Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow (19758 Views)

2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Tayorshd2(m): 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2022
Ok
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Menclothing: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2022
They will see over 100b am sure of that

Make I go contest too cashout
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by zudozz: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
Some of una wey dey drink Garri without Sugar go still donate una money to Tinubu make him come dey rule una becos him na from una tribe n una dey collect bus stop money for am.. grin

God forbid stupidity!
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Espelbengz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
So according to you poor people in Nigeria started 7yrs ago! No wonder Buhari called you lazy youths!! Even if this was meant to be a metaphor u failed at it woefully.

copyrites:
Crowdfunding from the 133 million people they plunged into poverty cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by stanluiz(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
E be like say money we dey for Tinubu bullion van don dey finish small small.

I hope Tinubu urchins will donate. Oh, I forget. They are poor and miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Nonexisting1: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2022
DSC7:
Bunch of hypocritical scammers....

They are quilty of everything they talk against Peter Obi.....
Their urchin defenders will be like how we wan take defend this one now after calling Obi scammer when he lunched his own. But I trust them to increase hypocrisy to its highest level by defending the indefensible again.

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Gbolarshow: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
If you know, you know. That is the account to act as bullion van. Just to disguised it as donated fund, whereas they are the chief donators.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Eriokanmi: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118756537:
Same people mocking Obi when he was setting up Crowdfund
That's why we keep saying Obi leads, others follow. Hope you gerrit

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Kingspin(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
DSC7:
Bunch of hypocritical scammers....

They are quilty of everything they talk against Peter Obi.....
Dont mind them
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Eriokanmi: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
kennyz247:
whoever donates to this evil party called APC be the most honest and certified fool of the century....

Tinubu must lule tara tara
A lulę teyin teyin paapaa
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by GoodIsGod: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
Let them leave a comment section. Make all Nigerians dey give them their piece of mind
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Iamlakexide(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2022
APC just want to test its popularity and general accessibility among the people..
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Eriokanmi: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
jojothaiv:

Politicians are all the same.
Yes...but according to what I read in the book titled animal farm, all animals are equal, but some are more equal than the others. So, all of them are not the same in all respects
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by lukency(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2022
SAI JAGABAN/SHETIMMA

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Lama70(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
kennyz247:
whoever donates to this evil party called APC be the most honest and certified fool of the century....

Tinubu must lule tara tara

Stop insulting or abusing people for the choice they make. You are no the wisest person

People have the right to decide, and above all live with their decision and it's outcome.

Are you wiser than God who says He makes people king?
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by xevove2061: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2022
Urchins its time to show your loyalty by dropping ypur hard esrned cash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Aboguede(m): 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tinubu money Don dry grin
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by daygee12: 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We are seeing Obi and Datti everywhere.

They are always on the move.

Always Meeting people.

Can I say the same thing about the Agbado-man?

Your eye go soon clear grin grin ; grin
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2022
It's a welcome development
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2022
Let their urine sniffers go help them raise funds. Zoogerians that doesn't want to think like Nigerian grin
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by InvertedHammer: 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118756441:
E don joke cheesy cheesy grin grin
Buhari did wonders by redesigning naira
/

In a week, they will announce that they raised N50 billion. That way, a bullion van can go to Bourdillon close to haul it to the bank to be exchanged for the new naira notes. Blame the lousy EFCC. They want to launder the money hidden in warehouses and soakaways. Just like invisible businessmen donated billions of naira in Imo State.

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Bigchristo: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2022
gozmok1:
How can a party that has bastardized the economy, allowed insecurity to fester uncontrollably, kept students at home for more than half a year get votes from the same people who have been denied their right to education? The same group of Nigerians, who have no jobs, people who are pauperised, how can they vote for the APC?

How can the youths, whose parents and relatives, have been killed by terrorists and bandits, who have been displaced, give their votes again to failed promises? This must be a case of Stockholm syndrome but it must not happen.
Some Nigerians deserve to suffer till their deaths, because they so blind with religion sentiments and forgot that the same people who they’re fighting to put in office impoverished them to such extent, poverty n slavery mentality is a disease that needs to be cured from some of our people
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Patriottt: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2022
Shey you the whine me ni?
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by onuman: 11:03pm On Nov 28, 2022
App to hoodwink the populace impoverished by APC in 8 years.

1 Like

Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by gibsonwales(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
Na their members go be the crowd funder, chickena !
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2022
temitope27:
u be mumu, no be una no dey give shishi

We no dey give shishi started when Peter Obi refused to bribe his way out in PDP by issuing Dollars just like TINUBU and Atiku even Osibanjo did during the Primaries of each party......

Check how much Peter Obi gave LP before he was given the ticket.......and come back to talk about the Shishi initiation ...
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by engrjacuzzi: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2022
I would rather give my money to beggars than do crowdfunding.
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by psgodwin: 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2022
But I thought they said some south east business men donated 1billion to them? grin grin grin grin
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by AerialMapper: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
What have they used all the money in the ECA to do?

No be only crowdfund! Bandits
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Johel(m): 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2022
post=118756413:

https://thenationonlineng.net/apc-launches-crowdfund-app-tuesday/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1669660335

Lol...with all they've stolen?,e never do dem?, dem still wan use fools and urchins head cash out again...lol
Re: APC To Launch Crowdfunding App Tomorrow by Shugabanqasa: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2022
I may not have much but I'm definitely going to donate at least 2k tomorrow . That is my way of expressing thank you to Tinubu for helping to bring buhari to power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Threatens To Seize Trucks Between 6am And 9pm / Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court / Army's Mega Fuel Station In Minna Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.