Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho (4068 Views)

'cristiano Ronaldo Has Made Messi A Better Player' - Kluivert / Lionel Messi; A Direct Descendant Of Goliath The Philistine / Top Ten Smoking Footballers: Jack Wilshere, Lionel Messi And More Seth Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by Grizzly(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2006
Anybody wanna place a bet on tha match,
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by nicetohave(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2006
Messi set for the final onslaught

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=401237.html

a bet for the match?:

Barca 3 vs Chelsea 1

remember i am the first to say it, so that Barca and n2h can be reverred in Nairaland sports section, yeay  cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by Fimmy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2006
i just dont know whats wrong that guy Messi is just too good.Chealsa needs alot to win todays match
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by nicetohave(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2006
He is "three" good, even chelsea knows they cant survive smiley
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by Grizzly(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2006
Messi's good. no doubt. but 2day, , grin
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by passy: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2006
hi pielect,
massa u know how to annalyse football cha!!!!!!!!!!! i must compliment in short let me rush to the field it's just a few mins to if not an hr 4 the match to start. i'll get back to u after the match. u know there is actually going tobe much wine for celebration after our victory aganst, cry seee ya cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by jimmie(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2006
d guy is d bomb, he dazzled d chealsea's defence.
he's a player to watchout for during d world Cup that if he will partifcipat.
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by tipsy289(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2006
Ha ha kiss am watchn the 2nd round,chelsea has lost,back 2 england Mourinho and your team.Messi is one bastard playa(this dude strikes the defence hard)
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by pie1ect(m): 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2006
Hey Passy.
Thanks for the compliments.
There's definitely going to enough wine going around.
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by passy: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2006
yeap pielect,
                 we got to pop some shampaigns to nite. i promise. though they had to gun down messi but that could not help situations in as much as ronaldinho and eto'o were present to prove chelsea wrong. infact barca plays football with alot of wisdom. that's why they could make it. cry chau  all chelsea fans should seal their mouths and concentrate on their premiership. lipsrsealed
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by whitesoftx(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2006
You've got no point made!

Try more to make more sense! its football, either lose or win, thats it! did you see how Chelsea players embraced the Barca players after the match! football made in ENGLAND, peace after ball, win or lose! that football, you remember what Ronaldinho and Eto'o did at Stanford Bridge last year after the match? they both went out angryly without shaking a single player! too bad! teach them professional football!

Blues forever

Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by whitesoftx(m): 11:04am On Mar 08, 2006
nicetohave:

Messi set for the final onslaught

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=401237.html

a bet for the match?:

Barca 3 vs Chelsea 1

remember i am the first to say it, so that Barca and n2h can be reverred in Nairaland sports section, yeay cheesy

Where are you n2h? have you eaten your words?
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by nicetohave(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2006
why? because we didnt push you out of the champions league?
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by Akolawole(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2006
@Whitesoftx

Thank you very much for reminding them that match.

They never shook anybody's hand.

In fact Etoo call Collina the worst referee in the World.
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by nicetohave(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2006
and he is not?
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by whitesoftx(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2006
WOW  shocked I can't believe my eyes!  shocked @nicetohave, are you saying Collina is the worst referee? Ehee! do you watch football at all? ok, may be you are the type that watches GOAL GOAL GOAL only! anyway, some loud mouths too said Jose Morinhno is the worst coach! Imagine someone hadling coaching for 5 good years and lost just 14-15 Matches! thats Morinhno for you! check Profile before you critisize someone! lipsrsealed next time! if you don't read football, don't talk football! ***piece of advice ***

grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by Akolawole(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2006
@WhiteSoftx
Nice2Have and my other critics watch football but they are not objective at all.

They hate Jose with no reason, hate Chelsea for no reason.

I authoured one thread on disgraceful act of Barca fans and West Brom Robson. Beside you, none of them respond:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7921.0.html

I authored another thread about purpoted arrogance of Chelsea, no single purposeful response[/b]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7258.0.html

[b]If the attitude continues, i may leave this section completely
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by nicetohave(m): 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2006
Kolaa what is your problem? are you leaving this thread or the sports section completely?

You cant change what i feel about chelsea, infact i have been objective enough about them cool
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by cabali(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2006
nicetohave doesnt really know much good abt football, am not saying i do but saying colina is the worst referee? even my grandmother knows that!

@white, i see u hv been holding it down, stay blues 4ever and keep it that way!

we are the best in sportsmanship, even our fans arent as immature as barca's. I still remain BLUE
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by nicetohave(m): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2006
yeah yeah,

its nice to have some form of reaction formation in defeat after so much talk cool

much ado about nothing. I remain a Barca fan for life
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by pie1ect(m): 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2006
AND TO ALL GUNNERS I say, Let the drinks flow.
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by whitesoftx(m): 10:13am On Mar 09, 2006
@Nicetohave

Did I hear you say much ado about nothing? ok, We (Blues) still have 2 at hand (Premiership and FA) and NOBODY can stop us thats is 2 out of 4, isn't that great! afterall, we have like 32 teams in Champions League, 20 teams in Premiership and about 62 from FA League somehow 113 teams we play against in all and we still have 2 trophies at hand WOW shocked I'm loving it!!! and you said much ado about nothing? Boy, take a deep breath and tell me something about your Barca undecided may you don't even know much about them, may be not! I've said it before, you are the GOAL! GOAL!! GOAL!!! type! and like I advise before! "If you don't watch/read footbal, don't talk football here" ok! so boy! I know inside of you, you give Chelsea 2 thumbs up! you can't help it!!! go get yourself some football books/reviews before you hack down Chelsea here boy! undecided

Ma'bad  grin grin grin

Blues for ever!!!

Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by ALLO: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2006
Hi passy what happened to your surprised packaged last Tuesday?
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by Skintite(f): 4:05pm On Mar 09, 2006
Well now that the second leg is over, chelsea fans wat hav u got to say?
Messi or no messi! 11 to 11! home or away!
u see, the superiority of barca cannot be denied.

Sorry guys, u gotta accept ur fate n hope 4 next season undecided

Meanwhile strugglin arsenal were fantastic last night, wat do u think?
Galacticos ni!!! tongue
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by cabali(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2006
so skintite u r even a gunner, so bad!

u'all can pass the next round sorry
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by passy: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2006
yeap allo,
             yr question is where was my messi last tuesday sorry, if u'd read my last post b/4 that match u'll see that i mentioned that, funny chelsea will go and tie down messi or handicap him and that was exactly what happened i mean we knew it very well. anyway if u must know he went back to the bench as innitiated by chelsea. but they forgot that these guys; i mean the 3rd and 1st world best players play in one team. and had something to proof and they made it. messi was meant to surprise morinho in the away leg meamwhile any other guru from barca could accomplish it in the return leg. now chelsea is out hopping4 next season while we are preparing to take on benfica come 21st march 2006 precisely. all the same it was foot ball the better side carried the day barca was the better side do we all agree cool
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by Skintite(f): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2006
Cabali, wat is ur problem wth the gunners??
Is it just bad bele or ure scared of being one?

The way gunners play, evry soccer lover cant but luv 'em.
Awaiting ur surrender soon! grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi: A Surprise Package For Jose Mourinho by camerounG(f): 1:02am On Mar 29, 2010
true talk skintite
yr making so much sence talkless of when u hv guys like alex song and Mr Farbiggas

(1) (2) (Reply)

English FA Cup Semi-Finals: Chelsea vs Liverpool / Check Out This Cute Female Footballer / Okocha To Join Super Eagles Coaching Crew In Technical Capacity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.