Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Beginning Of Immorality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Beginning Of Immorality (322 Views)

Started From The Beginning Now We Are Here / I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beginning Of Immorality by Bintdawood(f): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
It is the beginning of immorality when a person that is ready for marriage is keeping a relationship with a brother or sister that is not ready. It is even laughable when both of them are not ready for marriage, yet they are in a relationship, this is totally wrong.

We should separate financial assistance from relationship, if you meet a person you really like, and he or she needs financial aid, you can assist, but if you want a relationship, then you must be ready for marriage.

Do not spend money on a brother or sister, and condition the person to marry you, that is not a marriage, but a fix. Let your partner marry you by conviction, not persuasion.

The man proposed to her, but he's still struggling to get a job or accommodation. But, the guy is cute, so the lady decided to do spending. The lady is working, so the guy comes around to sleep over since she stays alone, he will eat free food and have free sex in the accommodation rented by the lady. She even took a loan in her workplace to support the guy. The guy later messed up, and she lost her money and dignity in a mere relationship.

When you meet a lady you like, she is still schooling,
her parents cannot afford to send her to the college, if you choose to help, it is charity, but if you want to marry her, do that before investing in the relationship. Before she finishes her education, she must have seen better options, so forcing her to marry you as at that time could be a big mistake.

Always pay attention to details.

Abu Sheikh

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Factchecking: Video Of Man Dumping Bride On Way Back From Church Wedding Is FAKE / Cast9ja 70-year-old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy After 40 / Family Holds Memorial Service In Honour Of Woman Who Died During Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.