Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu (41960 Views)

Edo: Remove the Deputy-Gov - Dan Orbih-faction list conditions to support PDP / APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu / Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by AutoConsult: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jostoman:
Tinubu should tell us how he is going to solve the problem of killing killing across nigeria created by his party called apc

He should also tell us how he is going to save us from the hardship that we are going through in the hands of his devilish party called apc not all this abusing everytime.
Have you accepted he's your next president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
onyibest2k:
tinubu should come out for debate we dont want buhari promax
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, quite obvious the Apga & pdp Betrayer has nothing whatsoever to offer, just mere rhetoric gist.

Vote for me, I will do this, I will do that, Useless Animal.

2 Likes

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by JudasNaKarrot: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118774460:
This expired d, rugs where have you been all this while??

See what your darling daddy and APC have turned this country into?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Morphinne: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
https://independent.ng/apc-list-conditions-peter-obi-must-fulfil-before-debate-with-tinubu/
Well, these conditions are not too much to ask. Asking a presidential candidate to list his past accomplishments isn’t offensive. In fact, having an open debate with Peter Obituary would make him look relevant and we all know he’s a far cry from being an idealist grin grin
A fool that has nothing to show as a former leader of one particular enclave in the east now wants to be given an undeserved attention and opportunity from a man of Tinubu’s caliber—a typical case of wrestling with a pig grin You both are definitely going to get dirty but the pig will surely like it.

2 Likes

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Fantabulous, interesting and best requests.

He should also come along with his F9 in English GCE result, undenied supporters acclaimed PhD certificate and his Harvard University certificate for scrutiny.

Nigeria presidency is not meant for a serial liar

1 Like

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Fahd11: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Festus Keyamo is such a disgrace.. I can't imagine someone with a SAN title as shameless as he is. Most times he talks like someone without sense or right thinking. You are talking about an Asiwaju that has the most questionable identity,character and even the so called valid track records. Someone who has been looting Lagos for years, created a team of rogues in the guise of followers around him to continually help him loot the treasury through the years. Someone the shamelessly used Donald Duke's picture because there was no Bola Tinubu until the late 70s. You think everyone is daft like you to think that "the son of a big iya oloja" won't attend school or have pictures in the 60s through the early 70s. Tell that to his Iragbiji siblings. We are not as stupid as you think?
Anyway,it is easy for you to call out and challenge Obi because even some people see Obi as the one coming from the right hand side of God. Make una dey deceive unaselves.
As for me,there are more competent and REAL individuals in other parties than the people you are all championing. I'll rather vote even the SDP candidate than Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by casualobserver: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
If Tinubu lowers himself to the level of debating with Obi, I will withdraw my vote.

2 Likes

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Cjpounds1000: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
This can be seen clearly without been told that this people apc don't have anything to offer except 419
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Jaisman26(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:
Peter OBI, a useless man, am sure if I callehim for interview he'll come l, no single self respect jumping up and down like frog
Tinubu ass slicker sighted already. If you see nothing wrong in voting your great grand father to suffer us again on top of what apc has caused us already then my brother your shame no get level at all
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Jaisman26(m): 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
AutoConsult:

Have you accepted he's your next president?
Tinubu ass slicker sighted already. If you see nothing wrong in voting your great grand father to suffer us again on top of what apc has caused us already then my brother your shame no get level at all
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Jaisman26(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Morphinne:

Well, these conditions are not too much to ask. Asking a presidential candidate to list his past accomplishments isn’t offensive. In fact, having an open debate with Peter Obituary would make him look relevant and we all know he’s a far cry from being an idealist grin grin
A fool that has nothing to show as a former leader of one particular enclave in the east now wants to be given an undeserved attention and opportunity from a man of Tinubu’s caliber—a typical case of wrestling with a pig grin You both are definitely going to get dirty but the pig will surely like it.

1 Like

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by LiveWithIt: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
Jaisman26:

I'll say it again if you're suffering go and work, don't be a lazy youth
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Jaisman26(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
Fantabulous, interesting and best requests.

He should also come along with his F9 in English GCE result, undenied supporters acclaimed PhD certificate and his Harvard University certificate for scrutiny.

Nigeria presidency is not meant for a serial liar
OK Nigeria is now meant for drugs baron and money launder
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by akbonus: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
RIGHT I AM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT TIFNUBU THE DRUGEE IS EVEN MORE STABLE AND SENSIBLE THAN KEYAMO,SENIOR ADVOCATE OF NONSENSE.IF OBI FULFILL THE CONDITIONS THEY WILL SEND ONE OF THEIR SPOKESMAN TO DEBATE WITH OBI,I LAUGH IN SWAHILI,SO KEYAMO THINKS HE IS BETTER THAN OBI OR WHAT?WHAT HAS TIFNUBU SAID THAT MADE SENSE IN ALL HIS OUTING OTHER THAN
*EMILOKAN
*DON'T ALLOW YOUR PVC TO EXPIRE IN YOUR HAND
*CASSAVA,AGADO,GARRI,EWA.
*50 MILLION YOUTH RECRUITED INTO THE ARMY
*FARMERS WILL MAKE MORE MONEY,YOUR LAUNCH WILL NOT BE IMPORTED.
*TOWN HALL,DIFFERENT FROM BLHU BLHU,BULA BA BABA BLU
*THEY CAN'T EVEN MAKE A DOWN PAYMENT FOR A ROASTED CORN
*BUHARI,BUHARI,BUHARI,BUHARI,SAY IT AGAIN BUHARI.
*GET YOUR APV AND VOTE APC
*THE LIST GO ON AND ON
IS THE PERSON THAT YOU ASKING FOR SOMEONE'S CREDENTIAL BEFORE HE CAN STAND A CHANCE FOR A DEBATE?KEYAMO MUST BE CRAZY.MY 9YR OLD DAUGHTER WILL BETTER THAN TIFNUBU IN A DEBATE..WHAT IS TIFNUBU CREDENTIAL OTHER THAN
*NO KNOWN AGE
*NO KNOWN SOURCE OF INCOME
*NO CERTIFICATE FROM ANY RECOGNIZED INSTITUTION
*NO CHILD HOOD PHOTO
*PAST RECORD OF A DRUG DEALER
*LEADER OF THE LARGEST NUMBER OF STREET BOYS(THUGS)
*NO KNOWN OLD SCHOOL MATES
*NO OLD FORMER NEIGHBOURS
THE LIST GOES ON

