Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Unveiling The Secrets Of Digital Marketing In Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unveiling The Secrets Of Digital Marketing In Nigeria (270 Views)

Better Business: Secrets Of Making Money Exposed! - / Price Of Digital Mixer Software – Mixer Software – Irukka Sound Equipment Store / The Secrets Of Anger Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Secrets Of Digital Marketing In Nigeria by MrPristine: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
Unveiling the secrets of digital marketing in Nigeria was written to give deeper insights to the realities of digital marketing in Nigeria given the fact that most books on digital marketing available were written by authors in western countries and the specific peculiarities that are faced by digital marketing practitioners in Nigeria and other African countries are not covered by such books.

The book draws from the author's rich experience in sales and traditional marketing to shed more light on the realities of digital marketing in Nigeria. It also details the author's personal experience with digital marketing and how he was able to achieve outstanding success with it. It also guides readers on tested and proven paths to achieve success with digital marketing while developing a deeper understanding and appreciation of the subject matter.

Now available on amazon. Click https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BN4865Z3 to get your copy now.

Re: Unveiling The Secrets Of Digital Marketing In Nigeria by ProjectNaija(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Chapter one: Understanding the use of digital marketing can make you very wealthy.

Chapter one sets the tone for the book and reveals how you can transform your business and by extension your life through the application of digital marketing in your business. It explains the numerous advantages that digital marketing has over traditional marketing and how you can easily apply it to your business to dramatically improve your sales.

To learn more about this, kindly visit https:///dr_DrNPp

Re: Unveiling The Secrets Of Digital Marketing In Nigeria by MrPristine: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2023
It also reveals how some of the richest men in the world (Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin and Larry Page) made their money through digital marketing.
Re: Unveiling The Secrets Of Digital Marketing In Nigeria by MrPristine: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Chapter two: My digital marketing experience.

In this chapter I delved into my sojourn in the world of sales and marketing culminating in how I discovered the exciting world of digital marketing and how I was able to exceed my previous year's sales within just one month of executing a digital marketing campaign that was introduced to me.

This turned out to be a major turning point for my business and this simple strategy can easily be replicated in any business. To learn more, kindly visit https://www.amazon.com/-/zh_TW/Kunle-Oshobi-ebook/dp/B0BN4865Z3 to get your copy of the book.

Re: Unveiling The Secrets Of Digital Marketing In Nigeria by MrPristine: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2023
Chapter 4: Overview of the most popular digital marketing websites used in Nigeria.

In this chapter, we do an indept analysis of the various websites available for use in digital marketing in Nigeria highlighting the strengths, weaknesses and advantages of each website. The analysis also distinguishes between Nigerian owned websites and foreign owned websites that were popular amongst Nigerians.

The knowledge gained from this chapter will help you make more informed choices when choosing digital marketing platforms to use in promoting your business and enable you to get better results. To learn more about this, kindly visit https://www.amazon.com/-/zh_TW/Kunle-Oshobi-ebook/dp/B0BN4865Z3 to get a copy of the book.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!!Iphone 6s 32gb #54k / Iphone 8plus 64gb / Used Iphone X For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.