 Like

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Munamoqel: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Zoo terrorists, our fundraising is at an all-time high, but we need more money to be able to curtail and chase back all your terrorists to futa jalon where you all terrorists migrated from. Biafra will be declared next year by Simon Ekpa and you can only jump into the lagoon and die when you hear the news.
why next year ? Why not now ? Need more maga to drop for Christmas I luv your type of Yahoo .steady inflow .

4 Likes

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by beerfraud: 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2022
Cash out season
Obi is collecting his own one side and Ekpa too is collecting his own

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Obidient4life2: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:

You are a scammer. No wealthy Biafran will give you shishi
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 4:34am On Nov 29, 2022
Obidient4life2:

You are a scammer. No wealthy Biafran will give you shishi
true Biafrans are donating

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by kettykin: 5:34am On Nov 29, 2022
beerfraud:
Cash out season
Obi is collecting his own one side and Ekpa too is collecting his own

At least they are collecting, you that is not collecting appears more miserable and pitiable than the 2

1 Like

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by RZArecta(m): 5:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Bloody terrorist scammer. Step foot in Nigeria let DSS press your neck a bit
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by beerfraud: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2022
kettykin:

At least they are collecting, you that is not collecting appears more miserable and pitiable than the 2
you no dey shame? You're contributing money just to destroy your Alaibo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by kettykin: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2022
beerfraud:
you no dey shame? You're contributing money just to destroy your Alaibo
You that is not collecting money but destroying yourself and your environment

1 Like

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by beerfraud: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2022
kettykin:

You that is not collecting money but destroying yourself and your environment
explain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by kettykin: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2022
beerfraud:
explain

You are not getting paid for destroying yourself and your environment, bit ipob and ran are getting paid doing the same thing
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Mazisimonekpa(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2022
RZArecta:
Bloody terrorist scammer. Step foot in Nigeria let DSS press your neck a bit
f00l

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by Ekpeitit(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2022
If you bring that IPOB nonsense here I will find where you live and make sure you're arrested by DSS This forum is for politics.
Re: I'm Calling Wealthy Biafrans That They Are Not Exempted To Fund ESN - IPOB by beerfraud: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Ekpeitit:
If you bring that IPOB nonsense here I will find where you live and make sure you're arrested by DSS This forum is for politics.
he stays in Finland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Highlights From Hamza Al-mustapha Interview With Brekete Fm. / Expect Christian-christian Ticket In Future — Tinubu’s Wife / Akwa Ibom Indigenes Excites Crowd With Eating Competition At Obi Rally In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.