Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go (2587 Views)

Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video) / Let Igbos Go To Kano Seek Advice On How To Overcome Victimisation - Aisha Yesufu / Emir Of Daura Under Fire For Urging Northerners To Vote For ‘Their Own’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by gidgiddy: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2023
I rarely agree with whatever comes out of Asari Dokubo's mouth but Im with him when he urged the FG and national assembly to let us Igbos go. I thank Asari Dokubo for saying he will collect one million signatures to urge the national assembly to legislate on Igbos getting their independence

I have no problem with those who hate Igbos, what I have problem with those who hate Igbos, but still want to do 'one Nigeria' with Igbos

Hopefully in time to come, more Nigerians will come to agree with Asari Dokubo, and us Igbos will go in peace

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Please print placards on this your campaign.

4 Likes

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by goodnessme1(f): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2023
Those that hates Igbos don't support him on that,but supports other ill things he said about Igbos.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by gidgiddy: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Those that hates Igbos don't support him on that,but supports other ill things he said about Igbos.

Why would people want to be in the same country with those they hate? Thats pure madness

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by ednut1(m): 9:58am On Jul 06, 2023
The average igbo man has most of his businesses and cash generating assets in lagos, uyo, PH, Kano, abuja, Kaduna etc. they will not leave all that to go back to South East. Make una rest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by goodnessme1(f): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

Why would people want to be in the same country with those they hate? Thats pure madness
It's only a foolish person that will be fighting to remain with his/her problem.

Those one Nigerians are likely the above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Odin13: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2023
ednut1:
The average igbo man has most of his businesses and cash generating assets in lagos, uyo, PH, Kano, abuja, Kaduna etc. they will not leave all that to go back to South East. Make una rest

Use your sense na..

Chinese are all over Africa.. abi The San that declare passport as means of citizenship na your uncle?

Investment is not citizenship..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by goodnessme1(f): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2023
ednut1:
You are now speaking for average Igbo man?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Emergingnation(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2023
ednut1:
And average Igbo man can sacrifice anything for freedom... They did it before in the 60ths,by abandoning all their belongings in every nook and cranny of this contraptions for Biafra and they'll be glad to do it again..

The Actualisation of the Sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Parachoco: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2023
ednut1:
Even Obi built his malls in PH and Abuja

He failed to build any of his malls in Onitsha, Akwa and Nnewi that were turned to Dubai by him

3 Likes

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by ednut1(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Emergingnation:
And average Igbo man can sacrifice anything for freedom... They did it before in 60ths,by abandoning all their belongings in every nook and cranny of this contraptions for Biafra and they'll be glad to do it again..

The Actualisation of the Sovereign state of Biafra is a tasks that must be accomplished.
ever heard of abandoned properties saga Even ojukwu came to reclaim his assets in lagos

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2023
Yoruba man stop it abeg. Let IGBOs go.

All this analytical skills from you is not required again. You think NIGERIA is their only market? You are a big Joker.

Without federal infrastructure since after the war, you didn't speak up for them. Now every single individual of IGBO extraction and other affiliates wants to leave and you have become pained? Just stop it abeg ..let them go.

This Unity BEGGARS sef..spits

ednut1:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by ednut1(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
You are now speaking for average Igbo man?
I know many of them. I work with many, have done business with many etc. at least 75% of igbo men in lagos controlling things and business in lagos will never leave it for any imaginary landlocked biafra

3 Likes

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by helinues: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2023
The question is are you ready to go or already going?

Cos this your lyrics epistle sounds familiar

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Properties are expendable. Life is sacred. Their life is better than useless properties. Stop the black mail. Nobody gives a darn anymore.

