Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,347 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) (34656 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Originakalokalo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
PlanktonX:
Many ideas are been pump into people head these days.. mostly negative ideas..

And ideas to just jump out of the blue, they come a source. Many demonic influencers all over the place, some tell the ladies that you don't need a man, that men are goat, and you can survive without a man. These ideas are not ordinary.....

Be careful who you listen to. That's why it is good for your body, soul and spirit to listen to the words of God.

Whatever your believe, just know that we are not alone on this earth, and the powerful takes all.

This is the truth.

I hope people will listen.

All sacred institutions are being attached daily by the agents of darkness. They use comments and personal opinions to drag people into their deceit.

Everyone should be aware.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by luluosas(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Certainly, she is mentally ill, and should be treated immensely. But her actions is too barbaric ooooooo
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
caye:

Talk true.

Are you working for the cartels?

Or someone is paying your bills, ...maybe you're a gigolo?
Cos, for the life of me, there's no free lunch in New York.

What then do you call the below? These are illegals o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by BaddestJD: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Oh my wetin dey sup Na?

Meanwhile, I can look into your research project, dissertation, thesis, assignments and other documentation jobs. I'm just a DM away or ibanga.larry@gmail.com.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by timesuploaded: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
FreeIgboho:

How wrong you are. If you only knew . As God is my witness I hardly work at all - by choice. But I am sort of a news junkie - there are at least 2 24/7 news stations in NY and I’m always listening. So I was very, very, very, surprised that something happened in NY and I saw it first on Nairaland!!!
lol. I am the news and source. All other news and source are garbage
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
timesuploaded:

No, seriously, something VERY funny is going on with this particular news. It has long been on all the newspaper websites. But I listen to 24/7 radio stations, and up till now, nothing about it!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
timesuploaded:
caye

BTW, check this out: see below - there are 107 billionaires in one city (New York City), and only 5 billionaires in the whole of black Africa!

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
born and kill. accolade for her
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by FuckSilly: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady hey ley ni yan
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Moh247: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
JayyXXX:
You did not condemn her for killing her own innocent kids, but here you are talking bullshit like a Tinubu slave.

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by AishaDant(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
I hope she rots in jail. Smh
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by caye(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2022
FreeIgboho:

No, seriously, something VERY funny is going on with this particular news. It has long been on all the newspaper websites. But I listen to 24/7 radio stations, and up till now, nothing about it!!!

With time, you will learn that the ( very particularly) western media are not really interested in true news; only agenda news.
These media houses are actually controlled by a few corporations in the USA, for an agenda purpose.

Don't take my word for it, search for yourself.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Barims(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2022
I'm utterly disappointed. I thought it'd be a white woman as usual
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 4:28am On Dec 01, 2022
caye:

With time, you will learn that the ( very particularly) western media are not really interested in true news; only agenda news.
These media houses are actually controlled by a few corporations in the USA, for an agenda purpose.

Don't take my word for it, search for yourself.

Another conspiracy nut. America is not China or Russia. They report everything and they compete amongst themselves. And the supposed owners of those “big corporations” are routinely disgraced in one scandal or another - and their papers gleefully report the news!
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by caye(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2022
FreeIgboho:

Another conspiracy nut. America is not China or Russia. They report everything and they compete amongst themselves. And the supposed owners of those “big corporations” are routinely disgraced in one scandal or another - and their papers gleefully report the news!

Tell me you're a troll/ white man capping, without telling me you're a one.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2022
caye:

Tell me you're a troll/ white man capping, without telling me you're a one.

News are disseminated also via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc, and we all know they compete. They don’t sit in one room and decide anything. But that’s what conspiracy nuts believe!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Konquest: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-old Sons To Death In New York (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClgOQSZt96K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Postpartum depression OR bipolar disorder signs at just 22 years of age. With the right medication, these mental health challenges can be managed. Those boys would not have been killed if their young mother had gone through full diagnoses and treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos) / Human Butcher Caught In Ilesa, Osun State (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.