Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident (3069 Views)

Kukah Replies Presidency: Even Buhari’s Wife Disagrees With His Policies / Is This Buhari Katsina Or Am I Dreaming? Graphic Pictures / Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by VoteObi2SaveNai: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

Obi won't get up to 10k votes in Katsina.
No LP senat4orial aspirant,no Guber aspirant... Nobody takes them serious here.

You're ignorant but believes you're wise. When Peter Obi won Anambra gubernatorial election, how many House of Assembly members, senators or reps won under his party?

Get the answer and enlighten yourself!

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2022
frankadrian:

Knock out!!!

If that mugu replies this your comment with anything less than tears and apology, he's an irredeemable.
Honestly that comment summed up our stand.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 8:33am On Nov 29, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You're ignorant but believes you're wise. When Peter Obi won Anambra gubernatorial election, how many House of Assembly members, senators or reps won under his party?

The person you're quoting is not in tune with the anger in the streets of Nigeria. Nobody is talking about party crap anymore. People are going for the best irrespective of party affiliation

2 Likes

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by ObongBassey: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

Here in my state, Oba of YPP, the only strong contender against PDP, instructed us all to vote Peter Obi for president. Nobody is talking about party any more

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Jogs1900: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

How old were you when Peter obi was sworn in in his first term?Do you think had Ngige not fell out with the Ubas and Obasanjo,Obi would have been sworn in as Governor?You think you know what you are saying? Moreover didn't people contest for various positions under APGA then in Anambra?
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

How old were you when Peter obi was sworn in in his first term?Do you think had Ngige not fell out with the Ubas and Obasanjo,Obi would have been sworn in as Governor?You think you know what you are saying? Moreover didn't people contest for various positions under APGA then in Anambra?
How did this answer the question he asked you?.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Jogs1900: 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Supremos:
How did this answer the question he asked you?.
Read again... Didn't you see where I mentioned that other people contested for elective lost in APGA like house of assemblies...
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

Read again... Didn't you see where I mentioned that other people contested for elective lost in APGA like house of assemblies...
Obi won
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Jogs1900: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Supremos:
Obi won
Shey...The same way hope Uzodinma won...ryt..
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

Shey...The same way hope Uzodinma won...ryt..
Different case. Uzodimma came distant 3rd
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Jogs1900: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
Supremos:
Different case. Uzodimma came distant 3rd
They are both supreme court governors.
We all know PDP was the dominant party in Anambra between 1999 and 2002. Ngige was sacrificed by Obasanjo because of the misunderstanding between them..
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

They are both supreme court governors.
We all know PDP was the dominant party in Anambra between 1999 and 2002. Ngige was sacrificed by Obasanjo because of the misunderstanding between them..
politics is local. PDP being dominant in Anambra means next to nothing, East always cast a protest vote. Obi understand the people and his message resonated among the people, and they voted him, but he was robbed of his mandate which the court restored. That wasn't the case of uzodimma

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Jogs1900: 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Supremos:
politics is local. PDP being dominant in Anambra means next to nothing, East always cast a protest vote. Obi understand the people and his message resonated among the people, and they voted him, but he was robbed of his mandate which the court restored. That wasn't the case of uzodimma
I understand you perfectly... But let's look at it this way
1.Was there need for protest votes in 1999 by Anambrarians?
2.How many house of assembly seats were won by APGA in 1999 in Anambra state taking into consideration both votes for governorship and house of assemblies were casted simultaneously.
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

I understand you perfectly... But let's look at it this way
1.Was there need for protest votes in 1999 by Anambrarians?
2.How many house of assembly seats were won by APGA in 1999 in Anambra state taking into consideration both votes for governorship and house of assemblies were casted simultaneously.

1. It was a known fact that Anambra under PDP wasn't doing well. Lots of corruptions, maladministration and Infightings.
Hence, Peter election was a protest vote against PDP governor.

2. You have to understand that Igbos are not moved by party politics, they love individuals and they selected whom they voted

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Jogs1900: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Supremos:

1. It was a known fact that Anambra under PDP wasn't doing well. Lots of corruptions, maladministration and Infightings.
Hence, Peter election was a protest vote against PDP governor.

