Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos (2533 Views)

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team / You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 10:53am On Nov 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-gar9odOc4

See the moment Northerners are being financially "appreciated" for gracing Tinubu "mega" rally in Lagos state.

As you can see, the northerners were given just a paltry 1k. For people coming all the way from the north to support Asiwuja jagaban.

Imagine risking your life for just 1k to support or cheer a politician who has made your life a misery for his own selfish ambition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by HarlequinLekex: 10:57am On Nov 29, 2022
People wey dey suffer dey do road walk for a man that is in a jeep, who doesn't think of you except during election period. How u take reason am?

9 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by slivertongue: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu won't still win

13 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2022
APC are losing it already. Come 2023. They will learn.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Aboks(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2022
Sharing of agbado is his calling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2022
Mynd44
Seun
nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2022
Imagine

Just 1k to come all the way from there states to be at Tinubu rally

You all can now see that Tinubu imports people from neighbouring states to be at his campaign

Fake support

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Jnkay: 11:05am On Nov 29, 2022
APC and members are highly disgraceful. Imagine using money to entice people.

APC are full of propaganda. They go about telling people that there will be no election in South East that people should vote Tinubu instead of Obi. They paid Simon Ekpe. Evil Party full of selfishness.

Dear Obidents don't fall for these APC sales agents who wants to create war between Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas that are Obidents.

They have come with their divide and rule techniques. Creating threads on Niara land such as Igbos hate Hausas, or Igbos hate Yorubas or ESN killed Hausas or Why does Igbos hate Tinubu.

Don't argue on such headlines because the APC sales agents came up with such strategy to bring tribal wars between Igbos and Yorubas who want to vote Obi. But their evill plans will not work.

They also paid them to attack any headline on Obi but they attack shall be in vain. Na them go run and fail last last

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by successmatters(m): 11:07am On Nov 29, 2022
APC and PDP will learn a bitter political lesson in 2023

ObiDatti all the way to Aso rock.

God bless Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Racoon(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubu and his team are incorrigible fraudulent clowns that should never be allowed close to our National purse.Very deceitful charlatans/hardened criminals.

Tinubu and his entire team are pathological liars, hiring of fake bishops, lying about his academic qualifications and other numerous lies.They live not in the light of truth but in the shadows of lies.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by wordbank(m): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2022
Urchins to the worldddd
grin

4 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by madapcmod: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2022
Imagine the nonsense!

2 pieces of 500 Naira notes to go stand in the sun for a drug addict and forger

What other evidence does Urchins need to prove that Corrupt Thieeeefnubu is not sharing money to hungry Nigerians. Despite the free bus, money etc, the stadium still was empty in his so called built Lagos.

Thieffnubu retirement come February 2023, will start from Lagos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Anambra1stS0n: 11:50am On Nov 29, 2022
I opened thread about this yesterday and they were asking me where are they sharing money? I believe those asking the question will avoid this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by madapcmod: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2022
Same idiots that want to sue Obi for the poster baby, is same to copy OBIdients.

Is this not child abuse? The baby no even smile.

Copy copy APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by buckeyemedia: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2022
4teenblaq:
https://youtu.be/p-ga9odOc4

See the moment Northerners are being financially "appreciated" for gracing Tinubu "mega" rally in Lagos state.

As you can see, the northerners were given just a paltry 1k. For people coming all the way from the north to support Asiwuja jagaban.

Imagine risking your life for just 1k to support or cheer a politician who has made your life a misery for his own selfish ambition.

Where did you people start your journey from, If the 1k no reach you chop, you for demand for 2k?

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by madapcmod: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2022
To hell with APC and attempt to bribe hungry Nigerians they kept in poverty and worsened their poverty level.

Collect the money and kick out APC.

Idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Majesty2(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2022
That apc rally in surulere really pained you guys, nah wailing u dey wail since. Reserve your salty tears cuz another apc rally in lagos go happen in feb 15....

40 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Okoroawusa: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2022
This thread is strictly for wailers

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Ogbuefi2020: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Everybody just de scam this man. Chop and clean mouth. I can assure you that these people will not vote for him, infact, they secretly recorded it intentionally to put Tinubu to shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by madapcmod: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Majesty2:
That apc rally in surulere really pained you guys, nah wailing u dey wail since. Reserve your salty tears cuz another apc rally in lagos go happen in feb 15....

Who this scanty rally go pain?

This shows Thieefnubu has lost touch with Lagos voters.

If people have to be paid to attend rally, it tells you how they loathe Thiefnubuuu

1 Like

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Where did you people start your journey from, If the 1k no reach you chop, you for demand for 2k?

Are you trying to defend that?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118769067:
I opened thread about this yesterday and they were asking me where are they sharing money? I believe those asking the question will avoid this thread.

Don't mind them, they know that those crowds were bought but they are ashamed to admit it. They resort to name calling and backmailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by chichijas(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Why is not on frontpage. If it was peter obi or LP, it would've graced front-page before few posts.

Seun mynd44 or OAM4J nlfpmod come on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Okoyeeboz: 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jnkay:
APC and members are highly disgraceful. Imagine using money to entice people.

APC are full of propaganda. They go about telling people that there will be no election in South East that people should vote Tinubu instead of Obi. They paid Simon Ekpe. Evil Party full of selfishness.

Dear Obidents don't fall for these APC sales agents who wants to create war between Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas that are Obidents.

They have come with their divide and rule techniques. Creating threads on Niara land such as Igbos hate Hausas, or Igbos hate Yorubas or ESN killed Hausas or Why does Igbos hate Tinubu.

Don't argue on such headlines because the APC sales agents came up with such strategy to bring tribal wars between Igbos and Yorubas who want to vote Obi. But their evill plans will not work.

They also paid them to attack any headline on Obi but they attack shall be in vain. Na them go run and fail last last

Just 25 litres of tears?

Make it a drum

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by techWriter1: 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
This leitmotif is strictly for wailers
Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

Just 25 litres of tears?

Make it a drum

Come next year, you will be de one needing drums..

By time the northerners are done voting for their brothers, you will see how betrayal taste like.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
chichijas:
Why is not on frontpage. If it was peter obi or LP, it would've graced front-page before few posts.

Seun mynd44 or OAM4J nlfpmod come on.

They will avoid it because it is tarnishing their druglord. just imagine it was PO, everywhere for don burst!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Okoyeeboz: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
4teenblaq:

Come next year, you will be de one needing drums..

By time the northerners are done voting for their brothers, you will see how betrayal taste like.

You are not really an intelligent person and I don't mean it as an insult.
See your life here
https://www.nairaland.com/6540199/need-employer-owing-me-he

You go still open thread to cry when your candidate chop sand.

29 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by 4teenblaq: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Okoyeeboz:

You are not really an intelligent person and I don't mean it as an insult.
See your life here
https://www.nairaland.com/6540199/need-employer-owing-me-he

You go still open thread to cry when your candidate chop sand.

You went all the way down to my profile to dig out a thread I made about an employer who failed to pay and use it as a criteria to sum up my intelligence, it shows how much of a dunce and petty you are.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Tinubu Team Sharing Money To Northerners In A Bus On Their Way To Lagos by Okoyeeboz: 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
4teenblaq:

You went all the way down to my profile to dig out a thread I made about an employer who failed to pay and use it as a criteria to sum up my intelligence, it shows how much of a dunce and petty you are.

Lincoln freed the slaves.
Anyone working for free is less than a slave. grin

25 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things To Know About Nigeria's Presidential Jet, 'Eagle One' / Igbos Reportedly Attacked In Abule Ado, Police React / I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.