Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) (23963 Views)

Pictures From APC Rally In Akwanga LGA, Nasarawa State. / Pictures From PDP Nasarawa Guber Campaign Flag Off In Toto LGA / Protest,Poor Turnout Mar APC Campaign Flag-off In Toto LGA Nasarawa state(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by johndavid1(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Thank you Nasarawa. Love from Lagos.

Asiwaju lokan!
Please come out en masse like this on the Presidential election day and use your PVC to vote for APC and Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the best and the most brilliant, the most visionary, the most patriotic and the most competent among all the candidates.
check my signature for free stuffs!
General overseer of the Urchins Assembly... Spits... Some people are so daft such as this. Dammmm! I pity for this nation.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Toto��

2 Likes

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Bigleaf1006: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2022
post=118764814:

Tell those deceiving Tinubu in the North to post the video to see what happened at the campaign ground, nobody is even talking about Tinubu

Watch and feed your eyes
https://fb.watch/h5rvtNnanz/

And you think this infinitestimal protest which is normal in a democracy anyway,can bother APC or stop them from winning nasarawa then I conclude you are either being mischievous or you know next to nothing about politics

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
CChinedu

Why are you shameless bikonu?

See which is calling someone shameless...supporting the same administration that oppressed your begi begi life...oga is this you begging or not?

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by dickt(m): 8:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Toto LGA. Are you thinking what l am thinking?
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2022
Rayban25:

See which is calling someone shameless...supporting the same administration that oppressed your begi begi life...oga is this you begging or not?
Hahahahaha

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria na zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ContinuousTortu: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Nnamdi Kanu campaigned for One Nigeria when PDP was in power. PDP lost and he became a freedom fighter grin

Obi is on the ballot now we no hear say Nigeria na zoo again

After the election, Nigeria will become a zoo back

This life no balance o

grin grin grin grin

But you were caught begging Na. Yes or no?

Stop shifting goalposts.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:55am On Nov 29, 2022
ContinuousTortu:

But you were caught begging Na. Yes or no?

Stop shifting goalposts.
This is Nigeria, 95% of your populates, are not half as qualified as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If you don’t like JAGABAN to be your president, after elections next year you can move to any ECOWAS country of your choice, I believe it is visa free entry

Daalu
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Mfetenang: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Tinubu paid all of them 2k each
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Mfetenang: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Yes Tinubu is very very rich.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Otobong3374(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2022
Aufbauh:

This your line seems to be a consolation to a troubled heart.

In life what troubles Mr A may gives Mr B joy, so never use your frustration to make a generalization.
Shut Up Ur Mouth, That Boy Is Saying The Truth. You Are Not Seeing Any Joy, Poor Boy Like You. What Have U Gotten In This Buhari Tenor?? You Have Gotten Nothing, You Are Just Wailing Nonsense.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by hotseat: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2022
This LG name be as e get o! Chai! What a name!
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by stuffs2002: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:

adekolaelect:
crying baby !!!!!!

LordviccoDaGuru:

Donate ur tears and keep wailing

He was being sarcastic
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Otobong3374(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Rayban25:

Brn, Don't You Know That Some Nigerians Are Sicked & Brainless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nijablast: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Where are those of Obi? I have never seen any campaign by Governorship and assembly contenders from Obi Pandora party. Only Obi is campaigning. This is a one-man show in labour party. We shall see how he will win.
Obi that is looking for money upandan
10million naira party, is that a party.
Party of frustrated, lazy and delusion Youths. Always blaming their woes on government.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by seguntijan(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Asiwaju Is Working Again Like He Is The Underdog.

When Akeredolu was asked about the 2023 presidential race, he said that they await the return of the Capo de Tutti.

Fashola also said that we should wait for him to speak.

Then on January 10, 2022, Tinubu went to the presidential villa and informed the president of his intention to run. ‘I have the capacity, the competence to rule’. You can’t forget that.

That made him the first in his party to formally make his interest known.

And immediately after that, he started a broad based national consultations, the kind that we have never seen before in a party’s presidential primary.

Tinubu did not sleep!

He was the most popular man in the party after the president who isn’t running yet he worked like he’s the least known.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu left no stone unturned in his elaborate nationwide consultations right from that January 10.

While others were dragging to declare, Tinubu was already on the field working and working very hard. Before they could finally declare, Asiwaju already had over 50% of the delegates either adhoc or statutory on his side.

He was not waiting to be imposed.

That was never in his plan.

Some ministers did not want to resign even after declaring which was against the new Electoral Law until the president held a meeting with them and asked those who were interested in running to resign. And even after that meeting, it was only Nwajuiba that resigned almost immediately. Others wanted to eat their cake and still have it. Chris Ngige in particular became a joke.

Amaechi also wanted to run but he was not open enough. He said that he wanted to hold a thanksgiving service at Adokie Ameisemaka stadium only to turn the thanksgiving to his presidential declaration. And for the second time, I was disappointed in him. I was disappointed because I did not understand why he was not truthful enough to call it his presidential contest declaration in the first instance. I received many calls on Oshiomole attending the declaration but my reply to the callers was that Amaechi invited him for a thanksgiving and Oshiomole honoured the invitation so if he changed it to a declaration, he was only deceiving himself.

The declaration by Ahmad Lawan was an afterthought. He had earlier told Tinubu that there was no need for him to come and inform them at the National Assembly that he was running because he already had their full support.

