Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This (727 Views)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This by BloomingDale(f): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
I cried for Nigeria after watching this YouTube speech by Al Mustapha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D28UfeUA8FY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This by Artiiclebeast: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
It is what it is...

They've long murdered the country, the burial rites are currently ongoing before the burial proper from February, 2023.
Re: Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This by BloomingDale(f): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2022
Every Nigerian should please watch the interview. It is for your emancipation. Don’t let this thread die. I’m in deep pains.

Mods, pls front page.
Re: Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This by LocalStandard1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
BloomingDale:
Every Nigerian should please watch the interview. It is for your emancipation. Don’t let this thread die. I’m in deep pains.

Mods, pls front page.

Pls can you share with me the name of the video and it content? Your video isn't available again on YouTube. Thank you.
Re: Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This by BloomingDale(f): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Pls can you share with me the name of the video and it content? Your video isn't available again on YouTube. Thank you.

I tried looking for that particular video on YouTube but could not find any trace of it. Seems YouTube deleted all evidence, since it talked about how they sabotaged our electricity infrastructures, thereby sabotaging our manufacturing, clothing, printing etc industries. It also talked about terrorism in the North which is due to the resources there etc etc.

2 Likes

Re: Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This by XY23: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

I tried looking for that particular video on YouTube but could not find any trace of it. Seems YouTube deleted all evidence, since it talked about how they sabotaged our electricity infrastructures, thereby sabotaging our manufacturing, clothing, printing etc industries. It also talked about terrorism in the North which is due to the resources there etc etc.
You do not need a soothsayer to tell you there's sabotage in the power sector. The citizens don't yet know what they're in for. The state conspired against PO for this same reason amongst others. I truly pity the masses. As with PMB in 2015, time will tell.
Re: Trigger Warning: I Cried For Nigeria After This by LocalStandard1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
BloomingDale:

Yeah, they've taken it down. But what is the name of the video?

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Appoints Dogara As Member Of The Pdp Presidential Campaign Council (pcc / Atikun Duk Duniya / Peter Obi's Wife Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ondo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.