Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? (27286 Views)

ENDEARS: Full Statement By Lai Muhammed On Judicial Panel (Video) / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by SocialJustice: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Almajiri eating biatxh.
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by CheapHomes1: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:
Fake news, false accusations and lies everywhere undecided

First and foremost what you you mindless Nigeria haters gain from spreading falsehoods?

Where will it take this country to as a nation?
People spreading fake news honestly deserve some time to cool off in jail

What is the lie and false accusation here?
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by DLuciano: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

First and foremost what you you mindless Nigeria haters gain from spreading falsehoods?

What is false here? But is it not true the boy was arrested? whether by plain cloth policemen or DSS, arrest is arrest.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Lordsonn: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
What are you fact-checking? How can you fact check a secret operation through internet search? You are a joker

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by SisterFire(f): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Slander and Defamation is a crime

Cyberbullying is a crime

Inciteful fake news is a crime

The day Nairaland starts giving information of scammers and Blackmailers to law enforcement agency, some Nairalanders would have lots of legal fees to pay defending their actions

...You are always a wicked soul . Those giving u fake likes will forever suffer oppression .
You did ur fact check so u can deal with the innocent dude in d language he understands inside a cold dungeon.
This is pure wickedness ... I have always regretted creation of humans .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Timmi: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

"Fake news, false accusations and lies everywhere" - that is the hallmark and the trade mark of Ibo/Igbo/Ipob. The source of such news will be from them, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by FabulousAutos(m): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2022
kelvine:
Small boy big goddess.

Aisha will end up making this boy popular. In the end he will be released.

This is what's on my mind now.
We are riding outside Nigeria for fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaL8aiLIdc4

See my people.
Rubber side down comrades. Thumbs up Sam ...say hi to Ajijet and Big Arnold.
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by dochenaj: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2022
What kind of mushroom facts-check is this?

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Emmypure: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Instead of fact checking if the boy was truly arrested, you checking whether it is Police or dss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

...shut up...was he not arrested...even the writer confirms that...so what is fake there ?

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Cyberbullying is a crime

The day Nairaland starts giving information of scammers and Blackmailers to law enforcement agency, some Nairalanders would have lots of legal fees to pay defending their actions

...when will looting and misappropriation become a crime ?

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by kelvine(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Helmet up always bro.

FabulousAutos:

See my people.
Rubber side down comrades. Thumbs up Sam ...say hi to Ajijet and Big Arnold.
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by harqinhola(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Yugoslavia247:
Oppression by a woman is far worst than the German concentration camps for Jews.

They will torture the last pint of blood in you and still believe you have not been dealt with enough.

You will understand this if you have had an egoistic and petty woman as boss.

The less important issues that seem like gossip are never forgotten. You must pay even after 5 years.

Another angle

I have never seen a man whose wife is richer than that was ever happy. But I have seen countless women who are happy because their husband is rich.

A woman will use that money and paint it to yo ur face at every argument that she is the man and you are the woman. Build house in her own name.

A man builds house for his family even if the wife does not make him happy.

Men Men Men.
Now I understand what my father was going through.

At the end the side chick becomes his comfort. God forgive me for not understanding then

GOD FORGIVE ME TOO
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Moh247: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are always a wicked soul . Those giving u fake likes will forever suffer oppression .
You did ur fact check so u can deal with the innocent dude in d language he understands inside a cold dungeon.
This is pure wickedness ... I have always regretted creation of humans .

What has my comment gotten to do with yours
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Seefinish:
My happiness is that Aisha Buhari aka suicide bomber from Yola according to late Abba kyari has about five months to stay in Aso Rock as first lady.
The next first lady will be Obi's wife

I will not advise the incoming president to stay in that aso rock

Abeg he should look for another house to live till the end of their tenure... is either that house kills peoples relatives or turn people mad or mental..

Seee as she be... from pretty babe.. too i dont even know what to call this one..

From normal to mental.....case..

Abegg oo.. make d incoming no sleep for that house called aso rock

Turn that place to museum or office..

Its enough for d wise ooi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Babalegba(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

Can you read at all. He was indeed arrested for supposed defamation not by dss but by the police. Where is the fake news. The woman is a tyrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Allisgud: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2022
DennisEche:
We may not like our politicians but stop painting pictures you are not sure of. Posting and defaming personalities is a big crime. He should go defend his self in the law court.
He should face the judge
like anything will happen even if u are sure
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Allisgud: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2022
Let all those aboki protest go her house

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Freemasonry: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dumbo fact check.
I even thought op wanted to prove Aisha didn't order the arrest.
Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

you didnt read the post obviously. kindly read the post
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Greattha: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
All these biased unwarranted fact checks. Has this write up changed the narrative behind the whole issue?
Is dss now totally alien to/from the police?
Has the purpose for the arrest changed?

Na wa o.
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by obi58: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Cyberbullying is a crime

Look at pot calling Kettle Black.

You who is the godfather of slander and propaganda?

I wonder how much you will be asked to pay if even 5% of the numerous lies you broadcast on nairaland are verified and penalised accordingly.

Hypocrite !
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by oneMalik: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2022
If Aisha na his Mother will he write such thing ?

There's no justification for nonsense even in the western world where we copied the useless freedom of speech .

To me Aisha was still trying to be a good woman if that is the case , if na some people forget it ! Na to just silent the idiot coded .

even you the reporter can never try such with my mom , i will hunt you down cos am not gonna rest until i end you .

nonsense !
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Izongdave(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
DennisEche:
We may not like our politicians but stop painting pictures you are not sure of. Posting and defaming personalities is a big crime. He should go defend his self in the law court.
He should face the judge
Read your books, you no gree, you can now you're concluding with your feelings. You can shebi na like this the country go better?
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by zeestone99(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

.the question is can you provide evidence that a woman not in power or government stole from government
Just look around you. I rest my case.
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by seanwilliam(m): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
On the internet , mind your speech
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Topmaike007(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nawttiboi007:
What if he was murdered without any trace??.. sometimes we Nigerians are just hypocrites, what the boy did was very wrong and rude to Nigeria as a nation regardless. He’s rude to the First Lady and in essence rude to you and me. So let him dance to the music he started
you mean a boy was arrested for saying Buhari children are graduating from school in UK and our students are on 8 months strike over here is Good?? Then you are Evil yourself..

She and her husband were elected to serve us and not the other way round
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Topmaike007(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
oneMalik:
If Aisha na his Mother will he write such thing ?

There's no justification for nonsense even in the western world where we copied the useless freedom of speech .

To me Aisha was still trying to be a good woman if that is the case , if na some people forget it ! Na to just silent the idiot coded .

even you the reporter can never try such with my mom , i will hunt you down cos am not gonna rest until i end you .

nonsense !
didirin nie
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Topmaike007(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Timmi:

"Fake news, false accusations and lies everywhere" - that is the hallmark and the trade mark of Ibo/Igbo/Ipob. The source of such news will be from them, trust me.
oponu nie didirin eda nie wahalai angry was the boy arrested Yes or no inrespective of who arrested him and do you know that Efcc, SARS,Ndlea, DSS are all subsections of police??
Re: Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? by Bryan88(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mercury12:

hav u asked urself y sum1 would jst come up with such fake news? FYI there’s alwas an atom of truth in fake news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara Rally: Chop Alone, You Die Alone. It's Tinubu's Turn To Chop - Lalong / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.