Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner (27125 Views)

'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) / Leo And Cee-c Spark Dating Rumours With Romantic Dinner (video) / How Davido Discovered And Signed Mayorkun To DMW (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by winner37(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
Intercontinental dishes is very Nutritious..
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Gipre(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Maryorkun my roommate in Unilag that year.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by aoaachives(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Haydens:
Nigerian girls can never behave this way

For where ? �
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Abiliboi: 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Cocai.. Initial bait shaa. Deep down even Mayo know grin
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by phenzy(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
BeauBragnar11:
I turned the Cocainna into Champaign,
I cleaned up la Madrina with the same soap,
Me 'n' Loro talk 'bout how we slang dope,
Now the weed in stores, can you believe this Ty?..........

This Jay-Z’s line on God did is so dope.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by BeauBragnar11: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
phenzy:

This Jay-Z’s line on God did is so dope.

Hove Did bro... grin
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Kollins11: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pringles101:

You should take Siofra out on a date...

You will not regret it. cool
Shey you dey whine me ni?

I would rather take my female dog out on a date than to take any Nigerian girl on a date.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by addexx: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
cry no be pesin born this lady. Nigerian girls where did we go wrong nitori olorun.?
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by emeraldknytt(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
Gipre:
Maryorkun my roommate in Unilag that year.

Cocainna, my junior, in Ore-Ofe Oluwa College that year.

2 Likes

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Gipre(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
emeraldknytt:
Cocainna, my junior, in Ore-Ofe Oluwa College that year.

Wow....that's good to know.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by DollarSigns(m): 6:55pm On Nov 29, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Ftc, seun I need my account credited.

Nah only Oyibo girl go get this kind mind give man a treat.
Nigerian girl only know how to give threats, if you don't do this or do that I will leave you and you will thinking that she's going to enter a better relationship only to go there and continue giving threats, and the end of the day the only thing they achieve is multiple body count.

Omo swears if I had magical powers I’d make you supreme leader of this country, you are a very wise fellow wink

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by lifeandjoy: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
DollarSigns:

Omo swears if I had magical powers I’d make you supreme leader of this country, you are a very wise fellow wink

Lol
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by DollarSigns(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
dalass:

Believe me, their gold digging reach court even if it's only dating oh. And court will still make you pay.

No lady in Naija can force a man to pay shishi, you're exaggerating. College tuition!, rent? You described Simps grin

South African ladies love Nigerian guys because they are big spenders on them. Let's just say most Nigerian guys are sex crazy and can spend anything for the coochie. cool

Omo eh, this ain’t true, most black guys bleep up that’s why they end up in court
As for naija gals, masters in securing the bag em like bandits, everywhere they’re, their business is collecting ransom, they are bag oriented
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by meobizy(f): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pointless news. I even thought she was an oyibo. She is a lazy black who thinks she can level up by becoming a successful artiste’s baby mom. The women cast their net far and wide; including foreign entertainers into the mix. Mayorkun should chop her and impregnate a white girl. Biracial kids are always bae.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Munzy14(m): 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Awnnnnnn!!!!

Romantic babes are bae.
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by KanwuliaExtra: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
femisplash:

Why such a jealous old woman, would you wish same on your daughters?. How sure are you I'm not the guy piping one of your princesses.

Awon IGBOOOOOO and SHAYOOOOOO . . . .

1 Like

Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Maxxim: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Kollins11:
Mayor Of Lagos.

Meanwhile, Nigerian girls are cursed. I pity those of you who are still dating a Nigerian girl.
grin
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Nealson(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nigerians too dey hype everything.. how is this supposed to be news for gaddam sake?

cheesy cheesy cheesy my brother I tire ooo.... So funny
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Powersurge: 12:45am On Nov 30, 2022
Skyfornia:
Nigerians too dey hype everything.. how is this supposed to be news for gaddam sake?

Celebrities make their money from "news".
Re: U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner by Haydens: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2022
1Sharon:

She's Nigerian.
I mean a core Nigerian lady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Wins Most Popular Bbnaija Housemate At Neclive7 Award / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding / Uche Jombo -’yoruba Speaking Actors Do Not Respect Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.