Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband (33554 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health / Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Risingblue008(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2022
Zf
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Solofresh2: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Some women just behave like demons this days sha
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm.............
May Be God heal you completely....amen!
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Ladymillion(f): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
sthecy:
May God help you chacha. You are always not stable tueeh
very unstable
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by alizma: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Hmmm, hmmm, hahahah, una sure she don dey ok? This na private issue na, why bring it to public domain?
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by nairamaniac: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Thortp:
Some things are meant for privacy. Always seeking public validation leads to depression.
Family affairs are supposed to be private

But it is more gracious to give thanks to God publicly.

This was a testimony.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Thortp(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Are you married?
nairamaniac:

But it is more gracious to give thanks to God publicly.

This was a testimony.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Adesuwag(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Chacha has gone mad again. She is unbelievable. I think that she’s really talented and doesn’t deserve this much clout to stay relevant. And if otherwise, I hope she gets into the right facility and medics
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Thortp(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2022
We should rather address cause of the depression.
It starts from comparison with your colleagues.
In a world where fake life is the new order.

Appreciate God if you have contentment.

gracealonev:

Depression and mental illness are real and anyone having such should seek help. Her testimony will help others, they would know they are not alone in the struggles.

But come to think about it, have you imagined what your comments would sound like if you just heard that she committed suicide?
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Ckonnet: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
Thortp:
Some things are meant for privacy. Always seeking public validation leads to depression.

She literally invited second batch of demons through the social media, I wonder why people can't be private especially with sensitive issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by awosejo1955: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4jv1v95xUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgAzzzSmlLg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcOndBoWEvI

I’m happy it’s Ghana that goes to the World Cup not us…omoh see how Ghana Dey represent well nah ,even Portugal have to rob them before they could win against them
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Thortp(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2022
You are wise bro.
The problem will persist as long she seeks social media attention.
Ckonnet:

She literally invited second batch of demons by through the social media, I wonder why people can't be private especially with sensitive issues like this.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Tonnyray: 11:10am On Nov 29, 2022
gracealonev:
Her testimony will help others, they would know they are not alone in the struggles.
Commonest lie people use to mask their social media validation addiction and attention seeking proclivities.

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Ckonnet: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2022
gracealonev:

Depression and mental illness are real and anyone having such should seek help. Her testimony will help others, they would know they are not alone in the struggles.

But come to think about it, have you imagined what your comments would sound like if you just heard that she committed suicide?

Depression and mental illness are meant to be treated in hospital and not on social media.
She is literally dragging her entire family into this by her constant social media unnecessary validation. Consider the stigma her kids and hobby could face in the future for this.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by George234(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2022
Worldlychild:
I myself go out everyday to search for work but our country and community failed us.
Forgive me for bringin this up am going through hell i need help.
I know people will think we are lazy, we should learn a skill or wash car, sell gala, trust me we do thinks way more low than that its just not working.
I dont consider suicide as an option but i need any help you can render.
Please save someone today, we rise by lifting other.
i am striving to survive.
I wont be able to make it anymore without help from you.
Am not feeling entitled i am seeking for support.
Please
Give what you can Please.

Vote good Government you say No. Now u see the effect on you. VOTE PETER OBI. SO THAT THAT U WILL NOT BEG NEXT YEAR AGAIN.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2022
If she posted it on her YouTube page then there's no problem. At least it would generate money for her to make up for the time she was bedridden or inactive. Also you people don't understand Christianity. There's power in word of testimony, for the scriptures says we overcome by the blood of the lamb and by the word of our testimony
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by mbahdi(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2022
Leprosy to every hand that will want to vote apc again
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by erai30(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
That means some of the kolo role she played in in her movies na really one, just imagine her giving her husband head and the kolo start tongue
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Treadway: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
Maybe one yahoo boy from the past still get this one pant in hand
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by BigYash: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2022
Thortp:

Them no go hear o.. Always bringing their private lives to the public to judge them with.. Yeyebrities lifestyle undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by olaeffect(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2022
sthecy:
May God help you chacha. You are always not stable tueeh

I don't know when you guys will believe that mental illness is real.

Someone is unstable because of mental illness you will insult the person.
The person with mental illness that you insult will go into depression (another form of mental illness) you will still insult the person again.
The person will decide to end it all and rest (suicide extreme end of mental illness), you will yet insult the person the more cry

I wonder how we got to be so inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by kayperry: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2022
the likes of magnoliaa,cococandy, pocohantas and co. will lose an healthy % of sleep today .... awon da bii mo se daa crew undecided
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Exceed15: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2022
I could remember how people were bashing her husband and calling him wife's beater. Infact they said she is going through domestic violence silently. Not knowing it's her husband that has been carrying the burden of coping with a mentally unstable woman. Now she's back after regaining herself.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by ceeceeuwa: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2022
Charity please take care of your mental health. Stay off Social media.It is well with you! May your healing be permanent.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Exceed15: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Patriotic9ja:
It is well. She is talking too much. The public testimony is not necessary. Just maintain low key with your family and be grateful to God

Always coming to social media to paint her husband black and some mumu women go dey support to bash her husband. Don't always believe women who run to social media to say bad things about their husbands. Na who dey guilty dey first go report to cover the truth.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Worldlychild: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
George234:

Vote good Government you say No. Now u see the effect on you. VOTE PETER OBI. SO THAT THAT U WILL NOT BEG NEXT YEAR AGAIN.
please help me with 1k
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by theophorus(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Congratulations to Her.
Sha stop sharing everything on SM.

Before person go begin hear things like "it runs in their family".
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by bonnyhope: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2022
Why bringing everything online
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Aguiyimba(m): 11:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Shame must have taken over her husband's name.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by RedpillAnalyst: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2022
Mental illness is bs.

Self delusion and fantasy bring this women all these self diagnosis of all kind of issues that don't truly exist.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Exceed15: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:
This girl keeps going ON and OFF her marriage and each time she blames innocent mental illness undecided

And to think I used to admire and love her back then. Waste of admiration! Tueh!

No she blames her innocent husband, creating impression of domestic violence. Now he is exonerated. Let God fight for you.
Re: Chacha Eke Gives Testimony About Her Mental Illness, Reconciles With Husband by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2022
Exceed15:

Always coming to social media to paint her husband black and some mumu women go dey support to bash her husband. Don't always believe women who run to social media to say bad things about their husbands. Na who dey guilty dey first go report to cover the truth.

Exactly. Women naturally like playing victim knowingly or unknowingly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales Hangs Out With Eve In Atlanta / Kayode Akinbayo’s Wife Delivers 2nd Baby In Texas On Vals Day (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Plays Football With Other Kids Fathers At Her Son's School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.