Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow (19738 Views)

APC To Governor Adeleke: Stop Twerking In Lagos & Abuja Nightclubs, Face Govt. / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by jojothaiv(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
DSC7:
Bunch of hypocritical scammers....

They are guilty of everything they talk against Peter Obi.....
Politicians are all the same.
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Nokio1: 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2022
as I dey like diss I go carry money dash APC dis people juju strong nangsense
bulaba i dey one side how much u wan buy my apv

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by hopexter(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
JoeyNaza:
APC please don't scam these broke urchins na

So APC too wan join LP scam Nigerians? Why not just drop Account for donation like Obi

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by kelvinunilag: 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
Retgt4gbj5:
:

Thief go and open your own go fund me , thief....
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
u be mumu, no be una no dey give shishi

How does the two correlate? How ? No Dey give shishi to vote and donating for campaign, how does it correlate, What’s the relationship? Answer me I will credit you 20k.

Not Bribing ( no Dey give shishi ) the masses to vote.

And

Donation to the movement.

Answer—-

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by id4sho(m): 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tinubu dollars don finish cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Pclemenza: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2022
APC seem very clueless and just all about copying the LP strategy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by ATLIEN2027: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
I'm first in line to donate.
I'm putting my money where my mouth is.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by purplekayc(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
ghiloman28:
Is it for eba. Money Dey ground wey dey spend already now
cassava
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
All the money they have stolen and continually steal from Nigeria never do them?

May local and foreign thunder fire and disintegrate that party to atomicised particles.

Remember to always use Konfam escrow to be on the safe side

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Abuja91(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
Mr balablu is a generous man. After donating hundreds of millions to kano, kanduna, sokoto, bayelsa and the flood victims, even to the owo victims, why do he want to collect the remaining change his agbado eaters have?? Something is not right

2 Likes

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by BluntCrazeMan: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118756413:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-launches-crowdfund-app-tuesday/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1669660335
Obi was crowd-funding, they said it was because he didn't have structures..

Now, they have structures...
And they are also crowd-funding.

What do we call this again??

4 Likes

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Terror48: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Fools,they were condemning obi.Urchins are cursed soul

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by degamonn: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
So that the public can contribute money to them? That is insane!

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Gsently: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
Righthussle:
With all the Lagos money he has diverted.
Naira redesign is working bro, buhari gatt them bigtime..

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Janajack: 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2022
have you people noticed that whatever Peter Obi does, Atiku and Tinubu always do it. It's like they are waiting for Peter Obi to bring new Innovation, then they will follow his footsteps. I have noticed it.

7 Likes

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Benitoh: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
The rate people take their lives through suicide has skyrocketed since APC took power in 2015.

For more suicide, depression, hardship and insecurities kindly vote for APC and PDP.

For your brighter future and a better Nigeria kindly vote Peter obi for president.

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by jcross19: 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
you are the mumu in chief... Because APC want to fraud people we know them

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Princebest(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hahaha, but they were making jest of Obi for doing that na. Na wa o. wink cheesy

Let's be honest, this doesn't make sense at all. Imagine contributing money to return APC back to power.
Make una better put that money together to buy fuel; it's now N230 per litre here.

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by BluntCrazeMan: 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
Una wey dey give shishi,, why una dey beg like people wey no get shishi to give?

2 Likes

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by TheChameleon: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
I support APC but I wouldnt donate.

If I get personal benefits afterwards... ehen.
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by BluntCrazeMan: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
daygee12:

The way ObiDatti scammed u grin grin grin
We are seeing Obi and Datti everywhere.

They are always on the move.

Always Meeting people.

Can I say the same thing about the Agbado-man?
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Cholls(m): 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
I'm first in line to donate.
I'm putting my money where my mouth is.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
my brothers and sisters iyama! Dirty mouth
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by adecz: 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2022
Only curses and gnashing of teeth
will befall anyone that uses their God given
resources to assist in bringing back
this failed bloodstained party back
to power❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Debangis20(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
grin mockery at its peak

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by southsouthking(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
Lmao, and some urchins were here bashing Obi o.
Why Dem dey still OBI-dients ideas?
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by davidtemi(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
So dat they will say d money spent is from d crown abi. Tinubu is about to bring out d bullion van laslas
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Tradman: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
oga join the bandwagon and vote obi for good leadership in our country
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by BluntCrazeMan: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2022
Johnrake69:
I thought they were mocking Labour Party on the issue of crowdfunding?

All the APC supporters now is the time to donate ooo.
In Labour Party Rallies,, money is Not being shared.

In APC rallies they share money well well.

Now that they are doing crowd-funding,, are they going to share people's hard-earned donations??

Nonsense Crowd-funding.. They wan use am and cover-up and do money laundering from different people who would take the bulk of the physical cash, put them inside their banks, and start removing them little-by-little as from 15th December, so as to gather enough money before the election..

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Olaolex: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Obi was crowd-funding, they said it was because he didn't have structures..

Now, they have structures...
And they are also crowd-funding.

What do we call this again??
Naira redesign has affected them. They never know anything

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Britishpea: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2022
1,2,3 goooo cry begins
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by bigdammyj: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG: 18 Out Of Deported Saudi Arabia Passengers Have Criminal Records / Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.