BIAFRA is the bottomline...

ednut1:
ever heard of abandoned properties saga Even ojukwu came to reclaim his assets in lagos

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by isitforeba: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Funny post tongue
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Urheadmaster(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Business can be done anywhere around the world doesn't mean that the business owner is a citizen of the country, if the federal government allows the igbos to go, their business won't stop anything.
ednut1:
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by ednut1(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Business can be done anywhere around the world doesn't mean that the business owner is a citizen of the country, if the federal government allows the igbos to go, their business won't stop anything.
elect representatives that will call for referendum to be put in the constitution and later breaking up. If not clowns like kanu and ekpa will just keep collecting una money dey chop 🤣

2 Likes

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Tinubu supporters are very foolish. Even Bamidele talked about IPOB at the Tribunal. This means that Tinubu supporters are natural haters and disgusting people.

IGBOs have told you even before emergence of PO that BIAFRA is the Goal. Stop Begging for unity...spits

helinues:

6 Likes

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by goodnessme1(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
ednut1:
I know many of them. I work with many, have done business with many etc. at least 75% of igbo men in lagos controlling things and business in lagos will never leave it for any imaginary landlocked biafra
Lolz

Why is your Nigeria government afraid of referendum which will put a stop to the Agitation once and for all?

The money already spent in fighting Ipob people alone with conduct referendum more than five times.

5 Likes

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by helinues: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
Tinubu supporters are very foolish. Even Bamidele talked about IPOB at the Tribunal. This means that Tinubu supporters are natural haters and disgusting people.

IGBOs have told you even before emergence of PO that BIAFRA is the Goal. Stop Begging for unity...spits

Save your tears for another day.

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Adurax: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Good one
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by ednut1(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Lolz

Why is your Nigeria government afraid of referendum which will put a stop to the Agitation once and for all?

The money already spent in fighting Ipob people alone with conduct referendum more than five times.
has any south east politician elected by you guys pushed for referendum in senate or house of rep If yes show us evidence 😁
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Representatives...?

What has your representative done that has impacted your obviously weak life. Are the roads to your house tarred? Do you have good hospitals? Ogbeni shift abeg.

IGBOs know how to handle their shyt...face your sisters and brothers defecating in public places, when your Representatives refused to give them public toilets...spits

ednut1:
elect representatives that will call for referendum to be put in the constitution and later breaking up. If not clowns like kanu and ekpa will just keep collecting una money dey chop 🤣

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by goodnessme1(f): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2023
helinues:

The question is why is your Nigeria government doing everything to stop them from going?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by helinues: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
The question is why is your Nigeria government doing everything to stop them from going?

Because Karma is a bit.ch

1 Like

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by ratiani6: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2023
Dokubo na mumu
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2023
How many have done same in your SW? Abi, you think we don't know the clandestine support given to Sunday Igboho?

Notwithstanding, just Understand that IGBOs don't need your useless analysis. The movement alone takes an international dimension and soon your useless Government will be forced to do the needful...

Spits

ednut1:
has any south east politician elected by you guys pushed for referendum in senate or house of rep If yes show us evidence 😁
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Karma is the reason why...

You celebrate poverty
You have no light
You have no roads
You have failed education
You are paid by Politicans to be foolish
Your destiny is tied to your oppressor

Keep hating IGBOs while your SW Foolishness is exposed to the whole world. Just like Olanikpekun SAN that is being disgraced constantly even with your hyping Propaganda. He still failed...spits

helinues:

Because Karma is a bit.ch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by BiafranPatriot: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2023
You are pathetic on this forum. Just know that.

Any woman that stays with you, is actually living with another woman

You talk senselessly.

helinues:

Save your tears for another day.

Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Emergingnation(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2023
ednut1:
Had it be Biafra had won the war, you think Igbo will go to reclaimed those properties...
Re: I Thank Asari Dokubo For Urging FG To Let Igbos Go by Pkid1: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2023
BiafranPatriot:
You are pathetic on this forum. Just know that.

Any woman that stays with you, is actually living with another woman

You talk senselessly.

That hellanus is a confirm hoodlum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North Panics On Yaradua's Health / Kidnap Prevention Tips / Ibm Helps Cross River Varsity On Modern Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.