Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku (461 Views)

If Not For Corruption, This Is How So Many States In Nigeria Will Look Like / Obasanjo Has More To Tell The World, His Plans To Destroy Nigeria — Coalition / “buhari Will Destroy Nigeria If We Don’t Drive Him Away” – Fayose Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by Biodun556(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Atiku-Abubakar-5Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has said that he would remain with the All Progressives Congress, APC, if he failed to pick the party’s presidential ticket.

POLITICS2015: PDP will destroy Nigeria and we will look for another country – AtikuPublished on November 27, 2014By Ameh Comrade Godwin

Atiku-Abubakar-5
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has said that he would remain with the All Progressives Congress, APC, if he failed to pick the party’s presidential ticket.

Atiku said he would give his support to whoever eventually emerged as the party’s presidential flagbearer.

The ex VP stated this while addressing the APC Enugu State national delegates at the Nike Lake Resort Hotels in Enugu on Tuesday evening.

The Turakin Adamawa, who said he would not criticise the other presidential aspirants, insisted that he was a better candidate than his opponents.

“Whether I win this primary or not, I will support whoever wins. That is why in all my public speeches I will not criticise any candidate,” he said.

He explained that the APC presidential aspirants had agreed to support one another.

Atiku said, “This is an undertaking we made that we will support each other and never criticise one another in public. We have to start the change at the leadership level.”

Speaking further, Atiku urged the APC members to support their party’s candidates, even when the particular candidate they prefered failed to emerge as the flag bearer.

The former vice president said, “Whoever wins the nomination, don’t work against the party. It is better for you. Your life will be better, the life of your family will be better.

“It is better for you to have the government than to remain in opposition because your candidate did not win.

“Good governance is better for you than whatever you can put in your own pocket.”

Abubakar also spoke of the qualities that made him better than his rivals.

He said, “There is no part of this country that I cannot call a home – none of the rest can boast of this quality. Besides, none of them have acquired the experience I have acquired politically.

“Even when situations appeared favourable to me personally, I rejected in the interest of this country. I have fought many political battles for democracy, the rule of law and the survival of our democratic dispensation.

“I have prepared myself over the years to serve, I have the experience to serve and I want to serve.”

Atiku noted that if there was no change in 2015, “PDP will destroy the country and we will be looking for another country because it will be too late.”

He donated N5m to the Enugu State chapter of the APC and another N1m to the chapter’s elders.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2014/11/27/2015-pdp-will-destroy-nigeria-will-look-another-country-atiku/%3famp=1

Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by Biodun556(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2022
Atiku is unfaithful, unreliable and dubious. He will bastardized the education system by privatizing the federal universities or simply hand them over to states that can not even pay salaries of their workers.
Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2022
JAGABAN
Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Is this you begging or not under the same APC?

Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by Ruggedniggaone: 9:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu also approve and recommended Nigeria incoming president Alahji Atiku Abubakar to Nigerians

Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by Biodun556(m): 9:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Tinubu also approve and recommended Nigeria incoming president Alahji Atiku Abubakar to Nigerians

The manifesto then will guide Atiku unlike now that he wants to give away federal universities and NNPC
Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by LadyExcellency: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2022
The same snake will want to take credit for the good old days of the eight years of the Yar'dua/Goodluck administration.

I chose Tinubu over Atiku anytime, any day.
Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by realstars: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2022
The past can hurnt the future.
Re: 2015: PDP Will Destroy Nigeria And We Will Look For Another Country – Atiku by Tinubuadvocate: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2022
They have finally destroyed Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

2023: MELAYE Makes Jest Of Tinubu Sharing Questions At UK Press Conference (WA / PDP Members Angry After Atiku's Lagos Rally For Not Settling Them (video) / I Am Peter Obi’s Critic, Nothing More Nothing Less - Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.