Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece (14269 Views)

Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter / Automatic Generator And Pomping Machine Stopper. Made In Nigeria / Are You A Brilliant Writer,feature/magazine Content Generator And Interviews? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by uspry1(f): 2:18am On Jun 13, 2008
Check out existing threads at below:

Solar Panel/inverters/ Charge Controller
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118420.0.html

No More Blackout /solar Panels For Sale
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118424.0.html

Solar Panels That Work
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-138548.0.html

Electricity By Solar Panels
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-138549.0.html
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by Alexander9: 4:45am On Jul 14, 2008
JINLING brand generator can help you!

To achieve a video play and information of our Shanghai plant, you are cordially invited to access to: http://www.shanghaisunshow.cn

We will be grateful if you favor us with a reply by email, fax or a phone call.

Michael Xu

Int’l Operator Dept.
Shanghai Sunshow Machinery & Electric Co., Ltd
No 555, Zhaojiajing Road, Songjiang District,Shanghai,China.
Tel:86-21-37601500-8156
Fax:86-21-37601556 Cell : 86 15921316504
E-mail: xujian@jinlingcn.com or michaelxu885@gmail.com

MSN: xujianbeyond@hotmail.com Skype: michael.xu885

www.shanghaisunshow.cn
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by slanti: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2009
hi this is quite an interesting insightful forum. I am working on some inverters, have sold out some products already and my customers are enjoying my products, however i think technology should not just stop at that, so i went ahead to develop a self charging device, when integrated would work for 24hrs that is will its working the charging unit charges it at the same time. we my major challenge is i am looking for a place were i can build a mold for the casing, cos i need to make it more presentable. also am also open to those intrested whoever that may want to come in as an investor, partner or large scale marketer.
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by lightofjoy(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2009
Friends, Am a consultant on Inverter both Installation and Maintenance. There are two type of Inverter namely Hybrid and Solar. A good Hybrid Inverter system comprises of the Inverter and the battery bank While a good Solar Inverter comprise of Inverter, Charge Controller, Solar Panel and the battery bank. Though Solar Inverters are very expensive but you wholly depend on Sun rays so you don't bother about buying fuel to your gen/NEPA again. If you have a good Hybrid Inverter Installed for you, you will have power supply for as minimum of 15 hours or more depending on how you manage your load. And its very important that you consult a well qualify person for this service. If you can bear the initial cost, its cost effective and better than any other power supply mean on the long run.
If you need this service with guarantee professional service, you can call or contact me.

Engr. Emmanuel
unadengineer@yahoo.com
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by lightofjoy(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2009
Friends, Am a consultant on Inverter both Installation and Maintenance. There are two type of Inverter namely Hybrid and Solar. A good Hybrid Inverter system comprises of the Inverter and the battery bank While a good Solar Inverter comprise of Inverter, Charge Controller, Solar Panel and the battery bank. Though Solar Inverters are very expensive but you wholly depend on Sun rays so you don't bother about buying fuel to your gen/NEPA again. If you have a good Hybrid Inverter Installed for you, you will have power supply for as minimum of 15 hours or more depending on how you manage your load. And its very important that you consult a well qualify person for this service. If you can bear the initial cost, its cost effective and better than any other power supply mean on the long run.
If you need this service with guarantee professional service, you can call or contact me.

Engr. Emmanuel
unadengineer@yahoo.com
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by Rooneyboy(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
whatever, Inverters are good if you've got the pay[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by Oscar4real(m): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
is UPS different from d Inverter?
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by fejiron: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
Are you frustrated and wondering why it's been such a struggle to make money online -- trying one failed program after another?
Have you experienced so much rejection and failure that you think you'll never escape from your boring or dead-end job?
Have you become disgusted because your sponsoring efforts haven't worked, you've received no "spillover," and you just feel like giving up?this is for you check it out http:///joinjustbeenpaidforfree
Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by dozymars(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][/size][size=8pt]We supply and Install Power inverter for your homes and offices.
Very reliable with 1 year warranty.
No Noise
No Fueling
Inverters are good return on investment
we have inverters of varying capacity depending on the load you intend to carry

Pls call 08026852968 or 08035907184
penatechng@gmail.com
No 4B Idowu taylor, Off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island LagosWe supply and Install Power inverter for your homes and offices.
No Noise
No Fueling

penatechng@gmail.com
No 4B Idowu taylor, Off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island Lagos
We supply and Install Power inverter for your homes and offices.
No Noise
No Fueling

penatechng@gmail.com
No 4B Idowu taylor, Off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island Lagos

Re: Genverter: Generator And Inverter In One Piece by dozymars(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
No Noise
No Fueling

penatechng@gmail.com
No 4B Idowu taylor, Off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island LagosWe supply and Install Power inverter for your homes and offices.
No Noise
No Fueling

penatechng@gmail.com
No 4B Idowu taylor, Off Adeola Odeku, Victoria Island Lagos.

We supply and Install Power inverter for your homes and offices.
No Noise
No Fueling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forex Traders Forum / Legal way To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Easy / Peacock For Sale In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.