Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke (486 Views)

John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive Lagos For Exhibition Game / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos / "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke by chisomfavourudo: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Pj46IUhb0

An eagle-eyed football fan in Qatar spotted Brazil legend, Roberto Carlos, hiding from the camera lens to smoke.

Carlos was in attendance for Brazil's penultimate Group G game against Switzerland alongside a host of the Seleção's 2002 World Cup-winning squad including Cafu and Luis Nazario de Lima Ronaldo.

The iconic Brazilians watched on as Casemiro's volley helped to break down a stubborn Switzerland side to ensure Brazil became one of the few nations to qualify for the last 16 with a game to spare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgAzzzSmlLg
After Brazil's qualification to the next phase of the tournament, Roberto Carlos got down to hold a chat with a few of his friends.

Among the midst of his pals, the former Real Madrid defender tried to pop a cigarette only to be caught on camera by an eagle-eyed fan, who was monitoring the movement of Carlos.

https://sportsbrief.com/football/29027-interesting-footage-shows-roberto-carlos-hide-public-smoke/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke by awosejo1955: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
I said this before no body believed. Yes no body believed because I said it before. The fact that I said it before is the reason why nobody believed and since nobody believed, that means I said this before �

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke by shuaibuabd: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wahala be like Unknown number calling me and expect me to talk first, welcome to breathing competition��

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke by gasparpisciotta: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Is cigarette smoking a crime?

If not, let him smoke in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke by sundayabuo47: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Nowhere to hide in Qatar
Re: Video Of Roberto Carlos Shows Ex-brazil Star Hiding From Cameras To Smoke by Abfinest007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Don't engage in what u can't be proud of in public

(1) (Reply)

Nice Predict - Today's Free Tips Result!!! / My Big Win For Yesterday. / Congratulations Flying Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.