The vice president wanted to run but he was not bold enough to throw in the hat. He called his supporters sponsored speculators for promoting his ambition. He said that it’s all rumours but he later declared one night after we’d all gone to bed.

As all these and many more were going on, Tinubu had gotten more converts to his side.

And we saw how his hardwork paid off.

The same scenario is playing out going to the general election.

He won his party’s ticket in June and immediately he got it, he started consultations for the general election too. He has only taken 10 days off in London since then.

His party drew a campaign timetable which they have been following and any time that there’s a review, it is announced.

Tinubu has met with the business community that had in attendance Aliko Dangote, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Herbert Wigwe etc.

He went to Minna to meet with representatives on Nigerian farmers.

He also met with the solid mineral community and miners and investors in Lafia.

He was at Owerri and had a town hall meeting with leaders of private sector and organized trade associations.

He has also met with the Christian Association of Nigeria in Abuja.

Between Dec 4 and 12, he will be abroad for international engagements.

On Dec 2, he is billed to meet with the organised private sector in Lagos and on Dec 21, he would have a meeting with the creative art practitioners.

I did not list the Kaduna town hall meeting with Arewa leaders because he did not arrange it, he was an invitee like other candidates. So there was no oversight.

Who has Atiku, his major challenger met?

A man who sows cassava will not reap agbado.

There is a reward for diligence.

There is a reward for good and proper planning and execution.

There is a reward for meaningful consultations.

There is a reward when the most favoured still works like he is the underdog.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Bhol28: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2022
realstars:
Even with this. Tinubu is not winning any thing, that crowd is for house members and governorship suppoters. Wbo are doing their paid job.
This is simply one of the PARTY STRUCTURES we are talking about.So massive for APC/BAT
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by harlahdeen: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2022
Sorry you might want to use your glasses..

PrinceOfLagos:
No single picture of Tinubu in sight

This rally isn't about or for Tinubu but for the APC candidates in the local government .. but trust the Nairaland residence Tinubu supporters to claim the rally was for Tinubu as usual

We all know the truth that 2023 is about individual candidate and not about Party so when I say that Tinubu stands no chance at all, it is 100% reality on ground that he will lose disgracefully
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Otobong3374(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
This is Nigeria, 95% of your populates, are not half as qualified as Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If you don’t like JAGABAN to be your president, after elections next year you can move to any ECOWAS country of your choice, I believe it is visa free entry

Daalu
Look At This Motherfucker, I Don't Know What Is Wrong With These Nigerians. Oh! I Didn't Know That They Are Giant Giant Of Shithole. My Dog, Keep On Attacking Your Useless Self. At The End, You Will Continue In Fucking Poverty, When Your Motherfucker President Will Be Hiding In Our Country U.S.A.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Ibelearner: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Toto people I greet una o grin
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by jcross19: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2022
dustmalik:

If only you knew that LGA. Tinubu doesn't need to campaign there. Their votes are his already.
you mean it? Meaning they are mad people. Mad person doesn't know what's really happening around him or her.. Now one bag of pure is 300naira!!!. Nigeria is finished under this administered, very soon world will declare Nigeria endanger to other nations with the alarming increasing in poverty in the country... God won't allow another dead vegetable to rule able man like me, I don't know if you are disable..
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by garfield1: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2022
dustmalik:

If only you knew that LGA. Tinubu doesn't need to campaign there. Their votes are his already.
They never voted buhari
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by garfield1: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2022
dustmalik:

Take it easy, he is a friendly.

Indeed, the indigenes of Toto LGA are predominantly Nasarawa-Ebira

They are eggons
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Okoyeeboz: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:

I collected my own shishi

2 thousand shishi

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2022
johndavid1:
General overseer of the Urchins Assembly... Spits... Some people are so daft such as this. Dammmm! I pity for this nation.

Urchins are very senseless and na them dey beg pass...just loom @Nigeriaisgreat

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Otobong3374(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Nijablast:

Obi that is looking for money upandan
10million naira party, is that a party.
Party of frustrated, lazy and delusion Youths. Always blaming their woes on government.
What The Bleep? I Have Been Following These Useless Set Of People For Long. These Giant Giant Of Shithole Are Attacking Their Fucking Self. The Bitches, Stop Crying Like Nigerian Hungry Dogs. Anyway, Your Food Is Not Ready Yet. These People Taking Politics As Good Thing In Their Sovereign.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Igboslayer: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Igbos are so pained about the success of others they can't hide it....no wonder you own Lagos in your shallow mind...Igbos are refugees in Lagos.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by benitwater(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Okoroawusa:
#2k is even better than the expired bread labour party are sharing to their labourers in Edo.
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2022
lhordspy:

See how those people just look like their LGA name.

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by ContinuousTortu: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Daalu

Again, stop derailing the topic. You were caught begging. Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by LucemFerre: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2022
So, there are really Nigerians planning to vote this corpse into power ?
Re: APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 29, 2022
Igboslayer:
Igbos are so pained about the success of others they can't hide it....no wonder you own Lagos in your shallow mind...Igbos are refugees in Lagos.

And you fellow urchins are living hand to mouth and cant even send @Nigeriaisgreat a jobless fool like you to eat...just look at

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu / Nigeria's Ibori: From Petty Thief To Governor To Prison - Reuters / My Second Term Bid Not For Personal Gains – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.