Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi (21257 Views)

Abba Kyari Suspended By IGP Baba Usman / Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / IGP Baba Declares War On IPOB, Unknown Gunmen In South-East: 'Kill Them All' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by Chuksanselm(m): 1:41am On Nov 30, 2022
lhordspy:
"It is instructive to note that the case in point concerns an officer who was dismissed as far back as 1992, a few years after the current IGP joined the Nigeria Police Force, "

That is why i always tell this b!afraud kids to never allow their hate for Nigeria, Buhari and Tinubu always cloud their sense of reasoning when putting mouth into matter they know nothing about. Just like the kid with the comment above.

No jokes that your generations will never be proud of yoyou if you say this administration and under Buhari and Tinubu haven't caused a lot of hard to you, your family, relatives, friends, and to your tribe and the whole nation at larger, stop been tribalistic it's not helping your health
Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by NessFortunate: 1:53am On Nov 30, 2022
omonnakoda:
What is sufficient?
There are two sides to every story. Did you read the story before commenting or reacting or the story does not matter? The information we have is that a court order was made in 2011 and so why is it this IG that should go to jail.

I do not know whether or not the statement is true and so we should ask questions diligently before forming opinions and taking sides

Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by Rottymil(m): 4:39am On Nov 30, 2022
If am the IGP i will first of all withdraw all d police orderly attached to d chief judge then i will send those that will threathen his life after him then i will order that no police station should offer to assist him.He is an idiot,he wanted to make name by sending a serving IGP to prison.
what an insult.
its like make another senior judge order that ds stupid judge be taken to prison for any offence whatsoever. i want the Judicial Service Commission and the Police Service Commission to intervene that judge must not go unpunished
Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by Mtmike(m): 5:30am On Nov 30, 2022
Efcc chairman didn’t move an inch despite court ruling same as igp now. It’s a clear evident that some people are above the law in this shit hole
Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by Mtmike(m): 5:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Our judiciary is a toothless dog. They are only for common man
Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by rosechika1994: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2022
Election trick, something is cooking
Re: 3-month jail term: IGP Baba Will Never Disregard Court Ruling - Adejobi by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2022
Let's see how the masquerade dances.

If the IGP were an Igbo man, he would have been thrown in jail already.

Selective obedience to court judgement by govt should be discouraged.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / "I Will Never Return To PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo / ”if Not For Shame & Fear Of EFCC, Amaechi & Tinubu Would Have Dumped APC ” Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.