Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,643 members, 7,958,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper (282 Views)

Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa To Reveal Contents Of Judicial Panel Report If Tampered With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by tinsel: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2022
The presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has addressed the controversies surrounding his age, school and record in the private sector.

Fielding questions at Chatham House in London on Monday, the former governor of Lagos State said he was born on March 29, 1952, adding that those who disputed claims that he was from the Tinubu family could request for a DNA test.

On his academic and private sector records, Tinubu announced that he just received his original certificate from Chicago State University just as he stated that Mobile Oil attested to his outstanding record.

He said, “At the time of birth, I was dated March 29, 1952, in the family record. Then, I don’t think I had decided to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, not even that I would go into politics.

“I’ve had a very good record in life. My record is consistent in the university they questioned. They’ve now confessed that they wasted their money and their time. The record is there, and the transcript is there showing March 1952.

“I’m not claiming another father, I’m Tinubu and Tinubu proper. If they want a DNA, they could as well request for one.

Related News
APC debunks Tinubu US entry denial, shares visa
Tinubu snubs Arise TV townhall meeting, arrives UK
APC youths meet in Kaduna, mobilise for Tinubu
“One of them was even accused of not being a Nigerian citizen, I didn’t touch that area.

“Equally, it remains the same. Chicago State University where I graduated has attested to that. Now, I can announce that I have received my original replacement degree certificate from them.

“Deloitte trained me as an accountant. Mobile Oil has attested to my outstanding record. I got to the pinnacle of my career in the private sector. Who among them can brag about that?

“Yes, you want to wrestle with the pig, you’ve got to live with the dirt. That’s what I’m doing. I got into politics knowing fully well that it is muddy water. Smog will come, and you will have to live with the dirt and make sure you are upright to finish the job.

Asked to state why he avoided engaging in debates unlike his colleagues in the presidential race, he said, “I see myself as a marketable individual. You want to use me to make money and I’m saying no.”
https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/05/nigerians-doubting-my-name-family-can-request-dna-test-confirmation-apc-presidential
Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by duro4chang(m): 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London
Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by onihga: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by PandoraObi: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
God bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Mazi chukwukassim shettima

Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by femisplash: 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigerians were on standstill listening to the Jagaban, nobody was even aware Atiku was having a rally in a state as big as Lagos. Tinubu took away the shine. Peter Obi was in his bedroom watching the next President on TV as he addresses the world powers.
Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by esnbrutality: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by PandoraObi: 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
GOD bless jagaban Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu and chukwukassim shettima
Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by IdiotOjukwu(f): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu: Request DNA Report If You Have Doubt About My Family, I Am Tinubu Proper by Corrinthians(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
I'm foreseeing mass suicide in one region of this country after next year's election.

It's inevitable.

(1) (Reply)

The Atiku We Are Admiring To Be President 2023 Insha Allah. / Chatham House: APC ‘window-dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / I Won’t Vote Atiku & Peter Obi If I’m Not Running For President – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.