Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

TINUBU Graduated From Chicago State University Says Reno Omokri With Video Evide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TINUBU Graduated From Chicago State University Says Reno Omokri With Video Evide (275 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Chicago State University Says Tinubu Graduated From There In 1979 / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TINUBU Graduated From Chicago State University Says Reno Omokri With Video Evide by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2022
FORMER Presidential Media Aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri has said that the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended and graduated from the Chicago State University, contrary to reports stating otherwise.

He said that upon a recent visit to the institution, it was confirmed to him that, contrary to claims in some quarters as well as from some personalities, that Tinubu was its student.

According to Reno, some documents obtained from the university confirmed that Tinubu graduated with honours from it’s Accounting Department where he majored.

This was in reaction to a statement in a recent ARISE TV interview where it was said that the University had denied having records of Tinubu ever being its student.

In the programme, Omokri said that he had visited the university to obtain evidence that confirmed that Tinubu did attend Chicago university from August 1977 through June 1979.

However, releasing the documents, Omokri said political candidates should be assessed based on what they can do and not based on lies. In the documents released by Omokri, the Chicago State University confirmed that Tinubu majored in Accounting and was awarded a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with honours on June 22, 1979.

Also, Omokri further noted saying: “On September 19, 2022, I went to verify if Bola Tinubu attended the Chicago State University. I went there and there is video evidence that I went there. And, Chicago State University actually verified that Tinubu attended Chicago State university.

“I don’t like Tinubu. However, if I am going to criticize him, I am not going to criticize him based on lies.

“I was interviewed by Arise TV and one of the journalists told a lie that a subpoena was sent to the Chicago State University by a lawyer and that the Chicago State University responded to it to say that Tinubu did not attend the university. That is a lie.”

Omokri who shared the email address and phone number of the Chicago State University in a video urged everyone to go verify for themselves that Tinubu did attend the university and was a good student.

According to Omokri, journalists too should verify their claims properly before rushing to press.

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-says-reno-omokri-with-video-evidence-blasts-arise-tv-journalist/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-three-secondary-students-gang-rape-female-colleague-in-the-bush-in-akure/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/why-you-must-not-engage-in-physical-combat-with-anyone-a-must-watch-inside-life-video/

https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-adeleke-orders-monarchs-in-akirun-igbajo-iree-to-vacate-palaces-read-all-follow-up-orders/

WATCH VIDEO EVIDENCE;
KINDLY ADD SOJ WORLDWIDE TO ALL YOUR WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR ALL OUR NEWS UPDATES
SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS is here to update you with news updates on Politics, Sports, Gossips Human Interests, Opinions, National and Global news etc.

Above all, we are here to update you on the crossfire between APC and PDP in Osun State including all other news of interests.

Kindly add SOJ WORLDWIDE to the WhatsApp groups you belong for all our news updates using this number, 08023851511.

Also contact us for all your adverts.
Thank you.
Adesoji Omosebi
Editor-in-Chief
SOJ WORLDWIDE....an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: TINUBU Graduated From Chicago State University Says Reno Omokri With Video Evide by Naira20: 8:21am On Nov 29, 2022
Reno disgraced himself.

Rufai finished him and the guy Started stuttering
Re: TINUBU Graduated From Chicago State University Says Reno Omokri With Video Evide by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:23am On Nov 29, 2022
JAGABAN

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporters Here On Naiaraland Are Seriously Self-deluded / Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper / Chatham House Disaster: An Avoidable Bad Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.