Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

“innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman (672 Views)

These American Used Vehicles Are For Sale At Bargain Prices / Zugacoin: Nigerian Cryptocurrency To Be Used To Buy Innoson Vehicles, Others / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by NewsTip: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
The Managing Director, Smart Links Investment Limited, Suleiman Lawal, has said that many Nigerians have not embraced Innoson Motors because their vehicles are not durable.

Lawal said this in a series of tweets on Monday.

He said that the government has tried to encourage the use of Innoson Motors vehicles in line with its policy on promoting the consumption of locally-made goods.

Despite this, he said, many Nigerians still shy away from Innoson Motors vehicles because they “are shit”.

Lawal, who is a contractor, said that he had supplied “brand new” Innoson Motors vehicles to “Office of the Head of Service & several other ministries” but the vehicles “didn’t last”.

He added that his father also procured some of the company’s vehicles for use on his farm but they have all “packed up”.

Lawal tweeted, “Innoson vehicles are shit, i will tell you that for free. The ones i supplied brand new to the Office of the Head of Service & several other ministries didn’t last.

“The ones my father bought for his farm use have all packed up. No be by MADE IN NIGERIA. Is it worth it?

“Go to the Federal Secretariat Abuja, office of the SGF, Office of the Head of Civil service today, you will find abandoned Innoson vehicles littered everywhere.

“This is why you don’t find their cars on Nigerian roads. Na only Buhari they force govt agencies to buy am.”

Link: https://newstip.ng/2022/11/28/innoson-vehicles-are-shit-businessman/

1 Like

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Do you have proof?
Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by doggedfighter(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hater !

Open a production plant in your compound.

1 Like

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by dedonfranco(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
This is not a good news.
Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by FreeStuffsNG: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
Though this is very bad experience he is recounting but he should have taken customers review seriously.

A former DG once dragged them publicly on twitter for same reason. Imo state witheld their balance.

1 Like

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by immortalcrown(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
He should not describe them as trash. He should sincerely and friendly give his review based on his experience. But that brand of vehicle is honestly not durable. Only two models are a bit strong. They are the Ikenga model and the model used for Uber. For the rest, every foreign used Toyota outlasts them.

I pointed out that his brands of vehicles are not durable, fools attacked me.

I didn't say anything bad about the brand oh. I simply said he is doing well for producing things. I then said he needs to improve the durability of the vehicles. Fools took it personal.

6 Likes

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by Bluntguy: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2022
Jealousy is the root of hatred. The aboki cannot stand anywhere near Innoson and that is why he castigates him. That attack should be directed at Tinubu because he is the one who is not durable and still wants to impose himself on fitter individuals.
Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
Bad belly everywhere Kiki Inno no send nothing like bad publicity grin
Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by GloriousGbola: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2022
But he is right.

There is a reason people are sticking with 18 year old toyotas rather than brand new rebadged Chinese cars.

The real litmus test of a vehicle's quality is its adoption by the private sector.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by Chizillar1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hmm

Production Manual for Chemical based Products like never before covering Cosmetics, Adhesives, Beverages and Food, Disinfectant, Industrial chemicals, Lubricants, Paints,Printing Inks, Stain Removers, Soaps and detergents, wood finishes etc and over 100 product formulations, processing method & Usage, Equipment & tools, quality parameter, sources of raw material, useful tips and all relevant Information/07033097160

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by Enkidu70: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Though this is very bad experience he is recounting but he should have taken customers review seriously.

A former DG once dragged them publicly on twitter for same reason. Imo state witheld their balance.

That was Joseph 'Joe Goebbels' Abah lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by ObalendeCMS: 5:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Iboes & substandard products are...

5&6

1 Like

Re: “innoson Vehicles Are Shit” – Businessman by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2022
I am an Igbo guy from Anambra state but I must tell you that from personal experience, innosson vehicles are miles behind when it comes to perfecting their craft in Areas of durability. I once entered a 2020 innosson connect used as Uber by a guy in Lagos. The vehicle felt very light on the road and I could here lots of squeeks and creaking sounds as the car moved. The sound is obviously from the vehicle body frame or chassis, as if it wasn't properly welded. Truth be told, as much as I want to patronize Nigeria made products, I would still very much prefer to spend 3 million naira on a 19 years old Toyota Corolla than #8 million naira on a new innosson vehicle

(1) (Reply)

Hurry: This Is An Opportunity: ! / Abuse Of Private Placement / Share In This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.