Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) (46384 Views)

Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay / 43-Year-Old Man Who Rapes His 9-Year-Old Daughter Arrested (Video) / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by adventisty: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
How is this possible?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ogub(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
The devil is full swing to destroy destinies, but you must save yourself by running to Jesus

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Mathain19(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Who Swear for Africa Continent like this?
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by triple996(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Weirdos
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by clems88(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:
I doubt if it was the boy that impregnated her. They should ask the girl further
read you say no. DNA was done Mr man angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Thebigheart: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Inside life. God have mercy upon us.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Godstiger(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bloody hell
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
The age of puberty is coming down, and can start as early as 8 years of age...so it may just be normal puberty for the victim, not precocious puberty.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Horokrox: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Wow, who taught them how to do such thing at this age.

Can a nine year-old girl give birth?
you dumbfuck the girl has precocious puberty undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mathain19:

Pedophilia is a common problem worldwide. Even in developed countries.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by spartachico(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
wait, do you mean after the DNA test reveal the 13 year old boy as the father ,abi which part of this news you did not understand?
Abujaexpress:
I doubt if it was the boy that impregnated her. They should ask the girl further

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Abujaexpress: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
clems88:
read you say no. DNA was done Mr man angry
DNA dey lie and can be prone to human error and manipulations
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:
A 13-year old boy can impregnate any mature girl, provided all his organs are fully developed. I've seen a 9-year old girl with a full chest too. She entered JS1 at that age, looking huge and tall. Such can get pregnant easily. Mature teens don't have to menstruate regularly before getting pregnant and that's why most of them get pregnant when raped. Once their organs are developed , they can impregnate and also be impregnated

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:
Wow, who taught them how to do such thing at this age, this is beyond shocking.

She is undergoing puberty, so, yes. (though with a lot of complications).

Technically, the hormones secreted in pregnancy 'loosen' the pelvic bones a bit, so that birth is possible...but since the child is still a child...if she continues with the pregnancy, it's going to be a caesarean.

If she can carry it up to that level even.

(Youngest mother was a 5 year old in peru. I advise you not to google for the case, before you get really angry, and I am not joking).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by spartachico(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
who come be the Martians
okunwaye:
The 13 years old brother is the globin the father was talking about cheesy
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by wildkat: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

Yes! It’s a rare medical condition called Precocious Puberty. It affects females more due to the brain sending signals earlier than it should.

But tumor or trauma can be one major cause of it, so the child should be checked properly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
tydi:
Wonderful
And why was she shying away from the camera I doubt she is 9 years old. She probably could be a midget

Better diet....than the days of our ancestors, plus things like vaccination, and prompt treatment of diseases like worms...means that your average 9 year old grows taller these days.

Plus she is already in puberty...where a lot of growth happens.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Kendo93: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tinx and tinx dey happen for Zimbabwe ohh our abeg make una reach that side angry
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by erai30(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
What do you expect from a girl and boy that stays in a place called TSHOLOTSHO , at first I thought it was the botanical name of OLOSHO, but now I know it means SMALL OLOSHO grin

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Kendo93: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tinx and tinx dey happen for Zimbabwe ohh our brother from northern abeg make una reach that side grin grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by IamAsiri: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:

You doubt DNA?

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Childofaking: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
God1000:

We may not realise how terribly the TV is helping to train our children.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
wildkat:

Yes! It’s a rare medical condition called Precocious Puberty. It affects females more due to the brain sending signals earlier than it should.

But tumor or trauma can be one major cause of it, so the child should be checked properly

It could be precocious, but the fact is, the age of puberty is dropping, largely due to better nutrition..nowadays, the range is 8 to 13, with an average of 10-11 years. Girl could be an outlier.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by ppogba: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mathain19:

Before you start cursing the African continent, it is important to point it out to you that the oldest grand father on record is a BRITISH.

He is just 26 years old.
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobonaire234:

It could be precocious, but the fact is, the age of puberty is dropping, largely due to better nutrition..nowadays, the range is 8 to 13, with an average of 10-11 years. Girl could be an outlier.
Fact!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by wildkat: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yes you’re very right too. But she was already diagnosed with Precocious Puberty by experts.
And whether it was caused my nutrition or not, it’s still called Precocious Puberty. That’s the name for an early Puberty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Abujaexpress:

Olodo. DNA test results confirmed who the father is, you are still typing what your negative congnitive brain wants it to be. Did you go to primary school At all?

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Its over
13 & 9 supposed dey active for reproduction.

Biology sef don UPDATE & GONE SOCIAL

jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClgBCB1NdP6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His 9-Year-Old Cousin In Zimbabwe (Photos) by Igbojew: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
flexshop:
angry

The wife don rush accuse the innocent husband....these women will sha stain your white
Am telling you,if am the husband I will end my marriage with her cos if she has her way she will do worst................I am that Igbo Jew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Awawa Cult Gang Members Arrested In Agege / A Man's Car After An Assassination Attempt On His Life In Cross River - Pics / Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.