Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) (34652 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Woman Roasts Her 11-Year-Old Son's Hands Because Of Food In Akwa Ibom(Graphic) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Money For Daughter’s Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by bigdammyj: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Horrible.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by mbahdi(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Leprosy to every hand that will want to vote apc again
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2022
Being depressed or having mental instability is not an excuse to kill the kids, there are certified mad women who still take care of their kids, if u try coming closer to their child, they are like rabid dogs. Its quite unfortunate, her family knew she has mental instability and depression and yet they did nothing to step in and help her. It hurt a lot when someone who is supposed to love and protect u from threat turns out to be the one to hurt u......in this case, killed her children. RIP to the little ones

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Mental illness. What is in the water over there that makes people cuckoo? Are as many of us loose in the skull but not documented?
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Aforxzy(f): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2022
She has serious mental problems.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by RoyalBlu(f): 8:45am On Nov 29, 2022
It's so very easy to blame the demons. Such an evil act.

Poor poor children. Lord have mercy. embarassed
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Biafraaa: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2022
thesicilian:
Abroad: Mental illness
Africa: witchcraft

Na the same na just different words. But the general name is village people.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by timesuploaded: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2022
This is 1stGenAmerican younger sister. That's why at 50yrs old she refuse to give birth. She sees children as evil and devilish. Anybody who makes baby with her is at risk. She will chop them to pieces. Cocaine and depression is America's morning coffee

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by efembaba(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2022
You starting ur comment with "lol" shows that you need a mental check yourself. I am serious.

Nothing is funny about two kids dying from stabs from their own mother. That you find it funny means you should do an urgent check

Naira20:
Lol

This is part of the mental illness we're talking about.
They think motherhood doesn't require mental preparedness.

Hear some defend her just because of her gender

[b]Useless girls giving women bad name

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by efembaba(m): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2022
You starting ur comments with "lol" shows that you need a mental check yourself. I am serious.

Nothing is funny about two kids dying from stabs from their own mother. That you find it funny means you should do an urgent check

Naira20:
Lol

This is part of the mental illness we're talking about.
They think motherhood doesn't require mental preparedness.

Hear some defend her just because of her gender

[b]Useless girls giving women bad name

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by timesuploaded: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:
What has that innocent soul done to deserve to be murdered in such brutal manner?
The kid never ask to be born until she spread her leg and permit heaven to grant her one. After you are done with your meds then prepare to be in jail because that is the right place you should be kept

Foolish and careless lady.
I can bet drug is behind many of her likes declining mental health especially in America where they have a good system in place but all the LAZY types do is have 2,3,4 babies for different men each paying child support while they feed off the child support money, taking drugs, hoeing around and doing miss independent. Las las nah depression dey end am. undecided
America don't have a good system in place. America is a depression shithole
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by timesuploaded: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2022
FreeIgboho:
This really deserves FP. I’m right here in NY yet I learnt this from NL. Radio stations are not yet reporting it, only newspapers

Yes that's because you work round the clock and don't even have time for yourself. New York is a slave ship. I won't wish New York for my enemy
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 8:49am On Nov 29, 2022
After carrying 2 babies in your womb for 18 months, you now stab them to death

Something is seriously wrong with this woman.

Mental issues, maybe spiritual.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Bimpe29: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by faithfull18(f): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2022
Kai.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by PlanktonX: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2022
Many ideas are been pump into people head these days.. mostly negative ideas..

And ideas to just jump out of the blue, they come a source. Many demonic influencers all over the place, some tell the ladies that you don't need a man, that men are goat, and you can survive without a man. These ideas are not ordinary.....

Be careful who you listen to. That's why it is good for your body, soul and spirit to listen to the words of God.

Whatever your believe, just know that we are not alone on this earth, and the powerful takes all.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by EmahBoss(f): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2022
Maternal depression is real... When women say they are tired, please listen to them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by wildkat: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2022
JayyXXX:
[/b]

The father was the target initially, but since she couldn't get him, she unleash her vengeance on those innocent kids.

Some women are worse than Lucifer herself....

To marry dey fear me now.

Siofra and Candidlady will not like this comment
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by wildkat: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2022
EmahBoss:
Maternal depression is real... When women say they are tired, please listen to them...

Are u trying to justify this?? What exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Naira20: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2022
Lol...lol...lol

Whenever I read some comments like yours I wonder what makes you see yourself as smarter than others.
I'm not obligated to see things the way you do.

Make your comment as you deem it fit.

Lol
efembaba:
You starting ur comments with "lol" shows that you need a mental check yourself. I am serious.

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2022
I pity black Americans

Damaged beyond repair.

The girl in question didn’t grow up with either parents, dad incarcerated like all blacks and the mum nowhere to be found. Disaster recipe.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2022
JayyXXX:
[/b]

The father was the target initially, but since she couldn't get him, she unleash her vengeance on those innocent kids.

Some women are worse than Lucifer herself....

To marry dey fear me now.
then remain singular
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Candidlady: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2022
wildkat:

Si.ofra and Candidl.ady will not like this comment

To be candid she did the world a huge favour

CleansING it of one soon to be rapist/molester
Kudos to her
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Suunnn(f): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-old Sons To Death In New York (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClgOQSZt96K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Going through pregnancy alone
Is it the feeling?
Is it the thoughts??

She is mad!!!

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm, the lord will deliver una
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by LadyExcellency: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2022
This is what you get when you oppose religion and social agents of decency.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by owomano(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Demons at work after enough drugging.
The brutal killing of those nnocent kids.... mehnnnn

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by NinjaXmetahuman: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Violent Schizophreniac brainwashed by religion.

Very bad combo.
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2022
The lady is from a very dysfunctional family, has two kids from two different men...why am I not surprised she has mental issues? undecided
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Akabuking: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2022
jaybenugo:
IGBERETV report

Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-old Sons To Death In New York (Photo)

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClgOQSZt96K/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
what did I read this early morning??
Re: Woman Stabs Her 11-Month And 3-Year-Old Sons To Death In New York (Photo) by Warmaterial(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2022
'Dimone' acted like her name (� demon)

Where is Righteousness he should come and tell us the similarity between the two names...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudster Confesses Using Photos Of This Lady To Scam, Promises Compensation / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos / Thief Beaten By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.