Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me (647 Views)

Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja / Alex Badeh’s Driver Is Alive, Investigations Underway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
I employed this guy 2 years ago, he does deliveries for our product.

I trusted him very much.

Unfortunately he started taking product to sell for himself, and before I knew, he had sold millions of naira worth of product.

I got him arrested, he was taken to court and sentenced.
I'm trying not .to divulge too much details

He served time, got out early, but my money is nowhere to be found.

He and his guarantor keep telling stories.

Please how can I get my money back

Lawyers, anything to do?

The judgment that got him a sentence also stipulated he should pay the money, but how do I effect.that on a dirt poor guy?
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Try to take the matter easy and I hope you get your money back
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
deNet:
Try to take the matter easy and I hope you get your money back

Well, I am taking it as easy as I can. He basically has almost killed one aspect of my business...its so saddening because I treated him very well.
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
Please anyone with ideas on how I can recover my money
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2022
Doctorstraight:

Well, I am taking it as easy as I can. He basically has almost killed one aspect of my business...its so saddening because I treated him very well.

Am so sorry for this.

1 Like

Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
deNet:

Am so sorry for this.

Thank you
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by eastgates1: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
That is how one nearly ruined one of my business locations because I trusted her. She ran away with my money, I dey wait for her guarantor, na him go sleep for police station this weekend.

1 Like

Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
eastgates1:
That is how one nearly ruined on of my business locations because I trusted her. She ran away with my money I dey wait for her guarantor, na him go sleep for police station this weekend.

It's so unfortunate that you try to provide employment, but people only want to destroy the business.

1 Like

Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by phorget(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
So pe o ti lo!

Bros after you've succeeded in sending him to jail abeg make you just forget your money o.
If nah you you go gree pay that kain money?
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by SadiqBabaSani: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Get a lawyer to file for what is called 'garnishee', by this any money he has in any bank will be used to pay you, file for enforcement of the judgement, he owes a Judgement debt and a Garnishee order secured will help you get your money once he has any in a bank

2 Likes

Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by eastgates1: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Doctorstraight:

It's so unfortunate that you try to provide employment, but people only want to destroy the business.
that is the only thing they do steal kill and destroy.
The funny thing is that she was on profit sharing after salary.
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by SadiqBabaSani: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
Once you get a lawyer and tell him you want to file for enforcement of Judgment Debt, he should know how to proceed from there.

1 Like

Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:
So pe o ti lo!

Bros after you've succeeded in sending him to jail abeg make you just forget your money o.
If nah you you go gree pay that kain money?

But he would still be in jail if not that I cooperated with a clause in the judgment...moreover I never went to court for once, the legal system did their job without even a word from me
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by BeardedMeat(m): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
That money he made away with could have been used to automate your business in a such a way that stealing becomes almost impossible.

Does he have assets? The law can confiscate and sell off what they can. Otherwise, you'd have to wait till he gets another employment.
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Get a lawyer to file for what is called 'garnishee', by this any money he has in any bank will be used to pay you, file for enforcement of the judgement, he owes a Judgement debt and a Garnishee order secured will help you get your money once he has any in a bank

Thank you.

My lawyer has been involved with agreements written on modifies of payment which enabled his release.

Buy the issue is his accounts are empty, he basically played bet with the money, plus women and alcohol. So he said.

His family don't care about him, he has no assets. Didn't even set his wife up with part of the Almost 4 million he stole angry
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by phorget(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
Doctorstraight:

But he would still be in jail if not that I cooperated with a clause in the judgment...moreover I never went to court for once, the legal system did their job without even a word from me

But I wouldn't still want you to dwell too much on a refund, Nigerians are bad debtors and I dont think the said culprit would have any source of repayment.
It's so unfortunate that this is why most businesses dont stand the text of time though.
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That money he made away with could have been used to automate your business in a such a way that stealing becomes almost impossible.

Does he have assets? The law can confiscate and sell off what they can. Otherwise, you'd have to wait till he gets another employment.

No assets
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
phorget:

But I wouldn't still want you to dwell too much on a refund, Nigerians are bad debtors and I dont think the said culprit would have any source of repayment.
It's so unfortunate that this is why most businesses dont stand the text of time though.

Hmmmm...is there nothing I can do?
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by BeardedMeat(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Doctorstraight:

No assets
You will have to wait till he gets another employment. Your lawyer knows what to do.
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
BeardedMeat:
You will have to wait till he gets another employment. Your lawyer knows what to do.

It's ok
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Pooldrowning(f): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Reading ...
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by Doctorstraight: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
Pooldrowning:
Reading ...

Unfortunately the summary is that I've been defrauded, the fraudster is available but I can't get my money back angry
Re: Help My Driver Is Wrecking Me by kingthreat(m): 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Take the man as a bad investment. Move on.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Babachir Lawal Is A Useless Politician / Let's Begin To Prepare For Tinubu's Presidency / We Will Declare A No Fly Zone In Due Time Over Biafra Space - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.