Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke (14476 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates The Super Eagles / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by iSense247: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2022
I congratulate the Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke, and the good people of Osun State, on his inauguration and formal commencement of the elected mandate of his people.

Beyond our partisanship in politics, every successful manifestation of the democratic process, above all impediments, is a triumph of the true will of the majority, and a source of shared joy to all who desire the best, for our dear country.

I salute the doggedness and resilience of Governor Adeleke, and wish him a fruitful and productive tenure, in the service of his people.

#PeterObi ��

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid0ZKDGjT6WRUCZWixVz1Y2szCXuo5ANEFEMNRPQP5Vv33nBecoDgL5imnrkmF8jZBol/?app=fbl

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Naira20: 8:12am On Nov 29, 2022
Na this one sweet me pass

Oya
Tinubu tell your nephew to congratulate him for you even if you dey shame to do wetin real men dey do.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by shuttox: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Our incoming president

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by temitope27(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Eye service, Even pdp members never congratulate am

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Rapuru14: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2022
The New Nigeria is pervading

Politics without bitterness

#PO4President

52 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2022
I'm waiting for him to debunk Oyetola claim of paying #75bn debt and leaving #15bn in the state Treasury account

1 Like

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
Na this one sweet me pass

Oya
Tinubu tell your nephew to congratulate him for you even if you dey shame to do wetin real men dey do.
I love the fact that JAGABAN literally live rent free on you and your fellow obingo tiny skull grin

Naso una go wail for another 8 years in his government because of HATE, resentful and spiteful heart

You guys are professional wailing wailers grin grin

I respect una

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by tolumizzy(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2022
OBI is very humble and kind....what a nice role model to emulate.....you are doing well.....my incoming presido

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by ajekpaks(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2022
At the mention of Peter AbdulRahman Oluwadare Obi...

every opposition knees shall bow in reverence...

every blog will sell their market and

every citizen will declare the fullness of joy in their hearts

14 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by melonsgroup: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Please avoid being angry in the morning,
my neighbor drop his children in his office and drove himself to school

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Kulas: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
President Peter Obi is the hope of the Nigerian masses

9 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by gozmok1(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
why is tiefnibu he addicted to fake things
1. Fake bishop
2. Fake childhood photo
3. Fake Certificate
4. Fake name
5. Fake age

27 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by LilVast1(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Kind gesture
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu would say it's a disgrace and disrespectful for him to congratulate the new governor.

1 Like

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by midashenry(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Beautiful My President

1 Like

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by akanbiaa(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Newton2024: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
inahmi:
I wonder why this man is yet to get any congratulatory message from from the likes of Wike and co.
The most disappointing among them is Seyi Makinde. Afterall he is your neighbour. Blood is thicker than water.

16 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Woman voiced liar
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by sirnewton20: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2022
h
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by money121(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by NaijaCover(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by MrCGPA(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi is the Best whether you like it or Not. We need to Change the Narrative come 2023 that Enough is Enough.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2022
It doesn't matter what party you belong to, politics is about interest of Nigeria and its citizens. Obi just scored a plus point from my point of view

9 Likes

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Sannisege: 8:20am On Nov 29, 2022
PDP lite congratulates PDP

1 Like

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Kajaard: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2022
inahmi:
I wonder why this man is yet to get any congratulatory message from from the likes of Wike and co.

Wike has always being known to be extremely childish and vindictive. A person that has a god complex.

He is like a kid that throws tantrums when he doesn't get the things he wants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pro-democracy Group Asks Buhari To Address Nigeria By Thursday Or Face Protest / Kashamu: My Purported Expulsion Cannot Stand / Arise News Anambra Governorship Debate Is Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.