Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport (70433 Views)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / London Sunday Times Features Peter Obi (Pictured) / Peter Obi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by leketon: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

I knew he must visit the Adelekes to snap pictures...

Obi is the new Minister for felicitation and condolence

The Ibo man too like Attention ...

Inferiority complex made him travel to Osun even when he wasn't invited for the swearing in

You funny o Broz.

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by PrinceOfLagos: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Ipob miscreants are indeed dumb and stupid. How does meeting the Pandora man at the airport and just taking a picture with the idiot translate to supporting him or forming any alliance with him? One thing I have to find out about this Pandora supporters is that they are the most foolish people remaining on earth
moh247 is this your new moniker ?
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by owomano(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
See how my guy Peter Obi has become a shinning light for all Nigerians home and abroad.
Feels so good to be endeared to people's heart.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by micoloP(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
indemnityy:

Sorry, stop crying.

This your sticker tho.. I wonder what happened that made the man cry like this
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Moh247: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
moh247 is this your new moniker ?

Na wa oo.. make una let me breath nau..

Me wey I don move on to another Obingo thread to go and scatter there

Mission already accomplished here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by mkoabiola: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
Vip lounge... Big men roll together
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by zionstaar75: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:
Good, this will give Atiku serious headache, it will give Tinubu heartache.

Join the winning team before the door closes folks
how many votes will this picture give peter obi?half of them will vote PDP self.I'm beginning to see this guy as a comedian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by kingthreat(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
asobo1:
You need not remind him. It will do them like a film. Adeleke has repeatedly made it known that he will work tirelessly for Atiku's victory and not just that, he also promised to support support the PDP gubernatorial candidate in Lagos in anyway possible.

I tire for the Obidient online activists. To them, anybody who snaps with Obi is his supporter including Sheik Gumi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by adonaimart(m): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
That's legend hotel, Lagos Airport mmia, Ikeja Lagos baby..

Na dia e de happen

grin grin grin
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by mrkings84(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2022
Obi is q goal

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Madmohamed123: 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bryan88:
i do brother.
if you be igbo if not you can't
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Bryan88(m): 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Madmohamed123:
if you be igbo if not you can't
i am igbo brother
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by BabaO2: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The first families of Osun state, the Adelekes meet the labour party presidential candidate at the airport, take photo with him .

The Adeleke family meets one of the 2023 Presidential Front Runner, Mr Peter Obi at the VIP lounge of the airport and take pictures with him .

It's obvious Peter Obi is loved and Respected by all.

See photos below
https://twitter.com/KIkwunne/status/1597279370644983809?t=FGITESSiwJYZ9HUzgT6c8Q&s=19
Always begging and make to believe to be loved.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by guychidile: 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
State first family and national first family rocking together

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by OdefaGirl(f): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The moh247 dey dash himself free likes since no one dey look him side grin

Don't mind the fake people

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Constablepatr: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:

No vote for NAIRALAND na for street vote dey
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Katcall: 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
The lady in blue close to Peter Obi go sweet oo

See her pretty lips...
you sabi suck toto?
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by buckeyemedia: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You can't deny the true love and respect people have for Obi....... Even you can't explain how it happened.

Quote me and still use your fake likes for your quotes. Everything about you guys (PD-APC) is fake. We understand how you guys survive.
Respect of students?
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Heavenlyminded: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
Study for free at USA university but a distance learning. 
100% scholarship assured.

University of people could be a tuition-free college and licensed college but you'll ought to pay an assessment charge of $1200 every session and an application fee of $60.

programs for bachelor's degrees and master's degrees are accessible.

even in case you've earned a bachelor's degree some time recently it isn't a wrongdoing in gaining another since it could be a separate learning program, you run the courses at your convenience. 

The point presently is I'm here to handle the application process for you and will apply for the application fee waiver and assessment payment grant for you just within some weeks.

if interested call me or chat me up on WhatsApp at +-2-3-4--9-0--3-8-0--8-8-0--6-9.
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by buckeyemedia: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Don't mind the fake people
Ipobian muppets, turned oblivious Obidients.
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by lereinter(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:

Lolzzzzz

You people are just revellers, aje butters who probably don't have voters card will give Atiku and tinubu headache

Wake Up from your various dreams
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by JayyXXX(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

Tell the Obingos qouting me to your useless thread to stop
Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Dominique, Justwise.
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Tradman: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
SNIPPERS should be banned, Urchins are in pains
please check on tinubu urchins
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Jostoman: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
Moh247:

I knew he must visit the Adelekes to snap pictures...

Obi is the new Minister for felicitation and condolence

The Ibo man too like Attention ...

Inferiority complex made him travel to Osun even when he wasn't invited for the swearing in

e pain am, sorry lagos landlord pikin. grin
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Shikini: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
Great.
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Gandrova: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2022
God1000:

Obi has nothing to give. Dead on arrival project!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by buckeyemedia: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The first families of Osun state, the Adelekes meet the labour party presidential candidate at the airport, take photo with him .

The Adeleke family meets one of the 2023 Presidential Front Runner, Mr Peter Obi at the VIP lounge of the airport and take pictures with him .

It's obvious Peter Obi is loved and Respected by all.

See photos below
https://twitter.com/KIkwunne/status/1597279370644983809?t=FGITESSiwJYZ9HUzgT6c8Q&s=19
This seems like a fabricated propaganda, which airport did he meet them?
Re: Adeleke Family & Peter Obi Pictured Together At The Airport by Gandrova: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
Igbo failed project cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Analytics Of Official Results As Announced By INEC / Protesters Storm Justice Mary Odili’s Private Residence In Abuja / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.