Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health (47131 Views)

Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Kelvin126: 8:39am On May 11, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVIHnWTjoCg

Genevieve Nnaji, a popular actress from Nigeria, has released a video of herself amid rumors that she suffered from a mental breakdown.

A social media blogger had reported that Genevieve was battling drug addiction and she’s currently in a mental facility in Texas.

The story broke out after fans expressed their worries over Genevieve’s absence on social media on May 3rd, 2022, a day she clocks 43.

The actress who has 8.5 million followers on Instagram also deleted all the pictures on her page afterward.

However, with the rumors of her mental breakdown going viral, Genevieve staged a comeback on social media with a video of herself painting.

She captioned the video, ‘Mindfulness’.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by AbuAeesha: 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
bloggers and fake news
but how recent is the video

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Arosas: 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
Good to see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by mmadu4: 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
This is a true story . I once kissed Genevieve in 1995 it was a disco night party I can never forget that night . We were both tipsy and grooving I miss the 90s

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Righteousness2(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
You see this life, Wahala de.
Worries, anxiety, fears, cares and much more.

But if you can truly REST l in JESUS and cast All your Burdens and worries and fears on HIM, I tell you, you will experience Undefinable Peace, no matter the challenges.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Bobodac: 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
I wish her well

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by pembisco(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2022
Obviously shaking her head for those who carry her matter for head like gala.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by boselarry: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
May God be with you

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by ObiomaTailor: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Yomose: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
Buhari 7s a terrible human being

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Acecube(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
Good to have you back wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by OgunleyeA1: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
wow nice one
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Menance: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
If the story is fake, she could really sue gistlovers massively

16 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by NONAMEPOTATO: 4:59pm On May 11, 2022
Toor!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Ban86: 5:00pm On May 11, 2022
Make una dey monitor am oo
Say no to drugs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Mooh247: 5:00pm On May 11, 2022

Free this girl abeg

Bloggers should give her the privacy she needs at this time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:00pm On May 11, 2022
Mind your business (mindfulness)

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Demonicus: 5:01pm On May 11, 2022
Aunty Don share cryptic message be that ohh..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by 2B1ASK1(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2022
Love you still, my number one Celebrity Crush !

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by humberjade: 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by quietsna: 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
Not my business

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Iamdbull: 5:02pm On May 11, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

My female version I also paint too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by tiswell(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2022
maybe true
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by Dreal1247: 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
This life self, silent, problem, talk, wahala, move issue, static commotion, follow the will of God for your life and never dear to please anyone.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by SIMONEKPA7: 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
Get well soon Genevieve, Gistlover na mumu and bad belle blogger.
Lots of love girl. You no go fall

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Shares Painting Video Amid News Of Her Mental Health by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2022
The people way kolo na those way dey believe this take news....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz, Peter Okoye, AY, Dance At Williams Uchemba's Wedding / Charles Okocha Hit By Stray Bullet / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her Father On His 80th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.