Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow (12716 Views)

Atiku Abubakar To Name Wike As Running Mate - Tribune / Calistus Okafor Faction Of LP To Hold Presidential Primary Today / Fact Check: Did APC Hold Presidential Screening As Okorocha Claimed During Raid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Bryan88(m): 11:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
alfredilly:
Ondo is for BAT. Obi is an online conspiracy of Igbo youth and any Yoruba who join the Obidient bandwagon is nothing but a vaive fool and a bastard. Everywhere on social media, you will never see a single Igbo supporting Tinubu, save one called Ada Anambra and Chigozirin Ahmed. You can't even tell if lthey are real Igno. That's how to understand conspiracy. They trend Obi because of their hatred for Tinubu who is a modern day unifier of Yorubas
Oga Atiku na igbo man? U see as u take channel ur hatred for igbos from Atiku’s Post to igbos? See u see HBP ooo...Truly we are ur nightmares & e dey sweet me 4 body like this grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by funshint(m): 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
rolams:

Hope you won't be surprised when the results come out. Atiku's wife is from Ondo state.
Titi is from Ilesa, Osun state.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by bibe(m): 1:02am On Nov 30, 2022
alfredilly:
Ondo is for BAT. Obi is an online conspiracy of Igbo youth and any Yoruba who join the Obidient bandwagon is nothing but a vaive fool and a bastard. Everywhere on social media, you will never see a single Igbo supporting Tinubu, save one called Ada Anambra and Chigozirin Ahmed. You can't even tell if lthey are real Igno. That's how to understand conspiracy. They trend Obi because of their hatred for Tinubu who is a modern day unifier of Yorubas

Because he is unfit for the job morally, in capacity, in character and in commitment.
Bring out Osinbajo, Akinwumi Adesina and other bright Yoruba minds and you'll see them get the support BAT is not getting.
Tribalism is only allowed on one condition, that you bring your best minds!
Even BAT himself has admitted severally that all he did was get the best people to work for him, we are seeking to employ the best not employing a mediocre to then go about recruiting the best.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by uba1991: 1:09am On Nov 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Pan Mikano Northern Nigeria terrorist
I guess every other Nigerians aside the northerners are 'unpan Nigeria''

I guess if Atiku wins and after his 8 year you will look for another northern Muslim and label him 'pan Nigeria' to be voted as president for North to have 24years uninterrupted ruling

Don't worry on election day we will show you and that Deborah-murderer-supporting atiku what pan Nigeria means

Failed PR , failed team failed Atiku
among all the candidates Atiku was the only candidate that put a tweet in that respect.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by oluwaseyi0: 1:10am On Nov 30, 2022
uba1991:
among all the candidates Atiku was the only candidate that put a tweet in that respect.

And what did he say in that tweet
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Wokenaija: 2:31am On Nov 30, 2022
Okowa should go and pay those pensioners their money !!! Evil greedy goat!
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Articulatedjo(m): 4:28am On Nov 30, 2022
HE ATIKU OKOWA are winning and recovery team
Go in victory and simplify Nigeria
#ATIKUORGANIZINGFORACTION
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by tishbite41(m): 5:12am On Nov 30, 2022
alfredilly:
You Afonjas are daft
You think other tribes will vote your tribesman with this naked tribalism you display
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Ance4Liverpool: 5:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Obidatti is the answer
Vote wisely Nigerians
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Sufyaan003(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2022
Ondo state is for Atiku Abubakar, the goods people's of Ondo state are waiting for PDP and Atiku to show their love and care.
We want PDP back

#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by kennyz247(m): 6:45am On Nov 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
If Atiku get 200k vote in the whole of South West he try

What will he campaign with, Fulani agenda?
Or what will Yoruba benefits from his presidency
and what will Tinubu campaign with? Muslim Muslim ticket or drug marketing?
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by oluwaseyi0: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2022
kennyz247:

and what will Tinubu campaign with? Muslim Muslim ticket or drug marketing?

There's no such thing as Muslim Muslim tickets in south west

I have direct siblings who are Muslim, so also I have direct sibling who are Christan, this is how almost all family in the west are, even tinubu family is highly mixed in term of religion just like most other family, husband is Muslim, wife is Christian, more than half of children usually pick mummy religion while others follow their dad

Welcome to Southwest Nigeria, where religion different ain't a thing, not even a little thing
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by MADUBukar005: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2022
bhella10:
Like Ekiti and Osun grin
Ondo is for Atiku obi will not get even 10percent in ondo
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by rolams(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2022
funshint:

Titi is from Ilesa, Osun state.

I don't think so oo. You know PDP won Ondo in 2019 because of Titi. That's just my assumption though.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by rolams(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I laugh

The wife that barely come to Ondo or which one? Even the so called one of many invisible wives won't win her polling unit, that's if the wife won't be in Dubai during election or at best Abuja

Haha! Not so, I have been seeing Mrs Titi working since 2019.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by oluwaseyi0: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2022
rolams:

Haha! Not so, I have been see Mrs Titi working since 2019.

