Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke (14480 Views)

Peter Obi Congratulates The Super Eagles / Peter Obi Congratulates Chinonso Eche And Victor Kipo On Guinness World Records / Peter Obi Congratulates Atiku, Asks God To Bless Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by GGirll: 8:22am On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
Eye service, Even pdp members never congratulate am

At least he's not a THIEF AND A DRUG BARON LIKE YOUR GENERATION. OLOSHI ODE.

1 Like

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by akanbiaa(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2022
inahmi:
I wonder why this man is yet to get any congratulatory message from from the likes of Wike and co.
What if he had called him in private ?
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by candygist: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
Na this one sweet me pass

Oya
Tinubu tell your nephew to congratulate him for you even if you dey shame to do wetin real men dey do.

Did he contest the position with Tinubu abi you just can't stop thinking about Tinubu in your daily lifestyle ?
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Naira20: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Lol...wetin be daily lifestyle?
Tinubu should teach his nephew how to behave. Omoluabis are good natured.
candygist:

Did he contest the position with Tinubu abi you just can't stop thinking about Tinubu in your daily lifestyle ?
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by dat9jaguy(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Aareakinwunmi:
I'm waiting for him to debunk Oyetola claim of paying #75bn debt and leaving #15bn in the state Treasury account

You go wait tire.

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Oziens: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
Congratulations to the Governor elect is not eye services. Nigeria regrets having your types. What a retarded mindset.
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by MrUchenna1(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2022
The only well trained, well behave, good looking presidential candidate i see. P O
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Conrod: 8:45am On Nov 29, 2022
melonsgroup:
Please avoid being angry in the morning,
my neighbor drop his children in his office and drove himself to school

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Meaning that you live in a mental asylum, abi ?
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Britishpea: 8:54am On Nov 29, 2022
gozmok1:
why is tiefnibu he addicted to fake things
1. Fake bishop
2. Fake childhood photo
3. Fake Certificate
4. Fake name
5. Fake age

Like someone above said, Tinubu lives rent free in this your coconut head. God is good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Johel(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:

Congratulatory text is now eye service?? undecided undecided.....smh, go for brain check.
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Woman voiced liar
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by OGwales(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2022
Eye service is allowed
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Nijablast: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Na so he will congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Feb 2023. He was born to congratulate our incoming president JAGABAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by FamTomx2(m): 9:25am On Nov 29, 2022
Nijablast:
Na so he will congratulate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Feb 2023. He was born to congratulate our incoming president JAGABAN.

Wow!!

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by jaxxy(m): 9:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:
And you didn't wonder that PDP had rotten so badly to the extent they don't do things that require ordinary common-sense??

Let Peter Obi be teaching them common sense, since they don't know what is good to do again
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by buckeyemedia: 10:07am On Nov 29, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
And you didn't wonder that PDP had rotten so badly to the extent they don't do things that require ordinary common-sense??

Let Peter Obi be teaching them common sense, since they don't know what is good to do again
Very Useless Selfish man, The Labor party should know by now that this man is just for himself only.

Probably doesn’t even know the name of the Labor party governorship candidate in Osun State?
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by buckeyemedia: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Johel:

Congratulatory text is now eye service?? undecided undecided.....smh, go for brain check.
The Betrayer Na Hypocrite, I know the Judas was surely shunned by the Governor.

Pdp runaway, Labor party by force notice me.
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by buckeyemedia: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Only Hypocrites cry more than the bereaved.

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by buckeyemedia: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2022
MrUchenna1:
The only well trained, well behave, good looking presidential candidate i see. P O
Good looking? That yam head, flattino?

Well not surprised, coming from another Ipobian.
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by buckeyemedia: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2022
GGirll:

At least he's not a THIEF AND A DRUG BARON LIKE YOUR GENERATION. OLOSHI ODE.
It will be very difficult for you to prove also that your papa is not a THIEF AND A DRUG BARON, since no court of competent jurisdiction anywhere in the world has found him & Bola Tinubu culpable.
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by BluntCrazeMan: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Only Hypocrites cry more than the bereaved.
Continue deceiving yourself.

You called Peter Obi First.
I defended him.

Now you're pretending.

If someone lacks common-sense,, he is a nuisance to the society.
Everybody that comes close to him suffers.

So, you guys can continue.
And when someone wants to teach you common-sense,, continue calling the Person a hypocrite
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by guychidile: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2022
That's good one from incoming president of federal Republic of Nigeria,come feb.2023..gba gam!
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by buckeyemedia: 10:38am On Nov 29, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Continue deceiving yourself.

You called Peter Obi First.
I defended him.

Now you're pretending.

If someone lacks common-sense,, he is a nuisance to the society.
Everybody that comes close to him suffers.

So, you guys can continue.
And when someone wants to teach you common-sense,, continue calling the Person a hypocrite

Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by waterpouroverfl: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
gozmok1:
why is tiefnibu he addicted to fake things
1. Fake bishop
2. Fake childhood photo
3. Fake Certificate
4. Fake name
5. Fake age

You forgot to add that he his a fake presidential candidate, cause the real presidential candidate contesting is Shettima
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
temitope27:

P.O is the most vicious politican I've ever seen, he chooses to be crude abt what he uses for campaign
Re: Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke by ChukwuObe: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Naira20:
Na this one sweet me pass

Oya
Tinubu tell your nephew to congratulate him for you even if you dey shame to do wetin real men dey do.

Was Oyetola congratulated by the dancer in 2018 when he was busy pursuing his case in court? Please borrow yourself some brain. The case is still in court

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This " Mbaka Why" Is Now A Slang In Onitsha Now / Eight Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Defect / Buhari Mourns Ex-SGF, Ufot Ekaette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.