2. You have to understand that Igbos are not moved by party politics, they love individuals and they selected whom they voted
1999 was when military handed over to civilians hence my reason for asking the need for protest votes.
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jogs1900:

1999 was when military handed over to civilians hence my reason for asking the need for protest votes.
Mbadinuju was in PDP. He wasn't doing good.
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by beelon1020(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Supremos:
Should Nigeria fall into the hands of the drug lord and his terrorist running mate, if Ghana and Cameron will be denying Nigerians visa.
Nonsense talk... who told you Nigerian needs visas to enter Ghana and Cameroon?.. that’s how you people go about spreading trash about BAT...
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2022
beelon1020:
Nonsense talk... who told you Nigerian needs visas to enter Ghana and Cameroon?.. that’s how you people go about spreading trash about BAT...
Yes you're carrying ECOWAS passport, but just walk into Ghana and Cameroon without stamp let's see what becomes of you!!!
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
beelon1020:
The stamp at ECOWAS borders is what sir, please enlighten me
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by beelon1020(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=Supremos post=118781693] The stamp at ECOWAS borders is what sir, please enlighten me[/quote Entry permit stamp.. same as point of entry stamp in every country...
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by beelon1020(m): 1:10am On Dec 01, 2022
Supremos:
Yes you're carrying ECOWAS passport, but just walk into Ghana and Cameroon without stamp let's see what becomes of you!!!
As ECOWAS member even with your ID card, you can be given entry to all the bodies within... you do not need visa for entry,
Point of entry stamp is totally different from visa...
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by kk2027: 2:41am On Dec 01, 2022
shocked
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 3:00am On Dec 01, 2022
beelon1020:
As ECOWAS member even with your ID card, you can be given entry to all the bodies within... you do not need visa for entry,
Can you in one one word explain what the stamp at the point of entry means?.

And are you aware that even as an ECOWAS passport holder, you can still be denied entry and can be deported?
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 3:02am On Dec 01, 2022
[quote author=beelon1020 post=118809907][/quote] what I want you to understand is that, even as an ECOWAS passport holder, you can still be denied entry or deported.
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by ObongBassey: 3:57am On Dec 01, 2022
beelon1020:
Uncle you're missing the point. Even with your Ecowas passport, countries can still regulate your entry
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by ezegold4we: 4:36am On Dec 01, 2022
Don't mind tinubu and his urchin's, they see northern people especially those from North East and north West as people without a mind of their own,
That's why they keep saying tinubu will inherit buhari northern vote's but they forgot to tell themselves that tinubu will also inherit buhari's colossal failure in the entire northern States and Nigerian at Large,

This 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and other's.

1 Like

Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by beelon1020(m): 2:03am On Dec 02, 2022
ObongBassey:
Uncle you're missing the point. Even with your Ecowas passport, countries can still regulate your entry
except if they suspect you are a criminal.... of course any points of entry is in charge of the entry into the country...
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by beelon1020(m): 2:15am On Dec 02, 2022
Supremos:
Can you in one one word explain what the stamp at the point of entry means?.

And are you aware that even as an ECOWAS passport holder, you can still be denied entry and can be deported?
Have you ever gone out of Nigeria before? By air or by road?..
I have gone to Ghana, Togo, Benin, without any passports before, filled a form tho with my ID on sight, spent Quality time in Ghana and Benin, so what are you saying? Expect if they suspect you as a Kriminal then is up to them...
Go and read the constitution about ecowas
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 3:15am On Dec 02, 2022
beelon1020:
Have you ever gone out of Nigeria before? By air or by road?..
I have gone to Ghana, Togo, Benin, without any passports before, filled a form tho with my ID on sight, spent Quality time in Ghana and Benin, so what are you saying? Expect if they suspect you as a Kriminal then is up to them...
Go and read the constitution about ecowas
oga our argument is, despite being a member of ECOWAS, ECOWAS members state still reserve the right to ban someone from entering or remove someone from their country. I didn't ask you whether you jump or not.
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by beelon1020(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
Supremos:
oga our argument is, despite being a member of ECOWAS, ECOWAS members state still reserve the right to ban someone from entering or remove someone from their country. I didn't ask you whether you jump or not.
That’s for all other countries as well...
oga shift please make I see front...
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by Supremos: 3:07am On Dec 03, 2022
beelon1020:
That’s for all other countries as well...
oga shift please make I see front...
Now you understood my position, I was saying that, should we vote in a drug lord, even Ghana will place ban on us
Re: The New Nigerian Project; Even Buhari's Katsina, Is Obident by beelon1020(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2022
Supremos:
Now you understood my position, I was saying that, should we vote in a drug lord, even Ghana will place ban on us
Who is a drug lord? Where is the person selling it?.. have you bought some from him before?
Now I know your brain is on reverse mode and it’s standing upside down in your skull...
Thunder fire your left yansh if you quote me again...
He goat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State: PU Results In Obio Akpor Vs What INEC Collated / Somewhere In Akwa Ibom / Patrick Wilmot And Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.