I laugh

Will Titi become the first lady or one of Atiku numerous northern wife/concubines

So you expect Yoruba to leave presidency and be fighting for position of mere co-wife
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by rolams(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

I laugh

Will Titi become the first lady or one of Atiku numerous northern wife/concubines

So you expect Yoruba to leave presidency and be fighting for position of mere co-wife

Titi is the first wife. I think she will be the first lady if Atiku wins.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Michdear(f): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2022
Aiel123:

Mimiko is not PDP leader in Ondo.
Ondo PDP faction is pro Atiku
Mimiko was in sdp in 2019 and defected back to PDP prelude to 2023 polls.
lol see how
You confidently spew out ignorance
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Aiel123: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2022
Michdear:
lol see how
Oh.
Please correct me then...
I believe I'm right but if you think otherwise,then bring up superior proof or remain silent.

Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Aiel123: 9:20am On Nov 30, 2022
Michdear:
lol see how
Mimiko was ZLP senatorial candidate for Ondo central ( sdp I previously posted was a mistake)
Still,He was a defectee...
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by zomby(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2022
Where was Atiku a few months when multiple citizens were Killed during church service in Owo, Ondo state?
Does Atiku even know that Owo is in Ondo state?

What a loser!
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Kendo93: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
alfredilly:
alright undecided continue
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by zionstaar75: 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
itsRhamzy:
no one takes him serious? so you're judging the candidates strength based on discussions on NL? LoL. NL that doesn't even have more than 1.5million Nigerians. I'm currently living in the North right now and no one I repeat, absolutely no one is singing either of BAT or Obi's praises here. Like no one gives a rats arse about those 2 and you're saying Atiku is not relevant? Lol E go clear for election day.
please which state are u living in the North?didn't we watch his rally in kaduna and borno?he'll never win that election I assure u.i live in kwara and no one is talking about atiku,will he win kogi?capital No,borrow,zamfara?so which North?Aberdeen rest..
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Mosesbbwala: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2022
Ondo is PDP.
ATIKU IS COMING.
the PDP presidential candidate atiku Abubakar he is the only only candidate out of many with potentials and vast experience to recover this country from the APC bad governance. Akiku is our right choice the youth of this country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by marveluxbe(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
alfredilly:
Igbos voted for Obasanjo massively First and Second tenure because his a better candidate. With all the scholars and technocrats in SW na shake shake Daddy . U want Igbos to support
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by alfredilly: 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Originality007:

you are big fool, you call any Yoruba that will support Obi a bastard, but idiots like you want Hausa Fulani to Abandoned Atiku which is a Fulani man and support the Old druggie Tinubu, Se o ri pe Ori e o pe rara.
Well, some will still not regain sense even when you talk it into them. Tell me why Igbo youth are supporting Obi by one hundred percent. Omo ale rada rade
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by alfredilly: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
bibe:

Because he is unfit for the job morally, in capacity, in character and in commitment.
Bring out Osinbajo, Akinwumi Adesina and other bright Yoruba minds and you'll see them get the support BAT is not getting.
Tribalism is only allowed on one condition, that you bring your best minds!
Even BAT himself has admitted severally that all he did was get the best people to work for him, we are seeking to employ the best not employing a mediocre to then go about recruiting the best.
You guys are hypocrite. Throughout this administration, you Igbo spare no good words for Osinbajo. You called him slaves to Fulani. All other Yoruba in APC administration are painted with undignifying term. Fashola, Gbajabiamila are all enabler of an incompetent administration according to you. Recently before the APC primary, you all castigated and negatively trended Osinbajo for saying he intend to continue where Buhari stop. Now you trying to turn around by pledging your love for these people.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by Sufyaan003(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria 2023 insha Allah
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by funshint(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
rolams:

I don't think so oo. You know PDP won Ondo in 2019 because of Titi. That's just my assumption though.
Trust me; you don't know what you're saying grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by bibe(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2022
alfredilly:

You guys are hypocrite. Throughout this administration, you Igbo spare no good words for Osinbajo. You called him slaves to Fulani. All other Yoruba in APC administration are painted with undignifying term. Fashola, Gbajabiamila are all enabler of an incompetent administration according to you. Recently before the APC primary, you all castigated and negatively trended Osinbajo for saying he intend to continue where Buhari stop. Now you trying to turn around by pledging your love for these people.

No one called him a slave to Fulani, rather people and not just Igbos were disappointed with his silence over certain events. No one ever personally derided his person.
The adminstration is clearly and glaringly incompetent, if you could refer to GEJs adminstration as incompetent then this administration is beyond incompetent, it's a monumental disaster.
During the APC primary we supported his courage to challenge the norm contrary to your assertion.
As for the rest, I won't condescend myself to your level by towing tribal lines.
Fact is that BAT is incompetent physically and mentally, not to mention morally decripit!
Know this and know peace.
Re: Atiku Abubakar To Hold Presidential Campaign In Ondo State Tomorrow by SIawomir: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
buckeyemedia:
King Ramsey, Abubakar Atiku is wasting his time, no one in Northern Nigeria is voting for a 76 year old one term president, we don’t need another yaradua Jonathan saga.

Foolish hypocrite, I know your likes, same you favor914 that supported Atiku and rejected Tinubu, what changed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Set Up Operations Base To Protect N19 Trillion Investment In Lagos / Mohammed Adamu Flouts Court Order, Releases List Of New Recruits / FG Roads Debt: Senate To Assist Enugu Government's Reimbursement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.