1 Like

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by wolebest: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
https://independent.ng/apc-list-conditions-peter-obi-must-fulfil-before-debate-with-tinubu/

This is a KNOCKOUT PUNCH for APC for Peter Obi (Peteru Lobisanmi) and the Labour Party.
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by cmikel: 5:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
THIS IS EXACTLY HOW PRESIDENT BUHARI BEHAVEHED IN 2015 THAT LANDED US IN THIS DEEP HARDSHIP

TINUBU IS GOING SHAME WAY.....

A PRESIDENT THAT WILL ONLY SLEEP AND LISTEN TO THE LIES THAT HIS AIDS FEED HIM On

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Are you suffering?
Don't worry tinubu is here to make Nigeria great again
I am not totally against Tinubu but I am more concerned about his health. I was a bit surprised by your post that Obi is jumping from place to place or that he doesn't have what it takes to rule Nigeria. Our collective efforts is how to stop Atiku's presidency. Anybody can be president. I am not suffering but we have to vote and choose wisely.
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Goodoldays(m): 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118774460:

This is not too much to ask......

Obi will always be a boy to his Master JAGABAN in everything and every way.
Shoe get size.......

When they were two,
(Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora)
They were defeated, not to talk of when their house is now divided into two.

GOD BLESS Jagaban our incoming Presido.

Peter, polish and shine the shoe well well biko..... cheesy wink grin
Oga na Master, anyday, anytime.....

Pipe dream
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by PDPdestroyer(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
See finishing abeg!!! grin
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2022
Total gibberish is that how it is done in other advanced democracies nigeria copied?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
He is not running, he is saying the truth. Okay, pls tell me what reference they will use in asking Peter Obi questions during the debate.
Tinubu questions will come out from his manifesto, where will Peter Obi questions come from?

Is that not supposed to be the duty of the moderators of the debate?
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by adefitim(m): 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
After meeting all requirements una fo still send representative?

What a Political Punch
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Allisgud: 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
So obi should list all the people he has been a godfather to
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by rummmy: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
I know tinubu will chicken out as usual..
How many people did Obama mentored before becoming a president..
APC is just funny...
Ask tinubu he will tell you he built Lagos..
The same Lagos that belonged to all of us as a federal capital territory..
That is why it is a no man's land..
How can he develop Lagos but couldn't develop osun? grin
Stop running away,come and tell Nigerians your plans..
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Formation10: 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
post=118774460:

This is not too much to ask......

Obi will always be a boy to his Master JAGABAN in everything and every way.
Shoe get size.......

When they were two,
(Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora)
They were defeated, not to talk of when their house is now divided into two.

GOD BLESS Jagaban our incoming Presido.

Peter, polish and shine the shoe well well biko..... cheesy wink grin
Oga na Master, anyday, anytime.....
this lost of memory of man is just being afraid can he also tell his manifesto or his mentor too he should come out and debate and leave all those story to people like him type not Nigerians again
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Sapaz02: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bunch of proud failures.
Pride they say go before a fall. The imminent fall of a failed party(APC) is niegh.
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Evidenx(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
Check pic. below

grin cheesy

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Zeezy81: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:
He is not running, he is saying the truth. Okay, pls tell me what reference they will use in asking Peter Obi questions during the debate.
Tinubu questions will come out from his manifesto, where will Peter Obi questions come from?

Oga leave the questions to the moderators and let Nigerians be the judge.
If PO deosnt have a manifesto, it should be to his disadvantage and not yours
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by DollarSigns(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
uba1991:

On top your Nigeria
Omo this BAT people get mind sha
Naija no be Lagos
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by kamalbob(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
“After all these, we shall send them one of our spokespersons to debate with him”

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by Onuoha1234(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Keyamo should know that debate is useless. The actual debate is for all of us come 23 Feb.2023
Re: APC List Conditions Peter Obi Must Fulfil Before Debate With Tinubu by kindness111: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dear God, you've been so kind and gracious to me and my family.
I ask for your grace, whenever I, my family and other honest Nigerians that desires so much to leave this God forsaken country will apply for visa, may it be granted speedily and may we not lack funds to make the journey a success in Jesus name i pray, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh In Court (photos) / Niger Sent Donkeys, Equipment To Help Nigeria Crush Biafra - Nigerien Minister / Bandit To Marry Azurfa Lois John, Youngest Victim Of Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.